Tell Me

Strange Attractions: A Twist in My Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi guys! :)

I know... It's been ages, five months to be exact since I last posted an update of this story and here it is now!!! :) *throws confetti!*

Hope you like this chapter guys! :) 

A/N : I just want to say thank you for not giving up and unsibcribing to this story even though I haven't updated in forever... Your comments and messages mean alot to me asking me to update... Since I was able to finish 2 of my stories, hopefully, I can update this often...:) 

 

Hyukjae looked at my hand on his shoulder with irritation then back at my face with anger. 

 

I returned his hard stare with a stubborn one. I can't help but admire his almond-like eyes and single-lidded eyelids, not mention his jaw. There was so much I wanted to know more about this person. My heart started beating fast inside my chest but with the situation I am in right now, I am not in the place to check out his facial features.

 

For now. 

 

I needed answers about how my parents died. A small bit of information will do for me to at least put the pieces of the story together and form a clearer picture in my head.

 

'I guess he's not used to people not following what he wants.' I immediately regretted my action but it was too late. He stopped and I needed to know why he knew how my perents died too. It seemed like I was the only one who doesn't know, even Kyuhyun and Sungmin knew what happened even though I just met them not too long ago.

 

Let's take into consideration the fact that I lived in the muggle world for 16 long years but at least someone should've explained things to me before they throw me into this magical stuff especially when that letter arrives. Of course my parents doesn't know since I just popped out of nowhere by their doorstep. They took me in without so much of a second thought which I am very thankful for and I love them for taking care of me like their own child. 

 

"Could you remove your bloody hand on my shoulder? Or are you just going to stare at my face with that expression?" I snapped out of my reverie and heard what he said. I removed my hand on his shoulder and he was now facing me. 

 

I wondered what my expression was awhile ago since his face seemed to have a little bit of change in his features and his eyes were scrutinizing me that I needed to step back and put some space between us. I felt heat crawl up to my cheeks and blushing was the last thing I would like him to see me in.

 

Hyukjae started to tap his foot on the ground waiting for me to say something. His arms were already crossed on his chest and irritation was clearly taking over. 

 

"Hyuk...Hyukjae-ssi, I...I want to ask you, I mean... How did you know how my parents died? You said earlier that my friends already told me, but why do you also know about it?" I was trying to form a coherent question inside my head once I regained my composure. I tried my best to ask him but I kept on stuttering. He just stared at me like he was thinking of his answer and then he spoke to which I didn't expect a such reaction.

 

"In the name of Merlin! Where did you come from Lee Donghae?! Were you living in a hole somewhere? Everyone knows how your parents died! HELL! You're the 'Chosen One'! If it's any help to you, they were murdered. I'm sure that your "friends'" parents just like mine told them." I noticed that he usually uses the hand gesture with two of his fingers from each hand to describe my friends but I tried to digest the new information. 

 

'I see, Kyuhyun and Sungmin knew because their parents told them, the same with Hyukjae. So that meant their parents were the same age as mine if they were still alive because they knew what happened in the past. You are an idiot Donghae! Of course they a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter