Back to Korea

Rule of Mistakes

    Its September and I am with my father chatting on our house. We live on the United States because my father didn't want to be alone while working. So, I offer myself to travel to the states. Till now I am good here. I have my friends, my school and a live. I'm a senior now but my father send me a huge boom. We are going back to Korea. I have to leave to a place where I am not use to be. Although I miss my mother and my sister I'm sure that they are doing good on their own. But, I don't want to be selfish so I accept going back because my father miss my mother very much.

"Hurry up Hae Min - ah" my father said. I close my luggage and climb downstairs with my father

"I'm ready" I said and we went out of the house to the airport

"I miss you mother" my father said while we were waiting

"I know daddy I miss her too " I lowly smile and enter to the airplane with my father

"I can't wait to see your sister" my father say again and rest his head on his seat.

                My mother was always a strict person. She always said that I should be the example of the house, but since I left with my father we didn't talk. She said she is always busy. The strange thing is that she doesn't work. My sister don't talk to me at all. But I suppose that she is studying hard and doesn't have time to talk to me. In some way makes me sad. I'm always trying to do everything to be in contact with them but its like they don't want to.

               My father is the CEO at a big company on the United States and the same on Korea. So people could say we are rich. He is the one who work and support all the family. Well, almost all except me. I was a waitress on a café. The pay was strong enough to pay for my school stuff and some thing that I want it, like my computer, my cellphone and those things. My father always offer me his money but I don't want to take it. Because/ he have not only two but three persons to maintain. When I left from Korean when I was 13 years old. Now I have 17 years olds.

           My sister must have the same age. Well, we are twins but also a lot different. I remember that she likes pink and I like white. She likes roses, I like tulips, she likes to swing while I like to skate. We are a lot different. She has black hair and I have brown one. She is hyper and I am very quite. She have big eyes while I have a normal ones. She like to do aegyo and I don't but people told me I have a beautiful eye smile. Its just that I don't like to show it. But at the end I didn't care for all those things cause she is my sister. So I am thinking now, What have happened to her on this years? I am exited to see it.

"We are here" my father said waking me up of my thoughts

"Let's go daddy" we got off the plain and I start looking all the people around me. Every thing seems different.

"I'm going to the bathroom, go for the suitcases" I nod and start walking to find my suitcase. When I finally saw it I raise my hand but other hand reach it first than me. I watch to my side and find a boy with it. He didn't saw me and just start walking. I run to him and pat his shoulder.

"What do you want?" he ask coldly

"My suitcase, please?" I said

"Well, then go find it" he answer and start to walk again

"Sir" I touch his shoulder again "That's my suitcase" I point to the suitcase on his hand and he rolled his eyes

"Are you blind?" he ask "This is mine" he take the sticker with the name of the owner and we both read it. He shout his mouth and I could see a little pink color on his cheeks.

"So?" I ask

"Ehh..." he look at me and rolled his eyes again "Take it" he push the suitcase hardly to my side and went back to the luggage zone.

"What a weirdo" I muttered

"You hare here!" my father came with his suitcase and smile to me "Let's go home" I nod and went out with my father to the airport