Having fun, alone

Deep Down

1ae9c148-a53a-420b-8776-f988dabdd8f9wall

 

 

Even though 11 subscribers aren't very much, I'm still happy! Plus that one comment from the bottom motivated me to update my first story...
 
 
 
 
 
They got to the amusement park and all of them went their separate ways with their partner. 
“Which ride do you want to go on first?” Donghae asked.
“Um, it doesn’t really matter,” she answered.
“Do you wanna go on that one?” he pointed to a red and white roller coaster that had lots of loops.
“Sure! It looks really fun!” she said while both of them walked towards the direction of the line.
On the ride…
“Whooooooooooooo!!!!!” both of them screamed while they were going down a hill. The wind was blowing they’re hair back and their clothes were a mess. Before they got off the seat, Donghae took a quick picture of them on his phone.
“That was so awesome!” Jessica said while fixing her hair.
She looked over and saw Donghae grinning, completely unaware that his hair was mess. She reached over and started using her hands to flatten his hair down. He closed her eyes and when she was done, he looked at her face and was surprised that it was so close. “Uh, let’s go!” he said quickly while turning around. And for the rest of the day they went on all kinds of rides
The sun started going down and they were both exhausted. They sat at a bench and Donghae said, “Stay here, I’ll be back in a minute.” “Okay,” she said.  While he was gone she took out her phone. She had a text from Jonghyun. 
Hey, where are you right now? Are you at home?
She replied-   no, why? Are you there?
Seconds later he replied back-   No, just curious.
 
 She slipped her phone back into her pocket just as Donghae came over with a plate of Funnel cake.
“Ooh! I love funnel cake!”  
“Of course you do, everyone does!” he laughed.
“It’s still warm!” she said happily.
His heart raced as he saw her smile. He knew he had to remember every moment he had spent with her.
“Then let’s eat it before it gets cold!” Donghae said while ripping a piece and handing it to her.
“Thank you!” she said and they both enjoyed the rest.