Plans

Deep Down

They got to a breakfast buffet and all of them got their food and sat at the table.
Taeyeon- “So what happened yesterday?”
Jessica told them the whole story as all of them were eating eggs, sausages, and bacon.
TY, YR, HY, SH- “That stupid !”
“Shhh!” Jessica shushed. The tables around them were all looking at them. “Sorry!” she apologized as the other people continued eating.  Donghae was just sitting there, eating and listening silently, for he had witnessed this already.
Yuri- “How could he do that?”
Right then, Tiffany, Sooyoung, Yoona, and Sunny came in. When they saw each other, they asked one of the waitresses if they could connect two of the tables so they could sit together. After the whole connecting- tables, they rest of them got their food and Seohyun said to Jessica, “Tell them!”
Jessica repeated the story and right after she was done, she was hoping they wouldn’t do the same as TY, YR, HY, and SH. But, no.
TF, SY, YN, SN- “That ing !”
Donghae- “Shhhh!” The other people were staring at them again.
Jessica- “Sorry, again!”
Everyone else continued eating after getting interrupted the second time.
Yoona- “That’s sooo horrible!”
Sooyoung- “How dare he do that to you!”
Tiffany- “Oh, that’s why you were crying last night!”
Sunny- “We’ll get revenge on him!”

“What kind of Revenge?” Donghae asked.
Seohyun- “I Have an Idea!”
Yoona- “Tell Us! Wait! Tell us after I go get more food!”
Sooyoung- “Yeah! Hold on!”
 But right before they were about to get up and leave the table, Yuri says, “Guys! Is food more important than Unnie?”
Yoona + Sooyoung said,“Sorry.” And sat back down.
Seohyun- “Ok, so what if unnie plays dumb and acts like she doesn’t know anything yet.”
Taeyeon- “and then…”
Seohyun- “Sorry, that’s all I had.”
They all groaned when they heard this.
Jessica- “Come on! We need to think!”
Hyoyeon – “So you play dumb AT FIRST, and then you dump him.”
Donghae- “I like that idea…”
“You only like it because after Jessica dumps him then she’ll be single,” Sunny teased.
Everyone laughed as Donghae looked down at his food, embarrassed.
Jessica- “You guys are so mean! Stop teasing him!”
Tiffany- “Ooh, Sica’s on his side!”
“Guys, back to the topic!” Jessica defended.
By the time they were all full, they had a plan that would get Jessica the revenge she needed.
“Who’s paying?” Sooyoung asked while looking at everyone. But everyone else looked at poor Donghae who soon surrendered.
“Ah fine, I’ll pay then,” he said while walking up to the counter.