The next day.

Who can stop me?

No…no…don’t go….DON’T GO!

Hyun Woo opened his eyes in a jolt. Beads of sweat slid down his face as he heaved.

It was a long time since he had that dream.

Wiping the sweat off his face, he sat up, noticing the uncomfortable banging on one side of his head. He turned his aching head to the left habitually to check the time, but all he saw was an unfamiliar bedside tidy. Suddenly alerted despite the throbbing headache, Hyun Woo looked around the room. Panicking, he jumped out of the bed, only to fall on the floor.

Squinting his eyes at his worsening headache, he attempted to pull himself up when the door opened. In a flash, Soo Hyun was next to him, helping him up. Unable to do anything with his head hurting, Hyun Woo accepted the help gratefully as Soo Hyun assisted him back to the bed.

Back on the bed, Hyun Woo asked groggily: “What am I doing here?”

“You... had a little too much yesterday. I’m already cooking the hangover soup. Hold on for a while and it'll be done.”

“Oh…thanks.”

Soo Hyun didn’t answer immediately, but pointed towards a door across the bedroom. “That’s the bathroom. If you want to freshen up, you can do it there. I’ve already prepared a spare set of clothing and toiletries for you.”

“Okay,”

Then Hyun Woo was left alone in the room. Head aching, he tried to stand, and this time, he succeeded. He hobbled towards the bathroom slowly and he freshened up.

 


 

Soo Hyun stood over the stove, bags under his eyes. He hardly slept a wink last night, camping on the couch. But sleeping on the couch wasn’t the reason he couldn’t sleep.

His head still hurts when he thought about how he had to drag Hyun Woo back from the karaoke place. Hyun Woo never stopped screaming, so Soo Hyun had to get some scarves and hats to disguise Hyun Woo. After that, he still had to carry him out.

He cringed at that memory.

In his haste to protect Hyun Woo’s identity, he forgot about his own. He would never be able to forget how his fans was screaming as he pulled Hyun Woo out of the karaoke place. There was nothing he could do but smile at them while explaining that that was his friend. To make things worse, Hyun Woo told his driver to go first, so they had to take a cab out. Soo Hyun had an incredibly hard time flagging a cab while trying to shut Hyun Woo up.

When they finally got a cab, Hyun Woo was so happy he could cry. Then he remembered that he didn’t know where Hyun Woo lived. He tried to contact Hyun Woo’s manager, but he was unable to reach him, so without any choice, Soo Hyun brought Hyun Woo home with him, but the horror didn’t end there.

After reaching his apartment, Soo Hyun had to apologize to his neighbors because of the racket that Hyun Woo made. And when they entered his apartment, Hyun Woo finally stopped screaming, but not before he threw up all over his carpet. Only after that did things calm down a little, because Hyun Woo fell asleep.

He did his best to clean him before throwing him on his bed, then he spent the next hour cleaning the vomit from his carpet. By the time he was finished, it was already three in the morning. He collapsed immediately on the couch, but he had to wake up in two hours because of his schedules, thus the bags under his eyes.

Despite being extremely tired, Soo Hyun still worried for Hyun Woo. When he woke at 5, he went to check up on Hyun Woo, and he found him tossing and turning on the bed, mumbling something in agony. There was nothing much he could do, because he didn’t want to wake Hyun Woo, so he took a tissue and wiped the sweat beading on Hyun Woo’s forehead. After that, he went out and started to cook some hangover soup, for himself but mainly for Hyun Woo. It was then that he heard a loud noise in his room, so he went back to check on Hyun Woo, only to realise that he fell from the bed.

The sudden frothing of the soup jolted him from his thoughts. He turned off the stove and set the food on the dining table, then he went to freshen himself up.

 


 

Hyun Woo rinsed his face.

He couldn’t believe how he acted last night. Actually he couldn’t remember anything, but it must have been bad. He saw the bags and shadows under Soo Hyun’s eyes.

He sighed, mentally slapping himself. He was supposed to get an answer yesterday, not make a fool of himself.

Why did he have to see me like that?

He blushed, before trying to banish that thought. Why would he care about how Soo Hyun looked at him? Everybody gets drunk from time to time, it’s nothing special.

Still, I should have at least looked presentable right?

He looked at his reflection in the mirror. He looked haggard. And there’s an awful stench coming from his shirt. He winced. He must have retched. He took off his clothes and took a quick shower before changing into the clothes Soo Hyun prepared for him. It fitted him nicely.

After taking another look at himself in the mirror, he went out to the dining room.

 

A/N: Guess who's back~ 

I'm finally done with school~ I'll be invading AFF with my fanfics! Haha:D

This chapter is a little draggy and long, so I'm sorry you had to bear with it TT^TT The next one will be better!

Well, same as always, if there's anything wrong with my fic please feel free to point out the mistakes. I'm fine with criticisms too~ ( don't be too harsh on me =v= )

Aaaaand... i hope you enjoyed this chapter :3