Asleep

Deep Down

 

 

Sorry I haven't updated... I kinda forgot what the story was about when I came today to update, =P lol  - So, extra short update today!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She felt his heartbeat as her tears were falling. She wanted to stay like that forever. After a while, Donghae felt her leaning against his body. She was breathing deeply, and steadily.
“Jessica?” Donghae whispered.
“….”
 She had fallen asleep, which was good because sleep was what someone needs after a good cry.
He bent down a little and put one hand behind Jessica’s knees and one hand across the back of her thin shoulders. He lifted her off the ground bridal style and quickly pushed open the door. He carefully and quietly placed her body down on the bed and pulled her white sheets over her.
Donghae stared at her angelic face. Her perfect eyelashes, nose, beautifully shaped lips….
“You’re perfect,” he said quietly.
Donghae had fallen in love. Did he know this himself yet? Maybe. But how does it feel like to be in love? He’ll have to ask his hyungs if he doesn’t find out himself.
He sat down on a bean bag chair she had next to her bed and grabbed her smooth hand gently.  Not too long after, he fell asleep too, right next to her, with his head resting on the side of her mattress and his hands on top of hers.