Two Mistakes

Rule of Mistakes
Your (POV)
 
                     I thought that my family will change a bit. Or at least that my mother and my sister would change. But I guess they are worst. The reason is simple. The don't care about me. Why? Because I am a flaw. When my parents got married, well time after my mom got pregnant. The thing its that they were expecting a girl. They went to all the appointments with the doctor. They decorated the room, buy clothes and all those stuff. But, the day we were born. They get a surprise. They will have two babies not one. My sister born first than me.
 
                              The doctor explain my father that I was on a position that was hard to get noticed in the appointments. My father told me that he went a lot happier. He would have now not just one but two daughters. On the other hand,  my mom was not that happy. On that time my father was just starting his company. So, they would have to be more careful on us. They would have to spent time and money the double. And my mom always said that when she give birth to me, I cause her pain. More than the usual. What its not right, because it was her first pregnancy. How could she know that? So that's one of the reason for why I leave with my father to the states. 
 
                    My mom never told me thins directly, but she always send an indirect message about my existence. One time she told me that she wanted me to live on an orphan, so it will be more easy to have a "nice life". After all I just ditch all those things and never said anything. I always kept silence. Sometime my sister would frame me as coward for not speaking back but they were my family. And not just on that. Every time I have a problem and someone try to make a problem with me I will avoid it. I will never speak back. Just ignore the person and then the problem solves for itself. 
 
                    Now I am on a near park to my house. I don't even understand, Why they want more expensive things? They don't earn the money, my father earns it. They just spent it. And know that I am thinking of it, I need to search for a job. I was a waitress back so, I would check some café or restaurant tomorrow. I walk to the swing and sit. I close my eyes while I enjoy the moment alone, with a little night breeze. Then, I heard the sound of branches breaking. I open my eyes and look at a guy that freeze when lock our eyes. He stand up correctly and maid his way  next to me. He took a seat and start to move the swing a little. 
 
"Hi" he said without looking at me but I remained silence "I'm Baekhyun" he present himself and I look at him with curiosity. Why would he want to know me? I shook my head and look at him again.
 
"I'm Hae Mi" I simply said I return my view to the three in front of us
 
"That's a pretty name Hae Mi -shhi" he said and I frown but deep inside I was blushing
 
"Thanks" I said on a soft tone
 
"Why did you fight with that girl in school?" He asked and I froze. He saw me with Hae Ji? And Why would he even care?
 
"It's none of your business" I respond quickly, he look at me and frown
 
"Wooo, Easy" he said taken back for my rudeness "I know" He said "I just don't like her either" he finished and I smiled
 
"Finally, someone understand me" I said with a smile
 
"I like your smile" he said and I blush furiously. I look at the other said but I can heard him chuckled. "Cute" he said. Ok. That is much for today I get up from my seat and star walking
 
"Yah!" he yelled and I looked back "See you" he smile and wave at me making me dumbfounded. I he crazy or what? I star walking back to my house but I can hear footsteps behind me. I walk faster but I still hearing them. I stop and look back. Founding that boy Baeckhyun behind me.
 
"Are you a stalker?" I asked scared and he let out a chuckle
 
"No" he said and I star walking again. But for my freaking god, he still behind me.
 
"Are you following me?" I asked him more scared not looking at him
 
"Of course not" he said "I just live there" and he pointed to the white house next to mine
 
"Oh!" that was the only thing that comes from my mouth
 
"Cute" he said and I blushed again "Take Care" he told me and keep walking to his house and I just stood there blushing like an idiot for a false cute stalker.
 
 
 
 
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
So.... How does it goes the story? jejeje Thanks for suscribing and for read my story ^^ Hope your liking it :) Annyeong <3