Oppa's call.

Love is Like a Mushroom

NOT YET EDITED!!!!!!

Taeyeon's P.O,V

I opened my eyes, then blink slowly. I looked around still laying down on the bed wondering where I was. As I slowly turn my head on the other side, I saw a beautiful girl who was sitting on the couch, closing her eyes. I smiled when I notice that it was Jessica.

I slowly got up from the bed and whined when I felt a pain on my head, "ah," I touched my forehead. "Oh, Tae you're awake," Sica smiled at me then walked to me and hugged me around my neck behind. I smiled too. "What happened?" I looked up to Jess, confused why I was in the hospital. "You locked the washroom then we've to get the key from the guard, and when we opened the door, we saw you laying on the door unconcious. You fainted," Jess looked at me. I couldn't remeber anything like I'm drunk or something, but I know that I saw Jiyong, I just couldn't remember after that. "Nappeun leader. Tsk,'' Jess shakes he head while tsking.  

At a restaurant, eating lunch with Joon after I got release from the hospital. "Wanna hang out after this together? Have some fun?" Joon looked at me chewing his food slowly. My head was still hurting from the incident happened. "I don't think I'll be able to go out for now. My head still hurts. I'm not feeling that good. I'm sorry. Let's go hang out someday," I smiled a bit and made a sorry face. "It's okay. Get well soon arra?" Joon patted my hand that was on the table, and I nodded smiling.

Joon dropped me to our(GG) dorm. Laying on my bed while closing my eyes. I remembered the time a years ago where the incident happened to bigbang's house where GaIn was there. I cried as I remembered those times. Sigh. Then my phone began to rang. I reached for my phone on the side table and slide the answer button. 

"Hello?" I answered.

"Taeyeon-ah, it's me, Seunghyun oppa," *Seunghyun? TOP oppa?!* I thought. I looked at my phone and saw the name of the owner of the number that called me, 'Seunggie oppa'.

"oppa!" I said happily.

"Yeah Taeyeon-ahh," oppa chuckled.

"Why did you call oppa?" I asked curiously.

"Hmm. If it's okay for you, can we meet at the coffee shop we used to hang out with our members?" *coffee shop that we used to hang out with our members...* I thought then suddenly I felt like my heart kinda sank. 

"yes we can..but why oppa?" I asked. My head still hurts but I knew I could carry the pain. I miss TOP oppa so why not say yes? This is the only chance I can meet oppa.

"you'll see."

"Okay oppa. When? What time?"

"Now? Is it okay for you?"

"Now?" I looked at my clothes that I was wearing. Oops. I've to change hurry.

"Arraseo. Meet you there on 20 minutes oppa!" I hurriedly hanged up and changed my clothes.

 

Jiyong's POV.

"You ready?" TOP hyung poked me. "Hmm," I nodded. 

Actually, we were heading to the place we used to hang out with the GG members especially Taeyeon. Hyung forced me to come with him to that place. I knew that Taeyeon was also coming because hyung told me so. I didn't want to come but then hyung keeps on telling me the past, past about me and Tae..my loveable Tae. I know this is not good to meet with her this time but I coudlnt help myself. I just want to see her again, and talk to her. Maybe if I say sorry and be sincere to her, maybe she'll forgive me.

Taeyeon's POV.

I'm now infront of the coffee shop. I wore a grey hoodie that says Superman infront, mini short with black pantyhose underneath it, red converse and I tied my hair into a high bun. I looked at the shop outside and took a deep breathe then exhaled. After that, I went inside the coffee shop. I wondered around a look for oppa. When I turned my head on the right across the mini hallway from the washroom, I saw 1 guy sitting on a table with 1 chair available to sit. As I walk nearer to him, I notice that it was a man's back who looked like Seunghyun oppa's back. I secretly walked to him then touched both of his shoulders to scared. The man jump from startled and choked his coffee, "yah!" As the man quickly stood up and turned to my direction. I notice that it wasn't Seunghyun oppa..but it was Jiyong. Kwon JiYong. The man that I loved the most but broke my heart..

 

Hey readers!! Finally, updated! I'm really sorry about my grammar and my English mistakes. I'm not good making storied. I'm so sorry. Thank you to the all readers who subcribed this ff of mine and who commented. I really appreciate if you guys comment. Like really! :D subcribe if you like it. If you don't understand the story or don't understand this chapter just tell me because I didn't do my best while working on this chapter because I'm using my IPad and I'm not really use writing chapter on this device. So yeah. Please comment, UPVOTE and subcribe. I love you guys! :D I need help on finishing this story too. If you guys have some advice, mind telling me? Or like help me? Hehe.