Chapter 5

My Handsome Stalker and Boyfriend

Daehyun caught your arms. "We're not. We're friends." You looked at him curiously before touching his forehead. "Wae?" He asked before slapping your hands away. " I was checking if you had a fever, but you don't. " You shrugged before walking away. "Yah. Only BAP is your enemy, not me" He mumbled to him before following you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- You arrived at the café. You sat down on a table and Daehyun followed. "Daehyun ah, aren't you going to join us?" Yongguk asked before looking at you. " So you are obsessed with her, huh?" He whispered into Daehyun's ear before smiling at you. "Shut up hyung, and I'm not going to join all of you today because... " Daehyun looked at you and all of them glared at you "I didn't ask him to join me." You shook your head and smiled while they smirked. "We didn't even say anything and... What happened to your face, noona?" Zelo asked while pointing at your bandage. Your smiled disappeared as it turned into a frown. " Please excuse me" you bowed before walking away."Aish, why did you make her frown?" He asked angrily before hitting Zelo's head and followed you. While following you, he saw that you were talking to L.joe, hugging him. It makes Daehyun's blood boils. He went closer to both you and pulled you away from him. "What do you think you're doing?" Daehyun asked you angrily while you looked at him weirdly. "Yah, this is what I'm going to tell you. What do you think you're doing? Busan boy?" L.joe asked sarcastically. "What did you say?" Daehyun asked before raising his hand to punch him but you stopped him. "Hajima, Daehyun." You pleaded. "Not until you call me oppa." He threatened you. "Bwoh?!" L.joe yelled and Daehyun glared at him before looking back at you. "How?" He asked before smiling. "O-oppa, jebal hajima" You stuttered. " you !!" L.joe whined. You smiled at them. Daehyun smiled and said. "Let's go inside to the café. "You nodded before walking away. Daehyun gave L.joe a glare before running towards you and hold your hand. "B-Booyah?" You looked at him with the 'What-The--You-Are-Doing' look. "Can't I hold my friend's hand?" He said before laughing. "Of cause you... Can!" You laughed. Neither did both of you know that Woohyun was hiding behind a pillar.

 

"You promised me that you won't leave me..."

 

🔩: you , COMMENT 👇=UPDATE FASTER ❕❕ *Gives you a lemon candy~* SILENT READERS ARE LOVED~ 💛