PROLOGUE (Part 1)

Strange Attractions: A Twist in My Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys! 

This will just be a flashback on how it all came to be... and I'm not going to focus much on the time line... It's just just everything coincides with the other happenings in the story...

You don't know how I appreciate you all subscribing and leaving comments... 

I really like these men here so I used them in the story... :)) lol...

AM I ADDICTED TO THE LEE SURNAME??? You'll know why... LOL...

Hopefully you won't get bored with this chapter... It's just starting and the good parts will come later... :)) kekeke...

A few years back... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To be able to achieve eternal life…

The Dark Lord must find the chosen one and kill him…

A dose of his blood would be enough to last a lifetime in exchange for said life…

The chosen one can end his life, defeat him and be more powerful because of something he lacks…

He will soon be born in October from someone who has defied him for the longest time…

But one cannot attain such feat unless the source is still alive…

No one knows what the future holds…

Succeed or be killed in the end…

Find it… Kill it… Attain it…

 

Then everything went blank, her face went slack and the rest of the prophecy wasn’t completed as she woke up from her trance in the small inn at Hogsmeade talking with a certain headmaster of Hogwarts.

Little did they know that they were being eavesdropped upon by the Dark Lord himself.

‘DAMN IT!’ He cursed inwardly. ‘I better start the search for the chosen one and kill the source.’ Then he turned his back to talk with his followers.

'The search begins now.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a cold dark winter night when everything was peaceful in a small town in the outskirts Seoul. It was a small village where only a few hundred people live where everybody literally knows everyone.

 

They were pretty satisfied with how they lived and everything was in order. There were no fights between them and no internal conflicts.

 

They tried to be as normal as possible as to not trigger any suspicion from the other villages and travelers that passes by and in need of somewhere to stay. They had inns there that they can sleep in and even small cabins which serve as their entertainment which serve beer and food to the tourists. Those were only a few of how they try to earn their living.

 

The village is called “Godric’s Hollow.”

 

Little did the nearby towns know that they were witches and wizards who decided to leave the magical world and live harmoniously together.  Fall in love with each other, get married, live as husband and wife and have children.

 

They raise them together like normal couples and don’t tell them about being a witch or wizard until they were the age of 16. Then a letter from the school arrives which is inevitable which requires their children to attend classes there and teach them about magic.

 

There was a couple living in the village that goes by the name of Lee Min Ho and Lee Hyori. They were a beautiful pair and just got married. She was already pregnant when they arrived at the village. They were liked by everyone and the newest to live in the village, which also left the magical world to live normally.

 

Min Ho had a friend there by the name of Jung Il Woo who knows his past and told them about the village. They were best friends when they attended the school together and due to their strong bond, they made a pact that they will always be there for each other if something happens to one of them. He was also Min Ho’s secret keeper and most trusted friend.

---

“I’m not sure Il Woo. What if we can’t adapt to it? Hyori is in a pretty delicate state right now.” Min Ho answered his friend doubtfully.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter