The Non-existing Dance Show

She's My Dream Girl [Hiatus]

*Taemins POV*

 

"if anybody asks, you had a dance concert today and I went to see you..."

 

"wait? what do you... Onew?..." I replied as he walked away. I was going to go after him to his room to ask why, but was soon cut off by my phone

 

*beep beep*

 

It was a message from krystal

 

Krystal <3:
'Hey Taemin! I don't want to be a bother but Luna left out of town again.... or out of the country I should say. She went to England... anyways I was hoping I could hang with you tomorrow? I don't want to stay home and be bored. Please :)'

 

Just reading this I could picture her saying it to me in person. Her many different expressions and hand gesters she would use. she would look at me and then look to the sides and keep pushing strands of hair behind her ear as she spoke. I could picture the pout face she would make at the end after she said please.

 

Snapping out of my thoughts I replied

 

Me:
'of course! you're always welcome to hang with us! You don't need to ask! :)'

 

Krystal <3:
'Okay! Thank you! See you tomorrow! :D'

 

I soon realized I was smiling like an idiot when I looked up onto my mirror (wall mirror. It covers the whole wall. Taemin wanted it so he could practice his dancing at home) and saw my face. I shook my head and then patted both cheeks with my hands while making a pout face to snap out of it. I soon remembered what Onew said to me before Kristals message. Being the curious person I was, I just had to ask. I knew I shouldn't, it wasn't my business. I should at least wait a bit. Onew did look pretty upset, but I just had to ask now. it was killing me to know why he would lie saying he was going to see my 'non-existent' dance show. what was he trying to escape?

 

I stopped in front of Onew's door and knocked but I got no reply.

 

I knocked again and then said "Onew?"
still no reply.
"are you sleeping Hyung?" no response.

 

Deciding that he was either sleeping or didn't want to talk right now, I said "well, if you need to talk or anything you can always come to me. I'll be right in my room. Night Hyung!" and walked back to my room and got ready for bed. I wanted to get a good nights rest. after all, I see Krystal tomorrow. well, I see her all the time, not due to any stalking or anything *cough cough*, but she'll actually see and talk to me tomorrow. Something that doesn't happen everyday...
_________________________________________
^onew pov^

 

*knock knock*
"Onew?"
"Are you asleep Hyung?"
"well if you need to talk or anything you can always come and tell me. I'll be in my room. night Hyung!"

 

Then I heard his footsteps walk away.

 

I didn't mean to ignore him but I didn't want to talk to anybody right now. besides I don't know but I don't want to tell Taemin my problems. after all, he is the youngest, he should be telling me his problems. plus, its all silly. I was just jealous. it wasn't like I ever had a chance with her or that she would ever love me.

 

Ugh! I sighed and covered my face with my pillow. I'll just sleep it off and forget everything for now and just hope tomorrow is a better day than today, cuz if everyday was like this I would kill myself. I know it's silly but I would feel that way.

 

I turned to the side and put my pillow back under my head as I dozed off to sleep hoping for a good nights rest.

 

___________________________________________

 

°Jessica Pov°

 

"Mom, I'm home!"

 

"Hey hunny! do you want something to eat? I can heat up some dinner. we all ate already"

 

"Oh no thanks mom. I ate too much already. lots of cotton candy too!"

 

"haha ok" she replies as I walk to my room

 

I put all my prize stuffed animals Jonghyun won for me at the fair on my desk. I got ready for bed and put on my pj's. then I got a wave of curiosity and walked into Krystals room.

 

"hey Krystal..."

"yah! haven't you heard of knocking? you cant just barge in whenever you want!" She cut me off.

 

"Well I am your older sister and stop talking to me like that kid!"

 

"Whatever.... what is it?"

 

"*Psh. Someone's cranky*" I whispered.

 

"I heard that!!"

 

"Anyways, I was wondering about Taemin.."

 

"What about Taemin?" She interrupted.

 

"did he have a dance show today?"

 

"uhh..I don't think so... I doubt it. all his 'fangirls' would of been talking about it in class if there was one but I didn't hear anything today but maybe there was. I don't really talk to or hang with Taemin much. we arent close friends or anything.. just friends. sorry I don't know"

 

"Hmm okay"

 

"why? what happened?"

 

"Oh nothing. I just overheard someone talking about a dance show and I wondered if it was one of our schools shows or Taemin's dance studio's. I promise to go to one. so when I heard that there might of been one and I missed it, I got curious" I lied.

 

I didn't want to tell her that's what Onew told me and that I was curious. I didn't want her to ask me why I cared, because in all honesty, I don't know why I cared. I kind of just wanted to ask without thinking about it. I shouldn't care about why he left or what he said. Heck, he could be telling a big lie and it shouldn't matter to me, yet why was I so curious?

 

"Oh, well I will tell you if one comes up... oh wait! do you want me to ask Taemin  tomorrow? I'm hanging out with him and Kai tomorrow"

 

"no its alright I want to surprise him when I do go, so I don't want him to know that I was planning to go to one. you're hanging with them tomorrow? I thought you weren't close friends" I say

 

"yeah but we are still friends. you make it seem like we're strangers. anyway, Luna is in England and I want to go out tomorrow."

 

"what about your other friends you hang out with, with Luna?"

 

"well they're friends and cool and all, but I can't stand them without Luna there. Luna kinda controls them. she puts up with their questions and gossip. I, on the other hand, could care less. So when Lunas gone, they start asking me stuff about gossip and what I think,  and other plain annoying stuff. so when Luna is not here, Taemin and Kai are the next best thing"

 

"I see haha. well goodnight then sis. sweet dreams!" I say as I leave back to my room to sleep, trying to forget why I cared so much about what onew said.

 

_________________________________________

 

^Krystal Pov^

 

"Goodnight Unni!" I reply back to Jessica as she leaves.

 

Well that was a weird convo. I never really had a conversation this long that involved so much Taemin. I mean other girls always talked about Taemin and some of my friends did as well, but I don't really talk to people about Taemin. yet people always tell me we look cute together. they say we should go out, that we make a perfect couple.

 

Taemin was nice and sweet, always kind. he was tall and slim and had the brightest smile. He could be funny at times and always seemed to want to make people smile. Not to mention that he was a great dancer, but whenever people tell me that we should go out, I get upset.

 

Don't get me wrong, Taemin was nice but there was someone else I liked

 

Someone who stole my whole heart at a first glance...

 

and Taemin was nothing compared to him.....

__________~~~~~~~~~~~~~~_____________

 

Hey guys! Sorry for the long wait!! Some things were happening and I couldn't find time to update. But I'm here now. Hopefully u guys enjoy the chapter. Please do comment. :)