In the minivan.

Who can stop me?

'Captain...still remembers me? 'Smiled Hae Jin.

 

“Cut!” Yelled the director. “Well done for today, check your schedule for the next filming date. That's all for today. Camera, pack up!”

The crew was filming Secretly, Greatly and they were wrapping up the filming for that day. As the crew started packing up, the director walked over to the two young actors shivering in the cold.

“You've worked hard,” the director said to Hyun Woo “you too, Soo Hyun. Keep up the good work!”

“Thanks,” answered Kim Soo Hyun.

“Okay!” Lee Hyun Woo replied enthusiastically before turning away to leave. The director and Soo Hyun didn’t move as Hyun Woo bounced into his minivan.

“That kid, he’s so cheerful even in this crazy weather.” The director commented.

“Yeah.” Agreed So Hyun weakly as his teeth chattered. 

“Go warm yourself up, okay?” laughed the director as he pushed Soo Hyun towards his minivan. 

“Okay, thank you for your hard work today,” Soo Hyun replied as he stumbled off.

As he walked towards his minivan, Soo Hyun surprised as he heard some yelling in Hyun Woo's minivan.

Could it be sasaeng fans?

Worried, he crept up to Hyun Woo's van, thinking that he might be able to apprehend whoever was causing the racket. As he neared the van, he began to make out what the yelling was about.

“Ugh. I'm sick and tired of maintaining this stupid image! Why the hell do I have to act like an idiot in front of everybody's face?! Screw this!” Yelled a strangely familiar voice.

Is that...Hyun Woo?

Mouth gaping in disbelief, he placed his ear closer to the minivan.

 


 

“Why the hell do I have to pretend to like that stupid guy? My image is supposed to be cute and innocent, not gay! Why are you only getting me contracts where I have to act like a homoual?” fumed Hyun Woo.

“Cool down. When you become famous, you won't have to deal with this anymore, so just bear with it till you get famous.” reasoned his manager with futile efforts as Hyun Woo punched the seat of the minivan angrily. 

“I'm pissed. Get the van moving! ”he yelled at the driver.

Seeing that the minivan is about to move, Soo Hyun quickly crept away. Hoping that no one else saw that, he went to his own minivan quietly.

What…did I just witness?

 

A/N (03/01/2014): Hey hey~ this is Aquachu<3 If  you're reading this for the first time, thank you for reading this fic! I hope that you find this interesting enough to continue reading till the end!!

For my subscribers and people that had already read this, this is just a notice that this chapter is edited. I didn't like how it was so i tweaked it a little. There isn't any change in the storyline, just minor changes to the paragraphing and some of the sentences. I wanted to make it better:D I'll probably be making changes to more of the chapters if i find them to be...uh..weird. It really is weirder for me to read these chapters i wrote so long ago. It's been 4 months! Anyways, thanks again for following this fic!

Do drop me a comment and/or upvote this story if you think it's nice!