The Flashback pt.2

She's My Dream Girl [Hiatus]

*flashback continued*

Onew pov.

 

'Will you go out with me, Jessica?', 'I love you Jessica!', and 'Will you be mine?' Were just a few of the posters and fliers plastered around the cafeteria. Along with streamers and cut out hearts and designs. It looks like some sort of valentines party except it was June and it was actually a confession of love. 

And in the middle of all this was Jonghyun, standing on top of a table holding a bouquet of flowers. 

"What do you say Jessica?" He shouted ending with his goofy grin.

"I...I....I....  I can't even talk right now...." She mumbled. 

After a short 5 second pause, which was more like hours for me, Jessica finally was able to process everything and said words that stabbed me in the heart. 

"Yes! Of course I will!" She beamed.

she ran up to Jonghyun and have him a hug. Jonghyun then handed her the flowers. 

Everyone began to pile in the cafeterias. A bunch of 'aww!'s were heard and everything got loud.. But not for me. Everything was blurry and slow as I just stood there. It as if everything was in slow motion.

soon my view of Jonghyun and Jessica faded as they stepped off the table and were surrounded by students. 

Thats the last thing I remembered before I took off home. I forgot about school, about the last classes. All I knew was what just happened and I was unable to think straight.

When I got home I just locked myself in my room, lied on my bed an stared at the ceiling, trying to fall asleep and forget this nightmare. 

Jessica called later asking if I was okay and where did I go? I told her a lie saying I didn't feel good and just went home and that I was okay now. She then wished me to get better and hanged up. 

I realized from this moment, my dreams were crushed, my dream girl gone, and that my life would now be a nightmare.

*end flashback*