Nine Mistakes

Rule of Mistakes

Sehun’s (POV)

"What's happening at your side of our school?" I asked Baekhyun during dinner. 

“Why?” He asked me back. 

“Nothing, I just heard rumours about a girl there” I told him. 

“Well, it’s nothing” he said without looking at me. The others frowned at us and I just shrugged.

“Is it about Haemin?” Kai asked and everyone stopped eating.

“It’s about her right?” Chanyeol asked

“Tell me!” I demanded

"If you want to know so much why dont you just ask your ty little princess!” he shouted back at me and I shot him a glare. “She has nothing to do with it” he scoffed to himself and gave me a smirk.

“Sure, she doesn’t” he stands up and leaved the dinner room faming about something I didn’t know

“What the hell was that?” asked Suho and I shook my head

“I don’t know”

 

Yours (POV)

     

              It has been a week and I arrive home thinking about my father. Why did he have to leave? Now I’m really alone. Well… not that much I have Sehun. But it’s strange nowadays. He act super cute and caring and when he realize it he gets cold and it’s like I’m talking with a rock.  Haejin still far, far away, and Baeckhyun seems like he wants to talk o me but something it’s keeping him apart.

 

                        I still getting bullied but not that much. People seem to understand that it was a joke. A big, bad joke. But the only ones that like to treat me like trash are “my sister’s fans” like hoe I called it. I wanted to talk about how I felt with Sehun, but week after week I feel there’s something wrong. It’s me? It’s him? What is it? I wanted to talk about us, but he seems in the space and he start receiving a lot of calls, so he just get up, and said he have some work.  Really? He couldn’t lie better? But, the strangest thing is that he uses to record some of our conversations.

“Why do you record it?” I asked taking his hand

“I just want to hear your voice, when I can’t” I flushed and he leans to kiss me

                 It’s just like that. My mother hadn’t called me once neither my father. Three weeks after that day with Sehun, Eun-ah and I arrive to the school and there was a big crowd in the garden.

“What the hell is this?” I asked a little bit surprised

“This” Eun-ah point to the crowd “happens all years”

“Why do you mind by that?”

“Around this time a big party is created, but not everybody can go. It’s similar to MTV’s “My Sweet Sixteen”, but every year.”

“Oh! So only the “popular good ones” go” I deduced

“Exactly”

“And who’s birthday is?” she did a thing with

“Haejin’s birthday” she said and I froze

“What?!” I shout and she put a hand on her ear

“Yes, Haejin. The big princess party”

“What day it is?” I asked with a little shake in my voice and she looked at me as if I were an alien

“December 9th

“HOLY !”

“What happened” I was lost of words. Haejin’s birthday means MY birthday. I shook my head and let out a stupid laugh.

“Mmm…. That day is my birthday too” I said slowly and her eyes grew big

“What?” You mean, around that day right? I love to go to that party even just to criticized her”

“You go to that party?” she look bored “But, it’s true. That day, December 14th, is my birthday” she froze totally surprised ant then her eyes went to mine. Her face was like she was thinking really hard. And then resolutions heat her face. And mine too.

“OMG!” she shout “You and Haejin are sisters” I was a bit scared by that time “LIKE, SITERS, SISTERS”

“Yeah” I let a dry laugh escaped. “Were twins”

“THAT’S SO FREAKING INSANE!” she calm herself and I tried to smile awkwardly “She’s a you know it?”

“Eun-ah” I sis

“What? It’s true” I was defeated

“You are right” I nod “And if you want to go to her party, is okay. I will talk with Sehun” Yes, she knew about my relationship. And now that I started to count it’s has been around six months.  He always wanted to meet my sister, but of course, she never had time. But, at least he knows her name. A smile grew on my lips and she wink at me.

“No, I would like to party with you” she raised a hand and shook it with me

“I would like that too” we smiled and a scream took our attention

“Oh My God, I have an invitation to Haejin’s birthday” everybody was fan girling about it, Eunah rolled her eyes, and then we start heading to our class. I will have to talk today with Sehun.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you like it..... because there's gonna be some drama x)

Thanks for suscribe and comment, I had a lot of thing, but know I can write all that I want <3 *-*

Take Care :3

~~Not edited~~