Prolouge

Pretty Yixing

 

Prolouge

 

Yixing stepped inside their apartment late that Saturday night. He had just come back from a long dance class which lasted almost half an hour later than he hoped. Some of the students didn’t really grasp the choreography as fast as he thought but he guessed he just expected too much from people.

“Suho-ah~ I’m home!” He announced as he closed the door behind him; walking into the living room to find two bags and a suitcase sprawled on the floor in front of their bedroom door.

They looked bulky and full meaning that the bags actually had things inside of them.

“Suho are we going somewhere? Don’t tell me, we’re going on a trip?!” Yixing squealed as he dreamt of one day being whisked away to a deserted island where all they did was eat, sleep, and make love in the sand.

Yixing opened the door to their bedroom and found Suho packing more things into a tiny travel bag, not looking at him at all as he continued to pack. Yixing was confused; usually his boyfriend would have at least said hello or given him a light peck on the cheek.

“Suho is everything alright?” Yixing asked as he tried to hold the elder’s hand only to be brushed aside when Suho walked back inside the bathroom to retrieve more things.

“Suho, what in the world are you doing?” Yixing asked plainly, not giving a damn anymore. He wanted to know what was going on and he wanted to know now.

“…” Still nothing close to a proper response, Yixing lost it.

“DAMN IT SUHO! WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING?!” Yixing yelled as soon as Suho came out of the bathroom.

Suho momentarily froze before continuing on with what he was doing. He sighed before opening his mouth to speak “I’m leaving…” He replied with an icy tone.

Yixing didn’t quite hear what the elder had said “What? Where are you going?”

“I said… I’m leaving…” He replied as he zipped his bag before making his way towards the front door.

Yixing eyes widened in confusion as he felt like his heart began to turn purple “Leaving? To where? Are we going somewhere? Do you want to visit your parents? I can schedule some time off work if we need to go somewhere. I can call Jongdae and he can fill in for me even if he can’t dance and maybe I –”

Yixing stopped when he saw how Suho didn’t once look at him through his entire monologue.

“Suho… a-are you leaving m-me?...” He asked; his breathing quickened as he prayed that Suho wasn’t going to say what he was dreading to hear.

Suho plainly nodded “I need to go, a taxi is waiting for me downstairs. I’ll see you later.”

The elder picked up his bags as he made his way towards the front door. Yixing grabbed the other boy’s arm before kneeling down as he began to sob hysterically. He pressed his forehead against the other’s thigh as his tears began to stain Suho’s jeans.

“P-Please… Suho if I did anything I-I’m sorry! Okay! I’m Sorry! I don’t… know w-what I did but p-please… Don’t leave me…” He sobbed as he held on to the other’s arm for dear life.

Suho detached himself from the younger’s grip before continuing his way out of the apartment.

He stepped outside, Yixing trailing behind him whilst he waited for the elevator doors to open.

The doors finally parted as he dropped his luggage inside, about to follow suit before he felt The Chinese male’s arms latch themselves around his shoulders, as he cried into the Korean’s back. He cried so loud that the neighbors were starting to appear from their homes, looking on as they watched Yixing’s life fall apart.

“Please don’t leave me! I’m sorry! I’ll wash your clothes with the detergent you like, I’ll start cleaning the dishes more often, I’ll come home earlier from work, I’ll even quit my job! I’ll do anything! Please Suho-ah, don’t leave… I don’t think I’ll be able to live without you…”

Suho removed Yixing hands from around his neck as he gently pushed the other off him. “Yixing, go back to the apartment. You’re making a fool out of yourself.”

Yixing vigorously shook his head as the tears kept streaming down his puffy face. His eyes red as his lips trembled “I won’t! Not until you promise to stay! Please… please… please…” he kept pleading whilst the other removed himself from the Chinese male’s hold.

Suho left Yixing crying as he stepped back inside the elevator and closed the doors before Yixing had the chance to interfere.

“NO! NO! NO!” Yixing yelled as he banged on the now shut elevator doors. Screaming for help as the neighbors went back inside their homes, leaving Yixing screaming in the hallway, banging his fists against the elevator doors as he cried harder than he’s ever cried in his life.

“NO! SUHO?! SUHO?! SUHO?! JAGIYA?! JAGIYA ARE YOU THERE?! THIS IS A JOKE RIGHT?! THIS IS A GAME?! I CAN PLAY TOO JAGIYA?! I LIKE GAMES! I-I…I…”

Yixing dropped to his knees as he cried; he’s never felt this kind of pain in his life before. The pain of losing the most important person in your life made him want to end his own.

 

 


[a/n] Hi everybody! By popular demand.. more chapters! I don't wanna add another fic to my list so I'll just add chaps to this one! YAY! Thank you for everyone who commented and I hope you enjoyed this.

Isn't Suho a :P So mean XD Poor Yixing though... I need to get this fic in order lol.