Sifany

Super Generation One-Shots

“Wow Siwon!”  exclaims Tiffany.  “I never thought you would do something like this!” 

     Siwon had taken her out to the most expensive and high quality restaurant in Seoul.  He chuckled and pulled out a chair for Tiffany to sit on.  She thanked him with her killer eye smile.

“You're such a gentleman,”  she said as he sat down on the chair across from her. 

      A waiter in a tux came and took their order.  As Tiffany was eating her steak, Siwon brought up a conversation.

“Yesung is going to leave soon to the army,” he said.

“Yeah, I’ll miss him a lot,” Tiffany replied with a hint of sadness in her voice.  She felt bad for Yuri because her boyfriend will soon be leaving for 2 years…

“Will you miss me when I leave to the army?”

“Of course!” Tiffany exclaimed.  “I’ll miss you so much when you leave.  Please write to me a lot when you do.”  Siwon smiled warmly.

“Don’t worry.  Besides, it’s not even a whole 2 years.  Only 21 months.  Still, I’ll miss you too.”  He said.  She waited for him to add something. 

“Oh, oh right!  I’ll write every week!”  Tiffany smiled, satisfied.

“I hope you will.  Are you a bit afraid of the army?”

“No, not really.  Besides, I’ll have a lot friends with me.”  He smiled.

"Anyway, how is SNSD?" he asked.

"Oh it's fine,"  she replied.

"In fact..."

     Soon, they finished their dinner and went to leave.  As they were walking done the streets, Siwon suddenly grabbed her hand.  She looked at him questioningly but didn’t pull away and instead, squeezed it.  When he got to their dorm, he gave her a goodnight kiss and dropped her off.

“Bye Tiffany!”

“Bye Siwon!”

      Tiffany ran upstairs to her room. 

Why had he asked me about the army? She asked herself.  Fany knew that she would be sad as his departure and thought about it for a long time in the comfort of her room.  He will be enlisting in 2 years.

2 years later…

     Tiffany woke up this morning and a sudden dreadful feeling swept over her.  She knew what it was.  Siwon was enlisting in the army today.

    Sighing, she dressed herself.  She would miss him a lot  They talked about his enlisting 2 years ago on the dinner date.

    When she got to the field where he would leave for 21 months, she saw him.  He waved and smiled at her.  Tiffany smiled back and ran into his open arms, hugging him.  They kissed and soon, she let go of him.  Just before he left in the car, before a separation of 21 months, he whispered in her ear:

I love you.


Yeah, I know.

It .

But in my defense, I'm not really a die-hard Sifany shipper.  Sorry to all you Sifany fans *bow bow*

And sorry for not updating for like, a week. 

But thank you to all the readers for reading my story.

Thank you!