The Flashback, that Dreadful Day

She's My Dream Girl [Hiatus]

*flashback to that day*

Onew pov.

Today is the last day of junior year. I can't believe how fast it went! Oh well, summer is coming up and that means time to plan activities to do with the beautiful Jessica! ...and I guess Jonghyun too, I thought as I walked to school.  Maybe we can go to the beach. Maybe I'll get to see her in her bikini again! Hehe. She is soo beautiful!

"Onew Oppa!! Wait for me!"

....speaking of beautiful..

"Hi Jessica! How is your day so far?" I said as I stopped and waited by the school gate so she could catch up. 

"It's great! Can you believe it's already the last day of school? Next year we'll be seniors! Whoa time sure does fly!" She said with her beautiful smile.

"I know it sure does!" I said as we walked on campus. 

*Ding dong* 

the bell rang and we made our way to our first period class.

we walked into class and noticed that Jonghyun wasn't there

"where's Jonghyun-Oppa?" Jessica asked "I hope he isn't late again!! Mrs.Kim will be furious. It's his 10th tardy this month!"

"I don't know but let's hope he gets here soon" I said but realized was too late as the bell rang 

*ding ding*

"nevermind... He's late.."

1st period continued on and soon it was on our way to 2nd.

"I hope Jonghyun is alright. He did even show up to 1st period." She said.

"Don't worry. I'm pretty sure he is okay. He probably just didn't want mrs. Kim nagging so he didn't come. He'll probably show up later"

"your right, well I better get to class, and you should too Oppa! I'll see you at lunch! Bye!" She said as she started walking away towards the direction of her next class. 

I really hate our counselors for not putting us in the all same classes. After all I did choose the exact ones she did. Oh well, just a couple more periods til I see her again for lunch. 

*later on, Lunch time!*

"Hey Oppa! Thanks for waiting! Sorry I'm late. Mr. Min kept lecturing after the bell. I guess he doesn't know that we get hungry haha" 

"it's alright! Come let's go to the cafeteria. I'm hungry as ever!" 

As we were walking I noticed that people were staring at us and whispering to each other, even giggling. Rumors were pretty common around this school, so I just hoped it wasn't something about me, but I soon let it go as I thought I was just over reacting. But oh boy was I wrong!! 

As we got closer to the cafeteria, the gossiping got more frequent and louder. Everyone was talking and it bothered me that I couldn't understand anything said. 

I was so busy trying to figure out what people were saying that I nearly bumped into Jessica who stopped in the entrance of the cafeteria and just stood there.

"Hey Jessica, why did you stop all of...." I trailed off as I looked into the cafeteria. I'm not sure if it was noticeable to others but I swear my face turned as pale as a white sheet of paper! All the while my heart dropped out of my chest.

my life would soon change for the worst, and  there is nothing I can do.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the Loooonnnngg wait! I hope u guys are still interested! I know it's a short chapter but I will upload the next part tomorrow. I have to sleep because I have a long day ahead of me. I do hope you enjoy! Please do comment!!