02 - Hiding in Plain Sight

Pretty Yixing

 

Part two

 

“What do you mean you’re not ready?” Jongdae asked in utter disbelief. Here he was, standing in front of his best friend who called him at four o’clock in the morning because a certain Chinese unicorn told him it was urgent.

Truth be told, the urgency was the mere fact that Yixing felt ugly and his self esteem wasn’t at its highest point.

“Jongdae… am I ugly?” He asked as he wallowed in self pity.

Jongdae rolled his eyes before climbing on the bed, sitting beside his best friend who was now shoving his face into his pillow.

“You are not ugly Yixing, now, can I please go home?” Jongdae really didn’t have any patience right now for this. The only few times he could deal with women who were pms’ing were when his sister was in labor, his mother started to get hot flashes and his cousin Krystal found out she couldn’t produce milk from her underdeveloped s because the hoe was only sixteen.

And since Yixing wasn’t a woman (yet), he couldn’t fathom how he was still here, in the Chinese male’s room, lying down on his bed as he conversed with the lying sack of potatoes.

“Xing, can you stop being a lumpy sack of potatoes and get on with your life!” Jongdae said, earning a sniffle from Yixing who was now in the brink of tears.

“Lumpy… sack of potatoes? You think I’m fat? *cues the cries of a thousand mulan's*” Yixing cried as Jongdae frantically looked for solutions so to not wake up the entire apartment complex.

“Yixing-ah you’re not fat! Of course not! I would never say that!” Jongdae tried to pat the elder’s back as he mentally cursed himself for digging his own grave.

“Sure I’m not fat, I’m just LUMPY!” Yixing cried ever harder.

“No-No-No, that’s not what I meant! I’m sorry Yixing-ah, stop crying please sshhh…” Jongdae asked for forgiveness as the elder’s crying stopped almost instantly.

Looking unaffected, Yixing didn’t hide how he was practically grinning like a Cheshire cat “Fine, I forgive you. But since you made me cry you have to help me with a little predicament I’m currently dealing with.”

Jongdae shook his head as he pinched the bridge of his nose. He should’ve known that Yixing was up to no good. He should have sniffed something was up when not one tear fell.

The Korean sighed in defeat “What do you need?”

Yixing beamed brightly as he handed Jongdae a list and some money “I need you to buy me some stuff from… Toy Kinkdom.”

Jongdae almost choked on his saliva from what his best friend of fifteen years, the boy that he met in the third grade who knew nothing about kissing before he came alone, was actually asking him to enter an adult toy store.

“Are you serious?” Jongdae’s face deadpanned whilst Yixing’s cheeks flamed a bright shade of red.

“Joonmyun and I are getting pretty serious and… I kiiiind of wanted to take our relationship to the next level…”

Jongdae furrowed his eyebrows “What do you mean ‘the next level’? The two of you have been dating for almost four months now. Are you telling me that you guys haven’t done… the boom-boom?”

Yixing wanted to scream into a pillow, asking Jongdae to do this for him was embarrassing enough. Jongdae was intelligent, but dense, he could never really take a hint.

Yixing took a deep breath “Yes, we haven’t had yet if that’s what you’re implying. I wanted our first time to be special and I need everything to be perfect.”

“Why can’t you buy these things yourself?” Jongdae questioned.

“Because I don’t want the salesgirl to judge me when she notices that some of these items are meant to go inside something… besides, you’re not ashamed of anything, especially if it concerns your uality.”

“Damn straight” Jongdae said proudly as Yixing took that as a yes.

“So you’ll do it?” He asked.

Jongdae nodded “Fine, I’ll do it, but only because I need to go there anyway.”

“Since when?” Yixing chuckled.

“Since I ran out of batteries.”

 

---

 

Yixing was lying around the bedroom as he thought about his ingenious plan to surprise his boyfriend tomorrow.

Joonmyun flew to Jeju Island for a work retreat and he would be flying back to Seoul tomorrow night. Yixing had planned to pick him up from the airport then after which they would go back to his place to romance themselves with a candlelight dinner and a horror movie marathon, which then after he would want to get into Joonmyun’s pants.

After a few minutes of sighing and moping around, he felt his phone vibrate. He fished it out of his pocket and noticed it was indeed, said man he was just thinking about.

“Hey Joonie~” Yixing cooed.

“Hi Yixing-ah, I just wanted to call you to say that my flight lands tomorrow at six. I can’t wait to see you.”

Yixing could tell Joonmyun was smiling from the other end but that didn’t stop him from wanting to fly all the way to Jeju just to pinch the elder’s cheeks.

“I miss you…”

“I miss you too baby-” Joonmyun replied “-but don’t worry, tomorrow is going to be so much fun.”

Yixing mentally face palmed “He has no idea…”

 

---

 

The Next day

 

“Attention all passengers, Flight 202 from Jeju international airport will be opening it's gates shortly. Welcome to Seoul."

A woman’s voice from the speakers informed everyone at the airport that Joonmyun was finally home. As each passenger exited the gate, Yixing noticed the differences between each person. Some were arriving alone, some were with companions, others were coming back from vacations, and some of them were men coming back from their military service.

Yixing grew inpatient as he was waiting right outside the gate, practically the first person one would notice once they left the plane.

He was wearing a bright yellow t-shirt and black shorts. He looked like a bumble bee but he knew Joonmyun would be wearing somewhat the same thing since he asked the elder what clothes he would be wearing coming home.

“Joonmyun!” Yixing yelled in excitement when he finally saw the Korean leave the gate, he was the last one off the plane.

“Yixing-ah!” Joonmyun exclaimed before running up to the younger and crushing him in a tight embrace.

“I’ve missed you.” Joonmyun said as he planted chaste kisses all over the younger’s face.

Yixing blushed, once again noticing the different people around them. Some faces emoted disgust whilst others watched them with a smile. It was funny how each person felt a completely opposite emotion, even though they were watching the same thing.

“I’ve missed you too.” Yixing replied as he pressed his lips softly against the elder’s.

“Hey!-” Yixing looked at Joonmyun from head to toe “-I thought you said you were going to the yellow sweater I got you.” He pouted.

Joonmyun chuckled “I’m sorry babe; It was too hot today to wear a sweater.” He replied.

But Yixing wasn’t complaining. He kind of enjoyed seeing his boyfriend in a grey tank top, his arms exposed and perfectly smooth to the touch. If there weren’t any people around them and in a public place, he would’ve attacked Joonmyun right then and there.

“Let’s go home.” Joonmyun said as he wrapped his right arm around the younger’s shoulder.

Yixing nodded, he was still staring at the elder’s arm and noticed something rather odd. Joonmyun had a small zigzag shaped scar on his bicep.

Yixing laughed to himself; Joonmyun's scar looked oddly familiar to him. "Where did I see that scar before?... oh right... Harry Potter."

 

---

 

“Welcome home!” Yixing announced as he hopped inside their apartment and dove for the couch.

Joonmyun trailing behind him, walking inside at a snail’s pace, having a difficult time carrying all the bags since Yixing didn’t want to ruin his manicure.

“Thanks for picking me up at the airport Yixing-ah.” Joonmyun said as he joined the younger on the couch, snuggling beside him as they entangled their fingers together.

“You’re so beautiful Yixing-ah.” Joonmyun said before trailing his tongue down the younger’s neck.

Yixing shuddered from the elder's wet organ marking his skin, allowing a breathy moan to escape his lips seeing that they haven’t done anything like this in over a week.

Joonmyun removed the younger’s shirt as he trailed his tongue all over the other boy’s abdomen. “I missed you so much Yixing-ah.”

Yixing furiously nodded before clutching the hem of the elder’s top, removing the piece of clothing in one swift motion as he stared in awe at his boyfriend’s perfectly sculpted body mixed with his milky white skin and pink s.

“I love you so much Joonmyun-ah.” Yixing blushed.

Joonmyun removed his pants as Yixing bushed when he saw the elder’s thighs that begged to be ravished.

Yixing was about to follow suit until...

“I love you too Yixing-ah…"

His whole world came crumbling down, those words from that mouth, his stupidity finally hitting him like a ton of bricks. “Suho?!”

Joonmyun's eyes widened as he looked utterly mortified, he didn’t protest like Yixing thought he would. The elder had his mouth hung open as he stared speechless at Yixing who was now trying to hold back the tears that were threatening to spill over, he already knew the answer.

It was all rushing inside of him and it way too much to handle. The way Joonmyun looked at him, they way he said ‘I love you’, the scar on his wrist, they way he removed his clothes, the way he looked so angelic when they were seconds away from making love. Not only did Joonmyun physically look like Suho the bastard was Suho.

"Oh my god..." Yixing covered his mouth as he tried to surpress his mewls.

“I’m sorry Yixing-ah, I don’t know what to say… I was an and I know that. I should have—”

“Why?” Yixing cut him off, his voice serious whilst he kept his eyes on the ground.

Joonmyun frantically played with his fingers, his chest noticeably heaving up and down whilst his brain was working on overdrive. A haircut and a minor surgery could only conceal so much, he knew he had to tell the younger the truth eventually, he just didn’t imagine that coming clean would feel this painful.

“WHY?!” Yixing growled; the tears now streaming down his face while he gritted his teeth, he wasn’t mad or angry, he was hurt. He had the right to be hurt, Joonmyun didn’t.

Joonmyun eyes started to water as his entire face turned red from the rush of emotions he was feeling. “I-I… Yifan told me to leave y-you, he promised me a lot of things Yixing. I should’ve known it was all a bunch of smoke and mirrors but I did it anyway because I… I wanted more… I was greedy and selfish and I’m s-sorry…” Joonmyun’s voice cracking as he couldn’t hold back the tears any longer.

Yixing let out a shaky breath as he looked Joonmyun directly in the eyes “Please go.”

Joonmyun's breathe hitched “Y-Yixing I’m—”

“-Joonmyun… if you don’t leave now, I don’t think I’ll ever be able to forgive you. Just… go...” Yixing said as he turned around to face the couch, lying down whilst the only thing Joonmyun could see was the back of the younger’s head.

Yixing’s eyes were blurry as the tears continued to fall, his lips puffy as they trembled uncontrollably.

Joonmyun quickly got dressed, he could hear the sniffling and the choked sobs of the younger and it broke his heart.

Where was all of this empathy when you left?

Why do you suddenly care about how he feels?

“Because I was stupid and I love him."

Joonmyun left but not before mumbling another apology, he closed the door behind him before he dropped to his knees and cried.

Irony, -that was Joonmyun's karma.

 

 


[a/n] Yixing knows! *Throws confetti* so get ready because Yixing isn't only a pretty face >:)

So I'm still deciding whether or not to put in here but I might just add it as a bonus when this fic ends. I'd like to think this chapter was very friendly. I made sure Yixing and Jongdae's conversation stayed completely PG. Plus, AFF doesn't think this is Rated M so yay! XD

Thank you to everyone who wanted to read more of this fic! It warms my heart that a lot of you requested more Sulay! XD This chapter is dedicted to SHINeeChocolate who gave me the best compliments in the world and hiitskatie, the queen of SuLay. I only wish that this fic was half as good as hers. :) Bye!!