Hyohyuk

Super Generation One-Shots

“Hyukjae!  Come look at this!” said SNSD’s Hyoyeon to her boyfriend SuJu’s Hyukjae, better known as Eunhyuk.  Hyukjae came running towards his girlfriend who was standing next to the SM Entertainment bulletin board.

“What is it?” he asked.  Hyoyeon pointed to a poster.

“It’s a friendly dance competition in the SM company,” she answered excitedly.

“Hey, it’s a partner competition!  And there’s an individual tournament!” Eunhyuk pointed out.

“Partners?” Hyoyeon extended her hand.

“Partners.” Eunhyuk shook her hand.

“We’re going to destroy the other competition in the partner event,” said Hyoyeon confidently.  Eunhyuk nodded, smiling.  “And,” Hyoyeon added.  “I’m going to destroy you in the individual event.”  Eunhyuk looked at her, shocked.

“Are you kidding?  I’m older, I have more experience!” shouted Eunhyuk.

“I have you admit, you do have more knowledge grandpa,” laughed Hyoyeon.  Eunhyuk snorted.  That was his girlfriend, spouting out funny teases, SNSD’s joker. 

“Yes, I will certainly crush you toddler.”  Hyoyeon pouted, showing her cute side. 

“We’ll just see about that,” she huffed.

“Yes, we certainly will.”

“Well, even though there is a solo event, we need to practice for the team event.  Come on!”  She pulled his arm all the way to the dancing studio.  They chose to dance to a remix of SNSD’s The Boys and SuJu’s Bonamana with a little clip of SNSD’s Gee at the end for a unique twist.  After they remixed the two songs, they started dancing to the song.  After hours of practicing, they decided to call it a day.

“So I’ll see you tomorrow for more practicing, okay Hyukjae?” waved Hyoyeon.

“Okay Hyo,” replied Eunhyuk.  Hyoyeon gave him a quick goodbye kiss and jogged off to her dorm.  Eunhyuk waved her off and went off to his own dorm.

“Hey, Eunhyuk!” greeted Yesung.  “Where have you been?”

“Oh, I was practicing for the dance competition.  Did you hear about it?”  Eunhyuk replied taking a sip of water.  Yesung nodded.

“Yeah.  Yul and I decided to compete too.”  Eunhyuk choked on his water. 

“Eunhyuk!  Are you okay?”  asked Yesung patting Eunhyuk’s back.  Eunhyuk stopped choking.

“Really?”

“Yeah, but only in the team event.  Yuri decided to compete in the solo event.  I’m not,” said Yesung.  Eunhyuk looked relieved.  They talked for a little more.  Before they knew it, the days quickly flew by and it was time for the dance competition.

“Hello everyone!  Welcome to the SM dance competition!  I am your host and founder, Lee Soo Man!  And let the team event begin!”  Everyone was watching, even the trainees who had finally gotten a break after 10 hours of practicing. They looked relieved.

“Are you ready Hyo?”

“As ready as I’ll ever be.”

They got on the stage and did their routine.  Hyoyeon had one mistake when she slipped but luckily, Eunhyuk caught her, did a few quick dance moves and then their dance performance went smoothly.  When they had the short clip of Gee, everyone laughed and they generated a lot of smiles.

“And that was Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk!  Now, let’s welcome Yuri and Yesung!”  Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk went backstage and talked.

“I shouldn’t have slipped!”  said Hyoyeon hitting herself on the head.

“Hey, it wasn’t your fault.  Besides, we all make mistakes once in a while.  Hey, it’s okay…” After a lot of comforting, the solo event came.

“I’m going to cream you,” said Hyoyeon before going onto the stage.  Eunhyuk quickly kissed her before letting her go onto the stage.  After an impressive dance collection, it was Eunhyuk’s turn, he destroyed the stage.

“And the winner of the team event with 102 points is…” Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk crossed their fingers.

“Yuri and Yesung!”  What?  Yulsung hugged and got their paper plate award, made a quick thank you speech and came down to join Hyohyuk.

“What?” asked Yuri at Hyohyuk’s shocked expressions.  “Didn’t you watch our performance?”  Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk looked at each other.  No.  Yulsung sighed.

“And the winner of the solo event is…” Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk glared at each other.

“Wait, there’s a tie!”  What?

“Congratulations Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk!”  Hyohyuk looked at each other, shrugged and then got their paper plate award.  Once they got back, they looked at each other once more, and then burst out laughing.