Surprise

When Fate Meets Love

Chapter 13 "Surprise"

 

 
"ssssshhhhhh! YAH!" JaeMi looked at JoonMyeon. He just smiled at her. "so as I was saying, Lisa will celebrate her birthday tomorrow. And I want to give her a small party. Can you guys help me out?" She asked them.
 
"ofcourse for Lisa" Chanyeol agreed.
 
Everyone said yes and asked what my plans will be.
 
"since Lisa like fairytales and Unicorns. I would like her party to be like  Fairytale. I already prepared her gown for that night. About your outfit you guys need to look like a prince." i looked at them everyone seems interested. "i need someone to cook for the food, decorate the practice room, and distract Lisa." JaeMi grabbed her phone and started texting. "Everything that we will need will be here at about an hour. So there is no need on going outside to buy something...well maybe some gifts for her. We should go for groups if you guys will buy for some gifts" i paused "so let's team up" i smiled at them.
 
"I will cook for her" Kyungsoo raised his hands.
 
"Me too. I wanna help" JoonMyeon said.
 
"I will do my best in cooking" JongIn commented.
 
"Me and Luhan hyung will decorate" Sehun raised both of her hands.
 
"I will distract Lisa" Baekhyun said.
 
"I know that's what you want" JaeMi smiled at Baekhyun. "I and Chanyeol will help in decorting" She added.
 
"Me and Tao will decorate too" Everyone grabbed YiFan's attention.
 
"YiXing and Me will help in the kitchen" Minseok said.
 
"so i will be going to the decorating team." Jongdae said with a creepy smile on his lips.
 
 
"so everything is set." JaeMi looked at her watch. "30 mins more and the things that we need will be here. You guys should go back to bed once it arrives. So we can save up energy for a long day tomorrow." JaeMi told them.
 
They kept on planning on the party that they will make for her. When the delivery arrives everyone went straight to bed.
 
But there is this person who can't sleep.
 
"what should i give her?" YiFan said to himself. "she likes unicorn....i got it!" he grabbed his phone on his bedside then started texting. After a while he received a message. A smile was written in his face. "i hope she will like it" then he fell asleep.
 
In the morning everyone was being quiet. They just greeted each other a good morning then no one speaks. Even in breakfast no one was speaking.
 
"Lisa. Let's go at the beach today" Baekhyun breaks the silence.
 
"Sure" She answered as she continued eating. 'they haven't even greeted me.' she thought to herself. She leave out a heavy sigh then stood up. "i'm full." she walked upstairs with her shoulders down. She looks really upset.
 
"When Baekhyun and Lisa left. We should start doing our plan." JaeMi told them.
 
Everyone already bought their gifts for Lisa. They are now starting to prepare for the party. Cleaning the house and decorating the practice room is all they need to do. They have the whole afternoon to finish this.
 
The practice room is almost finished.
 
"I need to get something at the store. I'll leave now" YiFan told JaeMi then runs off. She was about to ask Tao but she remembered what happened last night.
 
Baekhyun and Lisa was down at the beach walking hand in hand. They have talked about alot of things when suddenly Baekhyun remembered something.
 
"Lisa did you remember the bedtime story I told you in the past?" he asked as he stood infront of her.
 
"Which one?" she placed her fingers on her chin. While thinking. "ah! The little mermaid?"
 
"yes. I want to make that scene. The location is perfect the only difference is your not " Baekhyun looked at her ily.
 
"uhhmm! He-he-he Oppa your funny." she said sweat in her forehead can now be seen.
 
"who says im joking?" he said as he pushed Lisa on the sand. He slowly crawled on top of Lisa. He looked at Lisa's eyes as he takes his top off. Lisa just looked away. He leaned closer to Lisa again and smelled her neck.
 
"uuuhhmm! You smell so nice Lisa" he said seductively. He traced his fingers down to Lisa's forehead up to her nose down to her lips and her jaw line.
 
Lisa can't even speak all. Her eyes wide open. She doesn't know what to do.
 
"what do you want to take of first?. This?" he held the bottom of her shirt. "or maybe i should do this first" he leaned closer to her neck and planted a small kiss in it. He lifted his head and smiled at her.
 
"i won't do it. I will until we are married. Let's go back" he lifted Lisa up then wore his shirt again.