Chapter 13

My Handsome Stalker and Boyfriend

'What?" Sunhwa smiled and took a close look at the picture and laughed. "That's Daehyun..." She then frowned. "That's him right?" She nodded. "Mianhe... I don't know that Daehyun is like that..." She looked at you with an apologetic face. "Gwenchana. At first, I thought he was a good guy but... You know what I meant right?" Sunhwa nodded. "I didn't know that Daehyun would stalk you" "Me too" Both of you stayed silent after that. "But... I think Daehyun's love for you is... How should I say? He never had such an long relationship before. The longest he had with other girls was about three days but with you... It's three months!" You looked at her in disbelief before laughing sarcastically. "He's just toying me..." "No. I'm sure he wasn't" "Why are you so sure?" "Because of trust. You must trust him in order to gain his trust too" You frowned. "But... He kept asking me silly questions even though I trust him very much!" You said. "Like what?" "If I was cheating on him" You sighed. "Haish, almost all the boyfriends would ask this question. He would ask you that question because he's afraid that he might lose you" "Chincha?" Sunhwa nodded happily. "Of course! Why would I lie to you? Pabo.." "Arasso. But, he's not trusting me!" "You should try to understand him, you " You pouted. "Want to have some cheesecake? Or chocolate cake?" You shook your head and smiled. "My house have plenty. Bye, I need to go" Sunhwa nodded and bid you goodbye. When you are walking back, you saw a shop htat sells dessert and accessories. You walked inside and was greeted by a young man. You bowed back and saw macarons. *Jagiya would love them right? I should buy some for him and s* You thought and smiled. "Can I have some of this? I want six boxes" "Ne!" The young man who greeted you immediately took six boxes of them out. While waiting, you saw the accessories. "Wah... Should I buy this?" You asked while holding up the necklace that has a heart shape that is made of of metal. You looked at the other accessories *So many! What should I buy?" You thought while scratching your head before taking two rings. One is black in colour while the other is white in colour. You placed the rings and the necklace on the counter. "And these too" You said and he nodded and put them in a bag. You handed him the money but he shook his head quickly. "You're Daehyun-sshi's girlfriend, you right? You don't need to pay me" You looked at him and pushed the money to him. "He told you this right? Don't listen to him. I'm your chingu right? Unless you tell me you don't want to be my chingu? Just take them and pretend that I'm your chingu. Your chingu need to pay right?" He nodded and you continued, "Pretend that I'm not his girlfriend, araji?" "But Daehyun-sshi will kill me if he knows" You shook your head. "If you and I don't tell him, he would never know" You placed you index finger on your lips before handing him the money. "But..." You looked at his name tag and smiled. *This is my only chingu here... I should take a picture with him or I'll regret it next time* You thought and took a picture with him. "Annyeong, Park Jimin chingggggggggggu~" You waved and went out. You quickly took a cab home while smiling happily. You opened the door and saw Bap with others. "You are back" Daehyun said and chuckled while sipping on his wine. "N-ne. I'm back" You try smiling but ended up having tears in your eyes. Daehyun patted the seat beside him which is telling you to sit there. You sat beside him. "Where did you go?" "I went to Sunhwa unnie's house..." "Why didn't you tell me?" "I f-forgotten" "Why are you stammering?" "Nothing"  "Jagiya, promise me that you'll never leave me. If not... You know what happens right?" He threatened. "I said I wasn't ready to tell you right?" He shook his head . "I want you to tell me now!" "No" "Palli!" "Never.." "Chincha?" He grabbed your wrist and dug his nails into your flesh. "Ouch! Let go, you're hurting me jagiya! Please!" "Say it" "Mianhe" "Not this" He dug his nails deeper. "OUCH! What the hell is that?!" You cried. "Daehyun, you promised us not to be violent to her!" yongguk shouted and the others pulled Daehyun but he won't stop. "But she don't want to tell ME! If she leaves me... I don't have nothing left..." Daehyun loosened his grip and frowned before looking down. You rubbed your wrist and looked at him. "Mianhe. I won't leave you, araji? If I leave you, I don't have nothing left too." You said while making him look at you, "I really love you, Jagiya" You continued. Daehyun nodded and smiled. "Yay!" Others cheered. "I'll go and change first, excuse me" You went into your room. You put down your handbag and looked into the mirror in front of you. "What mess have I gotten into?" You asked yourself and changed. Daehyun who is outside listening heard it. *So she's lying?* He frowned and sat on the sofa. "What did you hear?" "Nothing" Daehyun smiled sadly. "Oh! The accessories and the macarons!" You hit yourself in the forehead. "How can I forget these?" You took them out and went out of the room. "Oppa, I bought you these!" You showed them the plastic bag and sat on the floor. You took out the boxes and handed them one box each. "Macarons?" All of them asked and you nodded. "Wae? Don't you want it? Fine, I'll take it back!" They shook their head immediately. "Noona, why didn't you buy cherry tomatoes?" Zelo whined and shook you. "Mianhe~ Noona forgotten" You laughed. "Yah!" Daehyun interrupted while pulling you beside him. "And jagiya, I bought you these too!" You showed him the rings and necklace. "For me?"  "For us!" You smiled and helped him put on the ring that is black in colour and helped yourself too. "Jjang~" Both of you said and showed Bap. "Tsk, are you showing off now?" Himchan asked. "Yah! What about us?" Youngjae asked and Jongup nudged Youngjae's stomach. "Why should she buy for you all?" Daehyun asked. "We are your members you know?" Yongguk teased.  "Still no" "Woah! Who is this guy?" Himchan asked when he saw the picture of you and jimin together. Daehyun looked at the photo while sitting on the sofa. "He's her friend of course" Daehyun answered and you bit your lips. "Chincha?" They asked. "Hmm" You nodded. "Arasso. We are going back. Bye" You sent them out. You turned around and saw Daehyun walking back into the room while meddling with his tie. You followed him and closed the door behind you. "Do you need to shower?" "Hmm. I need to cool myself down. Ermm, can you help me with this? I'm really tired.."He pointed to his tie and also shirt .You nodded and helped him. "Jagiya, can you tell me who that guy is?" "Who?" You sat infront of the mirror and fixed your hair after you finish helping him. "The one in the picture""It's the guy who sells the macarons and the accessories. Park Jimin... He's my friend  too. Wae? You think I'm cheating on you?" You laughed and he shook his head before going to shower. You shrugged and went to bed. you felt your eyelid getting hevier so you slept. Daehyun came from the and jumped onto the bed and you flinched. "Don't be scared..." Daehyun said and hugged you. Soon, he slept too...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh gosh! We're late for school! Eotteoke?" "We're already being kicked out of the school... We have been absent for lots and lots of weeks" Daehyun smiled and you pouted. "So cute!" Daehyun pinched your cheeks hardly. "Ouch!" You rubbed your cheeks. "I'm sorry!" "Let me flick your forehead or I'll not forgive you!" You shouted and Daehyun nodded. He closed his eyes and you pinched his cheeks hardly. "Oww! You said flick my forehead! Is that flick?" "So that is why I ask us to go to school! See? I forgotten what is pinch and what is flick!" You explained and smirked. "Chincha... That's a good explaination too" Daehyun praised and both of you laughed!