Squished with Girls

Deep Down

Jessica woke up first in the morning, to find Donghae’s hands locked in hers. She felt her cheeks become hot as she slowly slipped her hand out.
Her eyes still felt tired, while the rest of her body was already up. She looked in the mirror and saw that her eyes were puffy.  Just forget about him. (Jonghyun)  Think of revenge later.  
“Wait, how did I get here?”  She wondered to herself. She recalled everything that happened yesterday and inferred that Donghae must’ve carried her in.  She blushed at the thought of ‘skinship’
Aish! Why do I keep blushing? It’s not like I like him or anything. I know he likes me though… But he’s so cute! And his face is so perfect…
“Donghae, wake up,” she called while shaking his arm.
“What?” he mumbled.
“Wake up,” she repeated.
Right when he realized that it was Jessica’s voice calling him, his eyes snapped open.
“Good morning!” he greeted.
“Thanks.”
“For what?” he asked
“Yesterday, everything, you know,” she answered
 “Yeah, uh, no problem, I figured you needed someone.”
“Did you stay here all night?”
“I think so,” Donghae replied.
“Are you tired?”
“I’m never tired when you’re around,” he said cheekily.
Jessica laughed at his smiling face and got off the bed while holding her hand out to help Donghae up.
He grabbed her hand and asked, “Are you okay?”
“Yeah, I’m fine; it’s just that I’m thinking about how I’m going to face him tomorrow.”
“Think about that later, where’s Tiffany and Taeyeon?”
“I don’t know…” Jessica said while grabbing her phone and keys. “Let’s go.”
Donghae- “Go where?”
Jessica- “Anywhere.”
“And about yesterday and what I said and stuff…” Donghae said shyly, “I really do mean it.”
Jessica didn’t know what to say so she just shrugged and said back, “You’re going to have to wait for my answer then.”
As they made their way towards the hall, they spotted Seohyun, Hyoyeon, Yuri, and Taeyeon.
“Morning,” the 4 of them said at the same time.
“Where are you guys going?” Jessica asked.
“Breakfast,” they responded shortly.
Hyoyeon- “You wanna come with us?”
She looked at Donghae and shrugged, “Sure.”
“Where’s Fany?” She questioned as she followed the girls.
Seohyun- “She’s with Sunny, Yoona, and Sooyoung.”
Jessica- “Why didn’t they sleep in our room?” 
 Taeyeon- “Because last night, we came back and saw you with Donghae, and we didn’t want to disturb, so we spent the night in their rooms.”
When Jessica and Donghae heard this, their faces turned pink and they tried to avoid eye contact.
Yuri saw them and said, “There’s nothing to be embarrassed about.”
Hyoyeon- “Yeah, it’s perfectly fine, I’m just curious why he was in their last night.”
“Long story,” Jessica answered while they all hopped into Seohyun’s car.
“There’s not enough space!” Yuri complained.
“We can just squish,” Taeyeon suggested.
Hyoyeon- “I call shotgun!”
Seohyun- “it’s my car so I’m driving anyway.”
Donghae opened the door for all of them as Taeyeon and Yuri got in the back seats first and squished all the way in. Jessica made her way in after them. “Uh, it’s ok, I’ll drive my car.” He said before closing the door.
Jessica- “There’s still space.”
Donghae- “No it’s ok,”
Hyoyeon opened her door and got out, “You wanna sit in the front? I’ll squish with them.”
“You sure?” he asked even though he wanted to sit next to Jessica, he wanted to be a gentleman and give her personal space.
Hyoyeon occupied the remaining space. “You’ve had enough time with Jessica unnie already.”
Jessica stuck her tongue out at Donghae as his face turned red.
He slid into the seat as Seohyun started to drive off.

 

 

 

Hi everyone! A little bit more time and effort put into this chapter so please comment and/or subscribe!