The Reason

Strange Attractions: A Twist in My Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi guys!!!!

Sorry for the late update with this story... :)

Too much has happened this October... THE BEST MONTH OF MY LIFE! <3

I know this is SHORT... But I hope you enjoy this one... :)

DONGHAE'S P.O.V.

 

I didn't expect him to be in the same room as me. Of all the places Lee Hyukjae and I could meet!

 

It had to be in the freaking bathroom!!! 

 

Can my life be any more pathetic than this? I was utterly shocked and out of words.

 

Not to mention that I have water running down my face with a sullen expression that would make anyone not want to talk to me. I just stood there frozen on the spot until he was walking towards me saying something i didn't catch. 

 

But I heard him say something about my 'friends' and 'them' so I asked him again what he said when I recovered from my shock. 

 

"What did you say again?" I asked him as I wiped my face with the back of my hand wetting  the arm of my sweatshirt. But I didn't pay any heed to it. When I was done, I looked at him again. 

 

Everything was blurry and I wasn't able to see him clearly. I forgot that I had to wear my eyeglasses but he reached forward by the sink and grabbed my spectacles even before I could reach it. 

 

"You were looking for this?" He teasingly told me and I could only nod. 

 

"Yes. Please give it back. I can't clearly see without it." I said to him as I hung my head low. I didn't know why I was blushing but I can't show him my face.

 

"Oh... No... Not yet! You have to answer a few questions first before you can get this back." Hyukjae said smugly as he put on my eyeglasses but removed it at once when he realized that the grade was higher than he anticipated. 

 

"BLOODY HELL LEE DONGHAE! Are you blind or something?! This is too high!" He cursed and I looked at him when he said that, my blush earlier was now turning into embarrassment. 

 

"That's bound to happen. I have been wearing eyeglasses since I was in elementary and it can't be helped since the grade keeps on increasing when I grow up. Now, can I please have it back? I feel dizzy. And I will answer your questions Lee Hyukjae so there's no need to make me suffer more than I am already." My voice cracked. I don't know why. 

 

Memories from my earlier conversations with my friends have come back and at such a bad timing. 

 

"Hey! No need to cry over your bloody eyeglasses! HERE! TAKE IT!" Hyukjae said and shoved the pair on my face a little

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter