Plan #1

Stawberry Pillow

Italic- WooHyun's Mind (thoughts)


Strawberry PIllow

Nam Woohyun's p.o.v 

Just staring at the beauty across the room makes my heart melt. His delicate small eyes moving across the flat sceen t.v capturing every movement being recorded. Kim Sunggyu you will be the death of me, but i dont mind if it's you, only you. ~kekeke~

"Yah you NamStar, why are you standing there laughing?"  you're creeping me out. Whined Sunggyu, "Go do something."

 Not to mention that he didn't  even look at me straight in the eyes."I mean aishh I am way more handsome then that woman/man (i don't even know) hosting the cooking show. If he wants to eat so much i can make him a bowl of noodles, full of my love.

Feeling defeated I slowly walked into the room where the other members were.

"Aww look at that sad thing." My gaze travelling towards the youngest in the group before sitting on the floor with everyone else. 

"Lee Sungjong be respectful before I kick you" He slowly went behind his boyfriend (Myungsoo a.k.a the not so much cold city man).  after sticking his tongue out.

"Sungjong don't say something like that to someone who got totally rejected (again)"  Spoke the choding. 

"He did not reject me... he was just busy watching t.v" -humph- They are so mean. Good thing that Hoya is here hehehe.  He helped Myungjong get together and now he could help me aswell!

I crawled towards the cuddling couple and poked Hoya's cheeks.

"Hoyaa~~~ can you help me on something" I gave him my famous pout. He can't say no to this.

"No, go away and don't disturb my boyfriend and I" He hugged the sleeping dino tighter before closing his eyes. 

"-Humph- whatever.. I scanned the room hatching another plan in my head in order to get that hampster. I needed someone's help but who?? Turning to every direction of the room, I found someone that could, maybe, possibly help me. Close enough right?

  Ohhh~~~ Myungie could -" 

"Don't even ask me, it took me 2 years to confess to Sungjong..."  I would love to slap that blank face off... 

"Yeah what do you mean YOU confess, You were too much of a wimp to do it. I asked you."  

"-pssh- whatever i guess you guys don't love me -fake cry- i would do anything for you guys because i love you guys, but you guys won't even think about it.and....  I hate you too" I said before slowly crawling towards the corner. 

"Aishh I'll help you." I turned my head only to find the choding. 

"Really?" I asked as my tall friend nodded hesitantly.

 I love youuuuu" I jumped on top of him, giving him the biggest hug ever.

"Get off me before I die from your grease" I quickly let go of him. 

"OK this is what you do.."

To Be Continued