Haesica

Super Generation One-Shots

No One POV

"Donghae!" yelled Jessica.  "It's movie night!  Come on!"

"I'm coming," shouted Donghae, already climbing down the stairs of the dorm.  Jessica smiled to herself.  This was one of those few times when Lee Soo Man decided that they worked too much and have given them a break.  Jessica wanted to make the most of it.  Part of that was to spend time with her secret boyfriend Donghae from Super Junior.  They wanted to date publicly but the SM dating rule forbids any of it.  So they kept their relationship a secret.

"Sica, I got the popcorn and soda.  Do you want anything else?"  asked Donghae.

"No, it's okay."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes I'm sure."

"Okay then."

Jessica frowned.  What was her mischievous boyfriend planning?  They decided to watch the Adolecence Medley Korean Drama.  It was Jessica's favorite.  They snuggled with each other on the couch with Jessica sitting on Donghae's lap with his arms wrapped around her.  As it started, Sica reached into the popcorn.  She felt something smooth and frowned.  She pulled it out...

"Ah!" It was a cucumber!

"Yah!  Fishy..."Jessica whined while pulling on his shirt.  Donghae was laughing hysterically at his prank on his girlfriend then kissed her head.  The ice princess blushed at his sudden action.  Donghae then grinned and thought of another idea.  He squeezed Jessica tighter and tighter...

"Donghae, I can't breathe."

"You have to kiss me and then I'll let you go."

"Don't be ridiculous."  But as Donghae sqeezed her tighter, she pecked him quickly on his lips and Donghae's grip loosened on her waist.  She gasped for air and then hit him on the head.

"Hey!  What was that for?" Donghae asked smiling.

"You know what it was for," answered Jessica while giggling.  She poked him on his cheek and snuggled deeper into his chest, smiling.  Donghae looked at her, smiling with her. 

They turned their attention to the tv.

"Yah, Yang Ayoung!" shouted Choi Jeounju on the tv.  He walked towards her, raised his arm and landed his hand on her shoulder.

"Go out with me," he said.

Jessica made little puppy noises. 

"This is my favorite scene of this episode.  It's so sweet," she said.  Donghae looked at her.

"Why?" he asked

"I just do."

Donghae chuckled at Sica's simple answer.  They watched the rest of the drama, a few kisses were planted, with a happy couple smiling the whole time.

Haesica.


Normally, I don't like doing 3rd person things but in this particular time, I enjoyed it.

Haesica, fighting!