Eight

Uncommited
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

Everyone was congratulating me and Yongguk and I just stood there in shock. He barely knew me and now I was his girlfriend?! Yes, we spent a night together but that didn't mean much, or so I thought. I grabbed Yongguk's wrist and pulled him aside. I really didn't need any trouble with other guys now that I was planning on being with Jae and if he found out about this, he's be crushed; especially after he told me to stay away from him.

"Could you please explain to me why you just said that?" I asked softly.

He stared at me like I wasn't making any sense.

"What's there to explain? I like you and I want to be with you. I didn't get to tell you before since you ran out on me."

I shook my head in disbelief, was he serious?

"Yongguk, I'm sorry for leaving like that but I don't think this is going to work, I'm already involved with someone."

He smirked and carressed my cheek. I pulled away from him and he chuckled.

"Yongguk, I'm serious. I can't be in a relationship with you."

His eyes narrowed after I said that, which made me feel uneast. The whole atmosphere seemed to change along with Yongguk's demeanour. I felt eyes watching us and I knew the rest of the boys were now more interested in what was going on between us than their precious meat.

"You know Lia, I have a hard time accepting rejection and most people don't say no to me."

I rolled my eyes, alright so he was one of those guys. I really wanted to get back to Jaejoong. I was starting to regret coming here and I definitely regret sleeping with him. I was so foolish, I had no idea what possessed me to do that in the first place anyway. Yongguk stepped closer to me and grabbed my waist, I fought against him but he just held on tighter.

"Here's what's gonna happen, you're going to be mine until I say otherwise."

I laughed right in his face, which seemed to anger him more. I tried to pry his hands away from my waist but that only made him dig his fingernails in my skin even deeper.

"Stop ing around and let me go, I came here for support and as a friend but you're just taking this too far."

Yongguk stared at me for a minute before he let go. He slammed his hand on the wall behind me, making me jump. He walked away from me, spitting curses at me. I turned to look at the boys, none of them seemed surprised by Yongguk's outburst. I shake my head, grab my things and head out but not before someone grabs my arm and turns me around.

"Noona, I'm sorry for the way Yongguk-hyung acted towards you."

I smile, Zelo was definitely adorable. He was sweet and genuine and I wished I was able to get to know him some more.

"It's fine Zelo, It's not your fault."

He nods and then hesitats. It seemed like he wanted to say something more but was afraid to.

"Uh.. noona?" He whispered. He leaned in a little closer to me. "Please..be careful ok?" He turned and walked away quickly, rejoining his group of friends.

I stare at him, dumbfounded; was he implying my safety would be in jeoperdy? Was it because of Yongguk? I shook my head and walked out. I got in my car and drove to Jae's house. On my way there, I had a strong feeling that I was being followed, it was weird but I didn't think much of it. I arrived at Jae's and hurried inside. Jae was laying on the couch, watching T.V. I took a quick shower and later joined him. We watched his favorite shows for hours before we finally fell asleep.

 

 

 

Two days later

For the past two days Jae and I have been hanging out. He's been taking me on cute little 'friend' dates as he calls them and honestly it's been so refreshing. To have him actually take the time to plan out things for us to do is so adorable. There's never a boring moment with him and I absolutely love it. Our first 'friend' date consisted of him taking me out to breakfast and then we went shopping, (mostly for him) and after that he took me on a dinner cruise. The whole day had been so perfect, I didn't think he would be able to top it but of course it's Jaejoong and he was the type that had to over do it. Our second date was very elegant and en

Please log in to read the full chapter