Nine

Uncommited
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

This couldn’t be happening.

This couldn’t be happening.

I repeated that over and over in my head even though I knew it was all reality. I had been in this stuffy car for what felt like hours now, with no explanation from Yongguk. After me yelling and screaming for some type of reasoning behind this I had eventually fallen asleep. I woke up with my blindfold off and Yongguk’s arm around me tightly. I peeked up at him, he was sleeping.

 

I slowly tried to ease my way out from under his arm but that only caused him to wake suddenly and quickly grab ahold of me. I groaned; I had no idea how I was going to get myself out of this.

 

“You trying to sneak away from me?” He asked. His voice was hoarse from sleep which made him sound very appealing, but I pushed that thought out of my mind as quickly as it came; seeing as I was being forced against my will to be here with him.

 

“I-I was trying to adjust into a more comfortable position.” I lied. What I really wanted was to be as far away from him as possible.

 

“Hmm…” Was all Yongguk said as he snuggled closer to me, his head resting against the back of the seat.

 

I sighed and glanced out the window. I wasn’t sure how long we’d been driving exactly but it was already getting dark.  My mind drifted off and I found myself worrying about Jaejoong. I didn’t know whether or not he was home or if he was concerned about my absence. Would he even notice anything? I shook my head; of course he would notice that something is wrong. He wasn’t that dim after all. I carefully reached into my pocket for my phone, only to find it wasn’t there. I groaned; he must have taken it while I was sleeping.

 

“Yongguk…” He opened one eye and smirked at me.

 

“Mmm, I like the way you say my name.”

I rolled my eyes; I really wasn’t in the mood for his games.

 

“Where are you taking me?”

 

He chuckled as he adjusted himself in the seat.

 

“Somewhere special.”

 

“Listen, I don’t know where you get off thinking this is ok but you need to come to your senses and take me home. Now.”

 

Yongguk looked into my eyes, his stare was intense and it made me uncomfortable but then he burst out in laughter, clutching his stomach. I rolled my eyes; he sure did love his little games. I was tired of them already. He s his arm back around my shoulders but I shook it off roughly.

 

“Aw, come on Lia. Don’t be like that.”

 

I turned away from him and glared out the window. I didn’t know being kidnapped would be this frustrating and quite frankly annoying. I tried to focus my energy elsewhere, so I let my mind wander back to Jae. I wanted to be near him so badly right now. I knew he had to be worried sick about me and I had no way of contacting him. I figured I had been in this stuffy car for a couple of hours now and it seemed like we were finally reaching our destination. The car slowed down

Please log in to read the full chapter