In my bed.

Who can stop me?

Lying in his bed, Hyun Woo was thinking about what happened today.

It might damage your image. Be more careful.

‘What did he mean by that? Damage my image? Did he know anything about my image?’ frowned Hyun Woo as he tossed around in his bed.

‘No, I can’t go on like this. Should I confront him?’ he thought before clearing that thought. ‘Nope, I can’t. What if he didn’t know and I just gave myself away? I can’t do that.’

Frustrated, he threw his pillows off the bed, knocking down a photo frame on the bedside table.

Crash!

“Nothing is going well!” he raged as he picks up the broken frame. In the frame, it showed his mother, father, his sister and himself smiling happily. He knelt on the floor as a lone tear streaked down on his face.

‘Why can’t I be like this? Why am I pretending to be nice?’

 


 

On the other side;

Soo Hyun was also tossing in his bed as he regretted his slip today.

‘Ahh~ why did I let it slip? Did Hyun Woo notice that I already knew? Crap!’ he thought as his face flushed.

“What should I do?” he mused out loud.

 


 

The atmosphere at filming the next day was extremely stiff. This made it hard for the crew because the filming that day was mainly between Hyun Woo and Soo Hyun, but Soo Hyun was not cooperating well, and Hyun Woo was also acting weird that day. The chemistry between them from the previous shooting was totally gone, and the two young actors felt weird when they are near each other. After another failed shooting, the director was exasperated.

“Hyun Woo, I am very disappointed with your performance today. Soo Hyun, you too. I don’t know what happened but I hope that you would have resolved everything by the end today so that we can continue with the filming tomorrow. Is it okay?” the director asked the two actors.

“Yes.” The both of them answered.

“Fine, now go home and take a break, we’ll continue tomorrow.”

The both of them went to the rest area to take a break before going. After fussing with the make-up and hair of Hyun Woo and Soo Hyun, the artists finally left the actors alone. Soo Hyun tried to avoid eye contact with Hyun Woo, so he picked up a bottle of juice and drank it. Mustering up all of his courage, Hyun Woo smiled and asked Soo Hyun:

“Did… you hear something about me?”

Upon hearing that, Soo Hyun choked on his drink, spilling it all over his shirt.

“Are you alright?!” Hyun Woo asked as he helped Soo Hyun to clean up the mess. ‘He definitely knows something.’ thought Hyun Woo.

 “Tell you what, let’s go to my minivan. I have a spare change of clothes there.” offered Hyun Woo.

“No, it’s okay! This will dry quickly, so I’ll just…return like this…” Soo Hyun argued weakly.

With a frown, Hyun Woo tried persuading him again, “Just come for a bit! It won’t take very long!”

Seeing that Soo Hyun is wavering, he continued after a pause, “Is it because you dislike me? Is that why you’ve been avoiding me? Or…have you really heard something about me?”

“No, no, no! I’ll go, okay?” blurted Soo Hyun in an attempt change the topic.

‘Bingo.’ Hyun Woo thought with a smile.

“Okay, my minivan is over here.”