Out.

Who can stop me?

“Where did you go? It’s already this late! We have a tight schedule tomorrow and you need your rest!”

“Sorry,” Soo Hyun grinned sheepishly.

Stepping into the car prepared by his manager, he thought about what happened that night. Looking back at what happened, he was rather surprised at how calm he was able to act in front of Hyun Woo, after all the nervousness he felt before entering the minivan. At the thought of Hyun Woo’s worried face, he smiled.

That’s another side of him that I have never seen before.

Now that the truth is out between them, Soo Hyun felt relaxed, something he was unable to do for the past few days. He could better concentrate on his acting now that he didn’t have to worry about keeping the secret from Hyun Woo. Speaking of which, it still bothered him a little how Hyun Woo was able to mask his personality from the rest of the crew. He would have thought that Hyun Woo was just an unpleasant person, yet the short moment of vulnerability Hyun Woo showed him suggested otherwise.

He was sure that there was more to Hyun Woo than the cold persona he desperately tried to hide.

 


 

“That girl is Yoon Jun’s sister. If you want to use Yoon Jun, then make him trust you.”

“So I’ll just bring his head back for you.”

“Don’t! Just give him a warning for now. Things like that is enough to give him a burden for now.”

 

“And cut! Take five before getting ready for the next scene!”

That night, they were filming their scenes in the alley. Soo Hyun was getting a lot better acting along Hyun Woo, and the filming was finally going on the right track.

The only thing that irritated Hyun Woo was Soo Hyun stealing glances of him occasionally when they are having their breaks. Trying his best to keep his irritation hidden from the rest of the crew, Hyun Woo dragged Soo Hyun to his minivan with a smile plastered over his face, claiming that he has something he needs to give him. His face changed the moment they stepped into the minivan.

 “Will you stop staring at me every two minutes?” fumed Hyun Woo as he closed the door.

“I didn’t…” Soo Hyun began, but seeing the incensed stare on Hyun Woo’s face, he rephrased: “Fine. So I did…steal a few glances at you.”

“So why the hell are you staring at me so much?” snapped Hyun Woo, only to realise that Soo Hyun was staring at him in a daze again. The anger on his face morphed into disbelief. “YAH. KIM SOO HYUN!”

Jolted back to reality by Hyun Woo, Soo Hyun mumbled a soft apology, trying to hide the heat that crept to his face.

“I JUST told you not to stare at me, and you have the nerve to do it while I’m talking?!” Hyun Woo said with a look of disgust on his face.

Before Soo Hyun could think of any reasonable reply, there was a soft knock on the minivan. Rolling his eyes in exasperation, Hyun Woo faked a smile and opened the door slightly.

It was just the PD reminding them that their break was almost up, and that they should be preparing for the next scene. Soo Hyun, grateful for the escape, flashed a smile at the PD and went out immediately. Although annoyed that the PD had interrupted their conversation, Hyun Woo had no choice but to keep the smile on his face and follow after Soo Hyun.

Quickening his pace so that he was right behind Soo Hyun, Hyun Woo whispered through his smile, “Don’t think that you’ve gotten away. I'm expecting an answer from you.” Then loudly, he said “Soo Hyun hyung! Which bar are we going later?”

Soo Hyun turned around with a shocked expression.

“Wha- I-”

“You guys are going for a drink?” the PD asked.

“Ah! PD-nim, do you want to come with us?”

With a laugh, the PD said, “It’s okay, enjoy yourselves!”

“It’ll just be the two of us then, hyung!” Hyun Woo exclaimed with enthusiasm before bouncing off to the set.

Still rooted at the spot, Soo Hyun gaped at the boy bouncing in front of him. With a small twirl, the boy turned around, and smirked at Soo Hyun.

.

 

A/N: Fufufufu~ It's been sooooooo long since i updated! I apologise for the wait:D
Anyways, i really hope that my writing has improved, even if it's just a little bit. Haha~

Mmmm..I've been trying to write new chapters, but it just it's really hard. I'm not sure if i had said this before, but i don't really plan out my stories (oops:P) so the story will just branch out however i feel like when I'm writing. Hehe:D And i also have a lot of school work to do *excuses* so there will be delays in the updates. I'll try my best though~

Thank you to all of my subscibers! To be honest, i didn't even expect this stories to get many views, let alone subscribers, but i got quite a lot of subscribers! I mean, 31 (at this moment) may not be a lot, but each and every one of you mean A LOT to me<3 So thanks again for subscribing to my story!

Lastly, i hope you enjoyed the story so far! If you find any mistakes, then feel free to tell me:) Criticisms are welcomed:D