Chapter 6

My Handsome Stalker and Boyfriend

Both of you walked into the café and saw BAP gasped at both of you then at your hands. Daehyun smiled and them before mouthing "She will be mine." You looked at them, then at Daehyun before looking at both of your hands. You let go of his hand before sitting beside Zelo, who was now looking at the floor, rubbing his head. Two of you are now friends. "What happened to our Zelo?" You asked before smiling. *Our Zelo?* Daehyun thought while glaring at Zelo. "Daehyun hyung hit-" Jongup and Youngjae quickly covered Zelo's mouth as they know that you might hate Daehyun for hitting Zelo. "Wae?" You narrowed your eyes. "A-Aniyo..." They laughed with each other while Zelo tried to push them away. " What is the matter of two of you?" You pushed them away before looking back at Zelo. " Tell me. Noona will protect you." You patted his back. He looked at Daehyun, who is glaring at him. "Ani... " You nodded. "So what do you want to drink?" You asked as Daehyun sat beside you. " I want cappucino!" "I want frappe!" "I want... Strawberry smoothie~" "I want Americano coffee" "I want... Chocolate smoothie" You looked at Daehyun. "What do you want then?"You smiled. "I want a vanilla milkshake and strawberry cheesecake." You nodded before going to queue. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- You came back with a lot of things. "Wow!!!" BAP said in unison. Daehyun helped you with the things. "Everybody, take yours" You said while putting all of them on the table. "Yours. Strawberry cheesecake and chocolate milkshake. Is it?" You looked at him while putting his food in front of him. He drank the chocolate milkshake. "Ani... I ordered vanilla milkshake." He mumbled but you could hear her. You gasped. "Is it? Mianhe, take mine then. Mine is vanilla milkshake but... I drank it already." You pouted. Daehyun stared at your lips before smiling. " Gwenchana, I'll take yours" He exchanged the drinks. "How about exchanging the straws?" You asked before taking the straw out from the chocolate milkshake." He shook his head. "I don't like vanilla milkshake mixed with chocolate milkshake." Your mouth form an 'O' shape while nodding . He then drank it. *Cherry flavoured lip balm huh?* Daehyun thought before smirking. "Wae gurae?" He shook his head. "Ani" You smiled before drinking his chocolate milkshake. " you ,care to join us?" Infinite asked, excluding Woohyun " you is joining us, right?" Himchan whined. "Ne, Infinite oppa. I will join BAP oppa. But, where is Woohyun oppa? Didn't he joined you?" You eye-smiled at them. *BOOYAH? EYE-SMILING?! She didn't even eye-smiled at me!* Daehyun thought, looking at you. "Uh... Woohyun didn't come to school.Arasso. Goodbye then." They waved. "Annyeong" You mouthed while waving. *Why didn't he come to school?* You thought while frowning. "Maybe he's sick" Yongguk said. "H-How did you know... " You trailed off. " Because I know" He answered while smiling. "But..." You decided not to discuss it again as Yongguk glared at you. Daehyun saw it and quickly glared back at him but lose to him as he gave Daehyun a 'You-Dare-To-Glare-At-Me' look. "What's happening?" You asked with a soft voice. "Aniyo" Daehyun answered, continuing to drink his 'Vanilla Milkshake.' Woohyun who is sitting behind of you thought *You drank his saliva? Pabo you !* He narrowed his eyes. Slowly he can't stand it anymore. He stood up and pulled you away from BAP. "Jagiya? I thought you didn't come to school?" You pointed at him. "If I don't come here today, I won't be able to see how did your heart changed! And don't point at me! Kaja" He walked. "What did I do?" You looked at him. "You drank Jung Daehyun's saliva!" Woohyun said. "Because of this? Tsk... I can't do this anymore. Let's break up. " You cried. *She cried?* Daehyun thought while clenching his fist. "B-Bwoh? Fine! Instead, we didn't even date! Let me tell you the truth. Actually, I went to America because my mother asked me to get married with a girl called Chorong!" He yelled. "Ch-Chorong? Park Chorong is it?" You narrowed your eyes. "Ne! Park Chorong, your best friend!" He said before running away. *No wonder her face expression changed when I hold him that night...* You thought and Yongguk could hear your thoughts. *So... *He nodded. "Excuse me" Daehyun bowed before running towards Woohyun. "You bastard!" Daehyun shouted , punching him. "What are you doing ?" Woohyun pushed him away. They then have a fight. After fighting, Daehyun gave him a glare before limping away. " Daehyun oppa, gwenchana?" He nodded. "Gwenchana" He fainted. "Daehyun oppa!"

 

 

🔩: you , COMMENT 👇=UPDATE FASTER ❕❕ *Gives you a POSTER of BAP!* ♡.♡ SILENT READERS ARE LOVED! ^3^