Bits of the Past

Strange Attractions: A Twist in My Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys!

It's been awhile since I last updated this!

Thank you for sticking with me... I was pretty busy and this headache won't leave me... 

But I wanted to update so here goes... MY HELL WEEK IS OVER!!! THANK GOD!!!

Enjoy reading!:)

 

Donghae was interested in knowing his past and he was all ears as to what Kyuhyun and Sungmin will tell him.

 

There were several questions running through his head and he didn't know why these people, his new friends, know about his past more than he does. How his parents died and he also wanted to know why he was being called "The Chosen One." He was really getting curious about it and it bothered him to be called that way.

 

'Was I chosen for something that I must do?' He was clumsy in some ways but he was able to hold his ground in the least.

 

'Why are they calling me that?' He had a freaking name and not 'The Chosen One' that's for sure. He really needed to know his past and this was his time.

 

'And this Sungmin guy was all googly eyed when he saw me like I came from somewhere out of this world!' It was comical but at the same time piqued my interest on how they knew more about myself than I. 

 

"I'm waiting Kyu! Sungmin! Tell me about it! Why are you both quiet and looking at each other! I want details guys!" Donghae told them as he was left on the edge of his seat from suspense. 

 

Sungmin nodded to Kyu that he can go first in telling him a glimpse of his past.

 

"You see Hae, from what I heard from my mom and dad when they were talking was that your parents were murdered." Kyuhyun was the first one to speak and break the ice. 

 

"WHAT?! How did they die?" Donghae stood up from where he was seated and screamed the question at them. Shock was evident in his eyes. He really didn't know anything except that they were dead that why he was given to his adoptive parents and was left at their doorstep one winter night. The second question was said in a low voice and the whole compartment went suddenly cold. 

 

It was felt my Kyuhyun and Sungmin but they didn't say a word about it. Thank Merlin they were wearing their coats and mufflers or else their teeth would be clunking by now.

 

"Yo...you see Hae. How do I say this. Uhhh... They were murdered.' The red-head answered him again in a nervous tone but didn't continue since they saw Hae just standing there with his hands closing in to form a fist like he wanted to punch the wall or the windows of the train which has now tuned white from the cold. 

 

"By who?" Donghae was answering in clipped tones and low voices and it was making Kyuhyun and Sungmin uncomfortable as the room turned colder if that was any possible.

 

"By the Dark Lord Donghae. They were murdered at Godric's Hallow one evening when you were still one year old. He is the most powerful dark wizard in all of the Wizarding World and he was never seen after that incident. No one knows why." This time, it was Sungmin who answered and his breath could be seen already. He spoke in a pretty fast pace and he let it all out in one go. 

 

They were really cold now and rubbing their fingers together but not enough to make Donghae notice. 

 

"Hae... Man... Are you okay? We thought you knew this as much but it appears you haven't spoken to our Headmaster yet." Kyuhyun stood up from his position beside Hae and put his hand on his shoulders to make him sit down and it snapped Hae out of his thoughts. 

 

The room's temperature dropped significantly and returned to it's normal temperature when Donghae was seated again and it seemed that the information has already sink in his mind. 

 

"The Dark Lord... I'll get him.. I'll avenge my parents." Donghae said from under his breath and his fists are still clenched. 

 

"NO DONGHAE! You're going to die! He has followers called the Death Eaters and they massacred everyone at Godric's Hallow. You can't win against him! Your parents sacrificed their lives for you and you're just going to waste it for revenge!" Sungmin burst out his feelings and he wasn't able to control it anymore. He didn't know Donghae was like this. But this was their first meeting and he didn't know what to expect. 

 

"I.... I'm sorry Sungmin... Kyu... This was too much to bear for me. I...I need to go out for a while to cool my head. We'll talk later again when I come back."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter