Chapter 9

My Handsome Stalker and Boyfriend

You woke up after sometime. "Ahh, my head" You opened your eyes. You wanted to rub your eyes but your hand cannot move. "What the fu-" You were cut off when Daehyun came in. "You're awake. Come and have breakfast" You looked at him shocked and glared at him. "Daehyun oppa, help me..." You pleaded but he shook his head. "I kidnap you here because I want to tell you something. Something that you didn't know and you would surely like to know." He smirked. "W-What? You are the kidnapper?" He nodded."What is it that you want to tell me?" You frowned while struggling to get out. "Actually, I'm your stalker. I'm obsessed with you" You widened your eyes. "BWOH? WAE?" He smirked. " I don't wanna talk about it anymore. Eat your breakfast" He said, pushing the food to you. He untied your hands and legs. "Eat."He went out, locking the door. " Pabo, bastard,freak,ING STALKER!" You shouted and threw the breakfast away. He came in and look at you, smiling. "Ne. I'm a Pabo, bastard,freak and ing stalker. Anything you said I am I will be that thing. Please just eat your breakfast, huh?" Daehyun said in a monotone voice. You looked at him before lying on the the bed. "Yah, that's my bed" He said but you were already sleeping. "You can sleep. But first, hand your phone to me." You immediately sat up. "Bwoh? My phone? Wae?" You questioned, shocked. You immediately sat up." Palli and don't ask anything." "I didn't bring it with me" "Don't lie. Quick!" "I didn't bring! Wae? Do you not trust me?" "I really can't stand you anymore" "Anything"He pushed you down back onto the bed. You stared at him. "I know what your weaknesses are. One, afraid of tickles. Two, afraid of dark. Three, claustrophobia. Four, you have aquaphobia. Five, afraid of heights.""How did you..." "I'm a stalker remember? I am obsessed with you, remember?" You looked down. "Be mine, you ." "Huh? Be yours? Tsk, never ever! You said that it is your ing obsession, right? You don't actually love me. It is just your obsession!" You stood up, back facing him. "You really don't know love, jagi" You turned around. "Who are you calling jagi?" "You. You are mine." He said, determined. " You are crazy!" Tears welled up in your eyes. "Fine! If you don't want to be mine, you will see what happens to your Niel oppa, Chunji oppa, CAP oppa, Ricky oppa, Changjo oppa and your L.joe oppa." You looked at him nervously and started crying"Bastard..." You muttered. "So be mine?" He gave you a threatening look. You have no choice but nodded. "Good,jagi. You are very obedient" He smirked. "I really can't believe it. My friend is actually kidnapping me..." You said softly but he heard it. "Boyfriend" He corrected. "Anything..." His maid came in and placed the new food in front of you. "Out now" He demanded. The maid bowed and looked at you with a sorry look before going out. "Now that I'm your girlfriend, can I go home now?" He shook his head. "You are not going anywhere." He smiled. "W-Wae?" "First, I do not want you to meet your Teen Top oppa. Second, outside is the same as a maze. Even me did not know how to go out only my driver knows it." "Bwoh?" You ran towards to the windows and looked down. It is a maze! So complicated. "Chincha..." You looked at him with your mouth opened wide. He smiled "Right?" You nodded. *I can never escape* You thought. " Of course you can't. I have been staying here for the past three years. If I can't go out, you can't too" Ring~Ring~ Your phone rang. "Give it to me" He said sternly."Never" You glared at him. "Never say no to me and how dare you lie to me!" Daehyun looked at you deadly. "So? So what?" "Give IT!" He raised his voice. "You don't want to? Never mind. I will call someone to do something to Changjo. "He threatened. "Arasso!" You answered quickly and gave him your phone. "What is your password?" "Molla. I forgotten. Teen top oppa set it for me. Call them" You rubbed your head. "Chincha? Arasso" He called CAP. " you ,where are you?" CAP asked. Daehyun handed you the phone. "Ask" He mouthed. "Oppa, what is my password for my phone? The one you bought for me" "PaboBAP, Wae?" "I-" Daehyun hanged up. "What is the password?" "Erm... It's PaboBAP..." "Bwoh? He insulted BAP!" "Mianhe" "Huh? For?"He looked confused. "I... CAP oppa insulted your BAP" ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ you 's POV............................. It has been 3 months since I first came here. Daehyun oppa or my jagiya has been very nice to me. I meant super nice. Although he doesn't let me go out anywhere, I still feel comfortable at his home. I looked around the house. It is all bright yellow. One month ago, he repainted the room as he knows I loved yellow. I looked down the window once more, trying to remember the maze that is super complicated.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_JR71zLySIfdpMeZyExV

 I think I remembered how it looked like. "Jagiya, I'm back!" I heard Daehyun yelled from outside. He has been meeting his friends/ gang these days. "You're back" I smiled and hugged him after going outside. He smiled back and handed me something. "What is it?" I looked at the box."Open it" I opened it and saw a phone inside. It looked similar as yours. "Is it mine?" He nodded. "You have been well behaved. So I decided to return you your phone. Don't worry, I didn't deleted anything." "Gomawo"He shook his head. "It's nothing" He smiled. I really liked his smile! I can feel that I am blushing. "Blushing? Kyeopta..." He pinched my cheeks. "Ouch! Yah!" You shouted but covered your mouth. He doesn't allow me to be disrespectful to him. "What did you call me?" He said angrily. " Mianhe jagiya, I didn't mean to..." I looked down. "Gwenchana, don't ever say that again" I immediately nodded. " Do you want me to bring you out?" "Chincha?"He nodded. I've been waiting for this day! "Go where?" "A shopping centre. But I don't know how to go out of the maze..." "I know!" I immediately went into our room to take a last look. "I remember it now! Can we go now before I forget!" I shouted excitedly. "Kaja" He pulled me out. I immediately closed your because of the sudden brightness. "Is it too bright?" He asked "A-Ani" I lied before pulling him into the maze."First, turn right then left..." I started saying as he hold my hands tightly. After about forty minutes, we finally got out. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ No one's POV......................... "Must we walk there? My legs hurt!" Daehyun complained. "Of course. We don't have any car to drive us there" You pushed him in front. "By the way, where are we going?" You asked and frowned. "Don't frown! I will blame myself if you frown or cry!" "Arasso. But where the hell are we going, jagiya?" "Mind how you form that sentence" You pouted. "Hmm... Where are we going?" You asked softly. "Like I said, shopping centre!" "Where?" "You know Itaewon?"You nodded. "I haven't been there for three years." You smiled. "Me too. So we are going there!" "By walking?" He shook his head. "Subway. First we are going to a restaurant in Itaewon then we will go Myeong-Dong then last, we will go Namsan Mountain!" Daehyun said while thinking about it. "Wah... There are so much places we can go..."You jumped around happily. "Tsk..." He smiled . Two of you waited at the subway. "Its here! Its here!" You yelled, making all the people there staring at you weirdly. "What a weirdo..." Daehyun heard someone said. "What did you say?" He glared at her making her flinch. "Mianhe" She apologized to you. "Jagiya, don't be so angry. It's my fault, araji?" He frowned and you frowned too. "Promise?" You held out your pinky finger. "Promise" He smiled and two of you boarded the subway. After a while, both of you arrived. "Kya!!!" You laughed. "Where do you want to eat?" You shrugged your shoulders. "How about Nashville steakhouse?" Daehyun asked. "Sounds good!" You smiled. At the steakhouse.... Two of you eat and eat a lot."Bill please" You raised his hand. The waitress came. "Its 250,000 won, Miss" The waitress said and bowed. "Are you new here?"Daehyun raised his eyebrows. "Ne, I'm new here"She answered. "Call your manager here" Daehyun said coldly without looking at her. She nodded and went to call the manager "Jagiya, why are you behaving like this?" You looked at him. "Don't ask anything" He looked at you and you flinched. "Oh, Mr. Jung, you're here. I thought you never come back anymore." Daehyun glared at him. "Do you wish I never come back again?" He asked. "Of course not. So are you full?" Daehyun nodded. "We're leaving now." Daehyun said and the manager nodded. "Please come back again." He bowed. "We will" Daehyun smiled at you and both of you left. "Better don't come anymore..." The manager said and walked away telling the new waitress not to accept any cash from Daehyun. "Jagiya, we didn't pay the waitress." You said while running as he walked very quickly. "We don't need to pay them. " "Wae?" "Because... We can pay them but they won't accept them." "And wae?" "Because they are scared of BAP." "Wae?"You asked again. "Don't ask so much, you ." He said and you quickly nodded. "Mianhe" "Yay! Myeong-Dong time!" You jumped up and down. "Yah, you can't jump after eating. Don't you know that?" You immediately stopped. "Mianhe..."You muttered while looking down. "Nevermind" He smiled and you smiled too. At Myeong-Dong... "Jagiya, I want this skirt" You whined. "No, it's too short and you can't go anywhere. So buy this skirt for what?" You pouted. "Arasso..." "What about this shirt?" You held up the shirt that is very revealing. "Yah! It's too revealing! So NO!" You pouted after hearing him. "I don't care anymore! I want this shirt!" You pointed at a shirt which has Teen top printed on it. "You can't wear this! Wear this instead" He handed you a shirt which has BAP members printed on it. "This? Shiro" You walked away and saw L.joe and Niel walking towards a shop. Niel saw you. "Is that you , L.joe?" "Where?" "Over there..." Niel pointed at your direction but you were already gone. "Where?" L.Joe asked, annoyed. "Molla. I swear I saw her just now. She was with... Daehyun, I think." Niel said. "Maybe I am seeing things..."Niel said, scared. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ "Jagiya! I saw L.joe and Niel oppa!" You said excitingly. He turned his head and looked at you with dark eyes. "Do you miss them?" He asked before laughing darkly. "A-Ani. Don't be mad, huh?" Your smiled at him. "Chincha?" You quickly nodded. He smiled back but didn't change the dark expression on his eyes. "You are really mad, aren't you?" You looked down. "Aniyo... " He massaged his temples. You hugged him and he looked in front. "Mianhe... I didn't mean to sound that excited..." You patted his back. "Gwenchana." He turned back and accidentally kissed you. Both of you widened your eyes. You quickly pushed him away. "Mianhe" Daehyun said smiling and turned in front. His smile turned into frown. "Can we go now?" You shook him and he nodded. "I want this~~" You pointed to a cup of bubble tea drink. "Which one?" "Milk Tea with Pearls! I want double pearls!" You whined and do your aegyo to him. "Arasso. Really can't resist your aegyo." He shook his head while you laughed. "I want one cup of Milk Tea with double pearls and one cup of Milk Tea with herbal jelly and mini pearls." The girl nodded. "5600 won please" Daehyun handed her the money and waited for both of your order. "Sir, your order.One cup of Milk Tea with double pearls and one cup of Milk Tea with herbal jelly and mini pearls." The girl yelled and Daehyun glared at her. "Did you just shouted?" He asked that girl. "Aniyo..." The girl look at you with a help me explain look. "Jagiya, she isn't shouting. She just scared that we didn't heard her so she yelled louder in order for us to hear it. If not our drink will not be fresh." You explained, hoping that he would understand. "I don't care." He took the drinks away and hold you out of the shop. "What else do you still want to buy?" You shook your head. "Lets go Namsan Mountain now" Daehyun said and drank his drink. You pouted. "I'm tired, jagiya. Can we go home now?" You pleaded. Daehyun nodded and both of you went back. "So tired..."You ran into both of your bedroom and lied onto the bed "Jagiya, we haven't done that ever since you became my girlfriend" Daehyun said and lied beside you. "What do you mean by that?" You buried your head into the pillow. "You know... That... When one woman and one man met and they..." You looked up at him and thought for a while. "When one woman and one man met they... Became friends and became girlfriend and boyfriend." You answered. "Ya... and they got married and they do what?" You thought for a while and took out your phone. You searched what happened after being married? You saw one of the answer. They had s*x with each other. "Ermm... Is this the answer you are waiting for?"You showed him the answer your phone stated. He nodded patiently. "We can't" You pouted. "Wae~" Daehyun whined. "Do you really want to do it?"He immediately nodded. "You are mine. Why can't we?" He asked. You thought for a while. "Arasso. But be gentle." You warned him. He smiled and started his 'job'. After a while, you are bored. You closed your eyes and slept. Daehyun was curious why didn't you moan so he looked up and saw you were sleeping soundly while smiling a little. "You must be really tired..." Daehyun said and smiled before lying beside you. He pulled you closer to him and rested his chin onto your head."Saranghaeyo , jagiya..." He kissed your forehead and smiled before sleeping. ---- The next day.... You opened your eyes and saw Daehyun sleeping soundly. You wanted to walk into the bathroom but his arms, which is securing your waist is stopping you. You carefully removed his arms but once the you are done, his arms always went back to your waist. "Jagiya, I know you are awake" You said and he opened his eyes. "Where are you going?" He asked. "Bathroom. I need to brush my teeth." You explained. "I want to go too. Wait for me" He sat up and starting to wear his shorts while you were changing into the clothes he gave you to wear. Both of you then walked into the bathroom. Two of you started brushing your teeth. He stood nearer and nearer to you. "Jagiya" He called. "What?" You answered without looking at him. "Look at me" You turned to him and he pecked your lips. "Yah! Your germs!" You shouted at him and covered your mouth. You've forgotten that he doesn't allow you to be disrespectful to him. "Who is that yah?" He asked sternly. "Have you forgotten about what I said to you?" He asked while continuing to brush his teeth. "I didn't forget about it. It is just that I..." You couldn't think of a reason. "Mianhe..." You bit your lips nervously as you were scared of him but he smiled. "Are you scared? Don't be scared, I won't scold or hurt you" He stared at you and you stared at him back. "Mianhe" You said again, softer than just now's. He smirked. You missed his smirks. "I really miss your smirks." You commented making him stop brushing his teeth. He rinsed his mouth and his face before turning around, resting his back on the counter. "What did you say?" "I miss your smirk" You touched his lips before rinsing your mouth. "Do you like my smile more or my smirk more?"He asked. You shrugged and thought about it. "Ermm... How about your pout?" You asked. "I love your pout and you your lips. I really love that" You wiped your hands and went out of the bathroom. "Jagiya... Can we go out again today?" You asked Daehyun after eating the breakfast. "What do you still want to buy? Tell me, I will ask Yongguk hyung to help you buy it." He took out his phone. "I want to go to the swimming pool..." You muttered. "Bwoh? Swimming pool?" He thought for a while. "Buing buing~" You started doing your aegyo. "What the-? Are you threatening me?" He asked and you laughed. "Uh... You can count that as threatening" You continue to laugh. "Since... You don't want me to go... Then I will not go..." You sounded a bit sad. "I thought you have aquaphobia?" You nodded. "I have aquaphobia so I want to try and c-" "You won't. You won't even try. All you do will be just standing there and jagiya, jagiya I'm scared!" He tried imitating your voice. "Chincha. You're so bad..." You pouted. "Arasso. We will go to swimming pool." He smiled and you smiled back too. "After going to swimming pool, can I go back to my house?" You asked and blinked a few times. "Ermm... But you must promise me that you won't escape. Oh! You can escape but I will find you." He smirked and you nodded. "I won't escape. " You promised. He nodded happily. "Kaja"He tied your hair into a bun and went out. Two of you reached the swimming pool. "Wow! That's a lot of water!!!" You shouted and hid behind his back. "Told ya" Daehyun laughed. "I don't want to go anymore, let's leave." You pulled him away and he sighed. "You wasted my money."He reminded you and stopped you from pulling him "I thought you are rich?" You continue to pull him. "Lets go to my house!" ------ "Jagiya, can I stay here for one day?" You asked. "Wae?"He asked and you immediately pouted. "Do you not trust me?" You shouted angrily and crossed your arms. "Watch how you talk to me"He said and rubbed his temples. After a while of pleading and aegyo, he finally agreed. "Just one day. Tomorrow night I will come and pick you up, araji?" He asked. "Of course! Gomawo!" You kissed his cheeks and went inside. "I missed you yallow!" You hugged your phone tightly. You went to the balcony and saw Daehyun waving below. You smiled at him and remembered the time when he was your stalker. He do his aegyo and walked away. Your smile immediately turned into a straight line. You closed the window as you find out how to make cheesecake. You read through slowly. "Oh... So this is how they make cheesecake" You smiled pand started doing it for Daehyun. At night, you are still doing it. You have been doing it for three times and failed. EPIC FAIL. "Why can't I just get it right?" You hit you head three times. Next morning... You already done the cake. Now, you are doing the icing. "Put a butter... *Yawn* Then some vanilla extract mix together and *Yawn* then put some flour and sugar and mix again. After that, *Yawn* Put the-" The oven made a sound which means that the cake is ready. You took it out and smiled. You poke a toothpick inside to see if the inside part of the cheesecake is baked. "Yay! Success!" You jumped and cool it while you went back to the icing again. "Where did I stop? Ermmmmmm..... Oh! Put the orange colour extract in" You continue doing. "Orange icing done! How does it taste?" It took a mouthful of it and taste it. "Hmm... Not sweet enough." You added some more sugar and mix it. "Hmm... It's sweet now." You put the icing in a plastic bag and put it on the cake.---- Saranghaeyo, from your jagiya / you💕. ---- "Wow! That's soo pretty..." You praised yourself. You put in the refrigerator and went to clean your house. You went into your room. Yellow and orange. You opened your another room that is connected to your bedroom. It used to be Woohyun's bedroom. Black and white with both of your photos. The ones that both of you are hugging one another. The other ones are the ones both of you do aegyo and funny faces. You took one of them that has you and Infinite together smiling while you were hugging Woohyun. "I missed all of you" You mumbled and cleaned all the photos. After cleaning, you went to lie on Woohyun's bed and slept. Ring~Ring~ Your phone rang. "Yoboseyo?" You rubbed your eyes. "Yah! Where are you? Have you escaped?" You heard Daehyun shouted. "Huh? I didn't escape?" "Then where the hell are you? I can't find you in any room! Your house has too much rooms! Three level, twenty five rooms each level?!" "You are overreacting. I was at the second level, the last room... BWOH? How did you came in?" "I broke in of course" "My door!" You immediately went out and take a look at all the doors. It's all destroyed. "Jagiya!" You frowned. "Wae?" He ran towards you. "My doors..." You shed a tear,"are all destroyed!" "I will fix them... Don't cry, you know I hate it when you cry right?" He wiped your tears away. "Chincha? You will fix them all?" He nodded. " Yah, are the doors more important than me?" He pouted. " Of course... Not!" You smiled and hold his hands, leading him to the kitchen. "Guess what I've done for you?" You opened the refrigerator. " Cheesecake!!" Daehyun yelled while taking out the cake that you baked. "Wah!! He took out a pocket knife and started cutting the cake into slices. "Jagiya, use this instead" You handed him a knife. He took it without even looking at it. He stick out his tongue while cutting it. "Why is this so difficult to cut?" He asked. "Give me the knife, I'll help you." He immediately handed you and you cut it painfully slow."Can you be quick?" He jumped around. You laughed as you increased your speed and cut it nicely to him. "How many pieces do you want?" "Ermm... Four!" You nodded and handed the plate to him. He immediately eat it without any hesitation. "How was it?" He gave you a ok sign. " It's indescribable" He said, amused. "Tsk... Be careful, don't eat too fast. What if you choke?" "I won't" He continue eating. Ring~Ring~ His phone rang but he continue eating. "Jagiya, your phone is ringing. Aren't you going to pick up?" He didn't respond. "Help me answer" He pointed to his pocket where his phone is located. You took it out and answer it. "Daehyun hyung, We already kidnapped L.joe and Changjo, the ones who is closest to you . What do we do next?" You can tell that it was Zelo's voice. "Daehyun hyung? Are you-" You dropped his phone making Daehyun stopped eating. "Wae gurae?" Daehyun asked worriedly before picking up his phone. His eyes widened when he saw Zelo's number. He looked at you, who is still at a freezing state. He turned off his phone and put down his cheesecake. "Jagiya, let me explain" He hold you tightly to prevent you from running away. "E-explain? What is explain?" You looked down. "Jagiya, don't behave like this..." He shook you back and forth hardly and cried. "Wh-What do you ing mean by explain?!" You stood up and walked towards the kitchen. You took a cup and poured ice water inside. You drank all of it in one shot before walking out of the house. Daehyun didn't stopped you or caught you. He knew that you need some space alone.You ran towards the park where you will always go there when you are angry or sad. You then called Ricky. " you ,where are you?" "Oppa..." You fainted because you didn't eat just now. " you ?" Ricky yelled through the phone. Someone brought you to the hospital. Daehyun thought for a while and decided to call you. He his phone and called you. "Yoboseyo? Is this Jung Daehyun?" A man asked making him furrowed his eyebrows. *Is she cheating on me?* He thought. " Yes I am. Who the hell are you?" "I am Jang Dongwoo from Infinite. you is now in the hospital. Could you get the here now?" Dongwoo snarled. "Bwoh? Which hospital?" He jumped down from the sofa and rushed out. "Seoul Hospital" Daehyun drove towards that hospital. "Where is you 's ward!?" He slammed the counter. "Huh? Let me check... She is at ward 67, si-" He rushed towards your ward. He stopped outside your ward and took a deep breath. He slowly opened the door and saw Teen Top and Infinite standing beside your bed and Ricky was sitting beside you, talking to you while you was holding his hand and talking to him and crying. He walked towards your bed and pushed Ricky away angrily before holding you out of the room. "Jagiya... I'm tired... I haven't eaten yet" You mumbled to him. "So lets go to the café and get some ing food!" He yelled angrily before pulling you faster. "Jagiya... I'm really tired~" You whined. "We are reaching there" Daehyun continue to pull you. After a few minutes, both of you reached there. "Sir here." He walked away and you phone rang. "Yoboseyo?" "I'm Ricky oppa. Gwenchana?" "Gwenchana" You chuckled. "Did Daehyun did something bad to you?" "Of course not" "Why is he so angry?" "Molla. Maybe is because of jealo-" Daehyun snatched your phone away and turned it off."I'm keeping your phone for now" He said and handed you a chocolate cake, sushi, sandwich, noodle and bulgogi. "Choose which one you want?" "Bulgogi, sushi and chocolate cake. Can I?" He nodded and eat the sandwich and noodle while you started eating sushi. After an hour,you finished. " I'm filled with energy!" You stretched yourself. "Jagiya, I hate you" You said and closed my mouth.* DID I JUST SAID THAT I HATE HIM?* You thought while widening your eyes. "Bwoh? What did you just say?" "N-Nothing..." "Wae? Why did you say that?" "I... Can you... Don't kidnap... L.joe and Changjo oppa? They are my oppa. My dearest one... If you kidnap them, you are just like stabbing a knife into my heart. It will shattered into million pieces and I will hate you forever..." You cried before walking out, leaving him in a daze. "Jagiya!" He caught you up. You looked at him with a sad and angry face before pulling away your bandage. You didn't care anymore. You started hearing people mumbling and whispering things while pointing at your face. "Jagiya, what the hell are you doing?" Daehyun closed your ears and then helped you to put the bandage back. You glared at him and at everyone before pulling it out again. "I won't put back again unless you let go of L.Joe and Changjo oppa!" You throw the bandage into the bin. "Arasso. I promise I will let them go. Please put it back" He pleaded. "I already threw it in the bin" You shrugged and walked away. He smiled and glared to all people before catching you. "You aren't supposed to run after eating right?" You reminded him. He nodded and both of your giggles filled the air.When both of you got to his home, you sat on the sofa, frowning. "Wae gurae?" He massaged you while smiling "Have you let go of L.joe oppa and Changjo oppa?" His smiled turned into a smirk. "Do you think I would let them go so easily?" He asked. "So you mean you lied?" He nodded. "I lied. Why would you believe what I said? You know I am in BAP right? You shouldn't really trust a gang member and also... Your stalker" He touched your cheeks, making you flinch. "Y-You lied? How could you... YOU ING LIAR!" You pushed him away and he looked at you darkly. "Mind how you speak to me" He pushed you into his bedroom and closed the door. "Open the door! Open the ing door, you bastard!" You knocked the door until your knuckles are red and swollen. "I hate you! I really hate you!" You picked up a vase near you and throw it towards the door. "OUCH!" You faked and bit you wrist, making it bleed. You heard Daehyun running towards the room so you quickly sat beside the vase, holding your wrist. "Jagiya! Gwenchana?" You heard him unlocking the door so you stood up and waited for the door to be opened. You ran out and pushed him inside before locking the door. You saw that he had dropped the key so you picked it up and walked away. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- How was it? 🔩: you , COMMENT 👇=UPDATE FASTER ❕ SILENT READERS ARE LOVED! *♡*