...Beautiful...

She's My Dream Girl [Hiatus]

She was just beautiful. Her beautiful bright smile was just enough to make my heart beat fast. The way her eyes shined when she was happy made me happy, no matter what mood I was in before. And I just loved the way she said "Hello! Onew Oppa!!!" To me every morning. It made me glad that she was my bestfriend. I get to see her and talk to her almost every day. How my heart survives this, I will never know... But there is one problem.... She has a boyfriend... Yes a boyfriend and its not me!! How I am surviving this depression is something I also don't know. Oh and to even make it worse, her boyfriend is Jonghyun, the most popular guy at school.... Don't get me wrong, he isnt some mean loser, but he could be somewhat of a player. And He is actually a friend of ours.. Well my friend, he's Jessica's boyfriend now.... Anyways we all grew up together in this small town in Korea. My mom and Jessica's mom were best friends since high school so we practically knew each other since birth. We met Jonghyun in First grade. And we all grew up together, hanging out all the time, until one day.......    The day he asked her out.....

 

--------------------------------------------------------

okay this is the first chapter... Sorry it isn't to good >_<  I kept editing it and revising to make it better but I just gave up and led it like this. Hopefully you guys like it!!