Baby's first kiss

When Fate Meets Love

 

Chapter 11 Part 4 "Baby's first kiss"
 
Lisa
 
I was left alone in our room. Still searching for my phone when someone knocked on the door.
 
"Come in" I said without looking who it was. I was busy looking for my phone.
 
"Lisa., are you looking for this?" I faced the man who called me. It was Baekhyun Oppa and he has my phone. I ran towards him and grabbed my phone. "You left it at our room last night" he said then smiled at me.
 
"Thank you" I said as I look at my phone. I remembered what he said last night. I can't do anything but smile.
 
"Let's go and have breakfast. Everyone is waiting for us." Baekhyun grabbed my hand and held it tightly like he was not gonna let go. I felt completely protected by him.
 
We walked down to the dining area and saw them almost starting to eat. Baekhyun put his arms across my shoulder.
 
We're in the middle of eating breakfast when Jae Mi Unnie and Chanyeol Oppa left. And the were acting strange. And I know the reason.
 
After awhile they came back with a different aura around them looks like their okay now.
 
During breakfast me and Baekhyun oppa is sitting together. We don't talk much but he never let any space appear between us. He slowly placed his other arm on my waist so I can get closer to him.
 
"Oppa I'm thirsty" I whispered to him.
 
He smiled then poured some juice on my glass. We continued eating everyone was curious about what's happening to Jae Mi Unnie and Chanyeol Oppa. They didn't even bother to take a look on us. Weird.
 
 
But there's an exemption. The dragon is looking at us. Dark aura is surrounding him.
 
What's his problem?.
 
I looked at him then raised an eyebrow. He then continued eating. Me and Baekhyun Oppa whispered something to me which made me giggle.
 
JoonMyeon noticed us.
 
"Yah! Baekhyun-ah!" JoonMyeon called him.
 
"Nae hyung??" Baekhyun replied.
 
"What do you think your doing?" JoonMyeon crossed his arms.
 
"I'm just telling her how much I love her. That's all" everyone was shocked on Baekhyun's statement. It was half true he was telling me something but it was not about his feelings, it's about Chanyeol's sleeping habit.
 
Everyone eyed us. I saw Kyungsoo Oppa showing pain in his eyes. Even Luhan Oppa he was not looking at me he keeps playing on his food. JoonMyeon looked at me then drank coffee. Jongdae is smiling evil while looking at us but his eyes show pain.
 
"I'm full" I said the drank some juice. I was about to wipe my lips when Baekhyun wiped it by his napkin.
 
He smiled at me then continued eating.
 
After eating, Jae Mi Unnie insisted that she'll be washing up the dishes.
 
Everyone went to the living room to watch a movie. No one wants to go outside maybe their still tired of their last nights activity.
 
"Lisa let's go get some fresh air" He held my hand.
 
"Okay" I said then held his hands.
 
We walked outside and sat on the grass but this time he was behind me. I felt sad cause I want him to be by my side.
 
"You don't want to sit beside me?" I pouted.
 
"I want to but..." he then hugged me from behind. He rested his head on my shoulder. "I wanna do this" I felt my heart beating really hard. I just smiled at him.
 
"Last night, did you heard what I said?" He said as he tightened his hug.
 
"No. What was it?" The truth is I heard it I just want to be sure.
 
"Lisa I Love You. I really do." I faced him and saw him blushing.
 
I smiled at him. I can't say that I love him too. But I wish he can get what I'm showing him.
 
He looks straight into my eyes. He held my face and starts caressing it using his thumb. His smile melts my heart. He came nearer and nearer. I can feel his warm breath. My heart going wild. I'm willing to give my first kiss to him. To the person who made me feel different. I closed my eyes as he closed his. The tip of our nose touched and after that I felt something soft on my lips. His kiss is soft yet passionate.
 
He released me from the romantic kiss. I opened my eyes and saw him looking at me smiling. I smiled back as I felt my face hot.
 
"I love you and I'll take care of you I promise." He said then planted a kiss on my cheeks. Then he hugged me back again.
 
I kiss his cheeks on responce to his I love you.
 
I hope he got it. I really wish he would.