New friends and an Enemy

Strange Attractions: A Twist in My Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm back guys!

Sorry to keep you waiting for too long... 

Thank you for the comments and welcome to my new subscribers!

I promised my friend sunmoon that I'll be updating this last tonight but we lost our current and it came back pretty late...Kekeke... Anyways.. Here it is!!!

Hope you enjoy this update everyone! :) <3

 

Donghae took a deep breath and ran with his trolley going through the wall before him. He was all new to this wizarding stuff and didn’t know what to expect so he just closed his eyes expecting a blow on his face but there was none. He was transported in another world that is as busy as King’s Cross Station except that he is not at the train station anymore but it another location.

 

He was able to stop himself before hitting someone else. He saw the train which was honking ready to leave any minute now since it was almost 11:00a.m on his watch. He looked around fascinated by the people or rather witches and wizards walking when he heard his name being called.

 

“Donghae dear! Are you okay? Do you feel dizzy or something?” Mrs. Kim asked him and she appeared behind his back checking him for any injuries on his face, head, neck and arms. When she was sure that there is none they went to the front of the train together with her husband and children that will be attending the school with him.

 

“Okay kids. The Hogwart’s Express will be leaving in a few minutes and you should all get in now. You too Donghae. Come here.” She told them and I had a puzzled look on my face but went to their small circle nonetheless.

 

“This is what you call our group hug Donghae. Prepare to be crushed.” Kyuhyun whispered on my ear and I smiled at him and saw the twins nodding at the same time but I don’t know their names yet. Maybe later on the train they’ll introduce themselves.

 

“I heard that Kyuhyunnie and I saw that you two! Stop telling Donghae nonsense stuff, this is important to me! Your father and I will miss all of you! Keep in touch okay kids? And Shindong! Since you’re a prefect and the older among them, please look out for these two. I hope they will be sorted in your house too so that I won’t have to worry much.” Then we heard the train’s horn blasting our eardrums and it made me flinch.

 

“Yes mother. I will. We have to hurry now! The train’s leaving!” Shindong replied to Mrs. Kim and she nodded.

 

“Group hug kids! You too Donghae.” Everyone smiled at me and welcomed me in their circle and they all embraced in a bone crushing bunch to which the twins protested. It was all new to me but I just enjoyed the moment.

 

“Enough mother. Poor Donghae is being suffocated.” They said in unison and it was very interesting to see them talk in unison.

 

“Oh… Right… Go along now. Get in! Get in! Hurry your three! Wait you two! Kyuhyunnie become good friends with Donghae here. Okay? And look out for each other like brothers. I’m sure you’ll get along well.” We both nodded at what Mrs. Kim told us and she was becoming teary eyed when Mr. Kim  appeared beside her and put him other arm on her shoulders. They really are loving parents. I remember my mom and dad but I tried not to be emotional and said our goodbyes.

 

“Yes mother. You don’t have to worry. Donghae will be in safe hands.” He reassured her with a handsome smile.

 

“Thank you for your help today Mr. and Mrs. Kim. I’m sure Kyuhyun and I will be good friends in the future.” I bowed to them and waved goodbye getting on the train with Kyuhyun.

 

“It’s more like you’ll be in safer hands in Donghae’s care Kyuhyunnie! Knowing how clumsy you are!” His mother called out to him in a teasing voice and I saw Kyuhyun’s face turn red like the color of his hair to the tips of his ears. It made me chuckle and he looked at me accusingly.

 

“MOM! Don’t tell Donghae that! He’ll think I’m an idiot!” He told his mom and she just laughed together with his father behind the yellow lines where the passengers should not cross. We were in the train now and waving at them goodbye.

 

“Bye kids! Have fun with school! Call me if anything is wrong! Study hard!” Mr. Kim shouted while the train was slowly moving forward.

 

The train had now settled in a steady rhythm and we headed to an unoccupied compartment and settled ourselves in.

 

--

 

Hyukjae’s P.O.V.

 

I mentally laughed at the new kid who seemed like he has no idea of what he was doing and was just looking at the Kim’s children go through the portal of platform 9 3/4 going to the Hogwart’s Express Station. I can’t possibly show my parents that I’m smiling since they might ask me what’s wrong and I have no idea what to tell them since there was nothing funny about my going to school and leaving them behind.

 

He had this awfully cute expression that I can’t help but steal glances at him everytime he does that lip biting. I think he was unconsciously doing it judging from his mannerisms. I know he was also looking at me too when he had the chance.

 

I can feel it in his gaze since our first eye contact before the father of the red haired kid appeared and ruined our connection though I had to leave his sight because my father was calling my attention.

 

He was with the Kim’s? It had me all curious. Everyone knows who the Kim’s are. They are a bunch of redheads that have an awfully big family. They live at what they call ‘The Burrow’ located in the middle of a farm and they are a bunch of noisy folks.

 

My father doesn’t like them but he can tolerate Mr. Kim since they are after all, pure bloods like us. And pure bloods are a force to be reckoned with. They can be very powerful considering on which clan you belong to and also depends on how experienced you are at battling.

 

While my father was speaking to me, my thoughts were still on the guy wearing those nerdy eyeglasses; I only nodded and hummed my response to what he was saying. He doesn’t seem to mind since he knows me well and I always listen to his instructions. I’m a very loyal son and barely goes against his wishes.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter