Activate Plan #1

Stawberry Pillow

italic-Woohyun Thoughts

bold- music


Strawberry Pillow

"OK this is what you do Hyung." 

~Whispers~ Whispers~

"Are you sure, what if he thinks I'm a freak?" I stared at the choding with the most serious eyes I could put up right now.

"Aishh don't worry hyung, he would love it ... maybe ~ke ke ke~" I really wanna beat him up with my fist right now but I don't want to dirty my hands with his stupidty-crazy diease.

I turned my head to look out the wide open door to see the small eyes hamster lying at the same exact spot. My kawaii pabo ~kekeke~ The fact that Kim Sunggyu isn't his (yet) makes him even more eager to make him his. Just you wait you hamster. I'll do anything to captrue your attention.

"Ok i'll do it."

The couples in the room cheers and high fived each other.  Waiting disparately for the show that about to start.

"Ok. Fighting" Woohyun hestantly walked out the doors. He was ready to run back in but his thoughts was quickly removed when someone pushed him. 

"Yah Nam Woohyun what are you doing here, you're blocking my view aishh." I stared stright at the beauty. What should i do... I started to walk towards him.

"Hyung, i just learned a new dance" Stutters woohyun, "It is called Alone by Sistar, I'll show you." I flashed him one of my greasy smile before turning the music on. 

1 , 2 , 3 GO. I moved my body to match the beat of the song. I used the cornerof my eye to see what his reaction is. Wide mouth not bad... 

"Nam woohyun go away, your annoying me." Nvm i changed my mind, it did not work, but i can't give up now. FIGHTING!!

I went over to where my phone is and changed the music. 

"Nam woohyun go a-" 

~Hush Hush Hush Hush ~ ( by apink) I tried my best to look as "suductive" as possible but I looked the total oppisite. 

"Aishh Nam Woohyun Leave me alone." -humph- It still didn't work...

I pouted and crept to my phone and changed the song again. 

" AISHH how long are you going to do this Nam, Leave me a-" 

~Seulpeohajima no no no honjaga anya no no no~ ( NoNoNo Apink) i swayed my hips to the beat. ~Kekeke~ He can't say no to this manly cutie here.

"Aishhhhhh" The hamster bent down and grab his slipper before throwing it at the tree's head. "Dance one more time and i'll cut you, now leave me alone" 

I slowly walked back into the room full of laughter. "Thanks alot Yeol, It totally did not work!" I whispered so that gyu hyung couldn't hear our conversation. 

"What?" Defended the tall giraffe, "The fact that you is not my fault." 

I sulked and crawled to the nearby bed while flumping on it like a rock, "You guys are so mean!" 

"Awe, it's okay hyung!" Says the maknae patting my back but still remaining in Myungsoo's arms, "We can help!" 

To Be Continued