Seokyu

Super Generation One-Shots

No One POV

     Since most of her fellow SNSD members decided to go on dates, Seohyun decided to just visit a good friend. 

“Hey Kyuhyun, are you free for the day?”  Seohyun asked Kyuhyun over on the phone. 

“Yeah sure,” answered Kyuhyun.

“Great!  Do you want to meet at XXXXX Park?”  Seohyun asked.

“Sure!  I’ll see you at 16:00,” Kyuhyun said and then hung up.

     Seohyun stared at her phone.  She didn’t know why she was so surprised.  He always hung up on her, why should this feel much different?  She sighed.  “Be honest with yourself Seohyun.  You’ve always had a small crush on your friend Kyuhyun.”  Seohyun sighed again.  Out of all the SNSD members, she was the only one who didn’t have a boyfriend. 

     It wasn’t as if she was surprised. After all, she was the youngest and should pretty much be the last to have a boyfriend.

“I should probably get ready to meet Kyuhyun,”  Seohyun said to herself and got dressed up.

Meanwhile at Kyuhyun’s dorm…

 “Who called you Kyuhyun?” asked Sungmin.

“It was just Seohyun,”  answered Kyuhyun.

“Are you guys going on a date?”  asked Leeteuk.

“No, just hanging out at XXXXX Park.”

“It sounds like a date to me,” says Kibum joining in the conversation.

“Hyungs stop  bothering me, I have to get ready,”  says Kyuhyun as he walks away from his hyungs and into his room.  He gets dressed and checks his watch.  It was 15:30.

“I should probably be going now,”  he said and exited the dorm leaving his immature hyungs behind him.

30 minutes later…

“Hi Kyuhyun!”

“Hi Seohyun!”

“So what do you want to do?”  asks Seohyun.

“You picked the place, you can decide,” answers Kyuhyun.

“Um okay.  Do you want to go to the field?  I love running around in the field,”  asks Seohyun.

“Sure.”

     They head to the field where they play tag and one time, Seohyun accidently bumped into Kyuhyun and they both fell down with Seohyun over Kyuhyun.  Their faces were centimeters away from a kiss.  “What should I do?” they both thought.  Suddenly, Kyuhyun put his hand on Seohyun’s cheeks and pulled her into a kiss.  Kyuhyun just realized what he did and got up abruptedly.

“Sorry about that,”  Kyuhyun apologized to Seohyun as he helped her up onto her feet.

“It’s okay, don’t worry,”  she reassured him but inside of her, mini Seohyuns were cheering in her head.  “WOOHOO!!!” They walked a bit longer around the field when Kyuhyun said,

“Seohyun, I have a confession to make,”  Kyuhyun suddenly said.  He was thinking about the kiss the whole time and finally thought it was time to confess.

“What is it?”  Seohyun asked.

“I’ve had my feelings about you for a long time since we’ve met,”  Kyuhyun admitted as he put his arms around her.  Seohyun blushed at his touch.

“Y-Yeah?”  she stuttered.  Kyuhyun looked at her seriously.

“I love you Seororo,”  he confessed and kissed her again.  Seohyun kissed him back.

“So I guess we are a couple now?”  she said.  Kyuhyun nodded and kissed her one more time before he let go of her and continued walking.  When they both said their goodbyes to each other and did their schedules, Seohyun texted Kyuhyun.

WGM with Yonghwa makes me so tired.  She texted him.  Soon she got a reply from her new boyfriend.

Don’t fall for Yonghwa!  You’re mine now.

Seohyun smiled at his silly response and texted him again.

Don’t worry, I still love you.  She texted.  Soon again, she got a response.

I love you too.


Yay! A confession with a romantic kiss!

Please comment and subscribe!