Lets be friends?

Love is Like a Mushroom

 

Hi! My name is Kim Taeyeon. You probably know that I'm a nerd. I'm a nerd but I am not bullied, phew what a relief.

Anyways, when I was 6 years old, my mom left me at Mommy 2's house.

 

{Flasback}

  My mom and I went to her friend's place. I sat here at the couch and watch my favourite show called 'Running Man'.

'Grrr' my stomach made a sound. "Ughh I'm hungry" I mumbled. I look behind and saw Mom and Mrs.Kwon talking while Mrs. Kwon is comforting mom's hand  from crying. I didn't know why they're crying. I almost cried because mom is crying. As I stare at them, they both stand up and goes near me.

"Tae, Mommy will be right back arasseo? Just wait here. I love you" my mommy kiss my forehead. She took my hand and gave me her necklace that she's wearing. " Umma, why are you giving this to me?" she gave me her necklace to me. I can't believe that she's giving it to me. It's precious for her. It's her mom's last present after her mom died.I can see a tears on her eyes and I started crying because mom is being suspicuos.

"It's precious for you umma" I stared at her "you're more precious than it my baby Tae" I started crying and so is she. We both are crying. I can feel that my mom will leave me here. I heard her talking to mrs. Kwon a little bit and was saying that she will leave me here because she had to take care of our debt that she hadn't take cared of.

"Araseo omma. I love you too" I respond her kiss on her forehead. She walk to her car and went in."I will always love you Kim Taeyeon!" she waved at me "I will love you forever umma! Please don't forget about me and be careful!!" I didn't told her that I knew that she will leave me because she might be guilty. Oh, I think she's guilty already.

Mrs. Kwon and I went back inside and told me to eat. "Are you okay now my dear?" she asked "neh Mrs.Kwon, thank you. I'm happy that umma has a reason why she left me here" I pick my juice up and drink.

"What? How do you know?"

"I heard you guys talking so I just eavesdropped you and umma. I'm sorry Mrs,Kwon" I was serious that I'm sorry because eavesdrop is a bad thing to do especially when you're just a kid.

"It's okay but don't do that again okay Taeyeon? And don't call me Mrs.Kwon it feels like we're not close yet" 

"umm what about Umma 2?" I answered "Umma 2? hahaha you can call me that" "hahaha okay, Umma 2" we laugh. I suggest that I will call her Umma 2 because she's nice to me and kind.

Umma 2 told me every thing about where umma will go and I will be staying here for a year or more.

"Umma I'm home!" suddenly there's a exciting voice coming from the door. I raised my head up from eating and saw a cute boy and he's wearing a Dodgers baseball outfit. He might be a fan of the Dodgers and he seems really happy with his mouth stretching wide.

Kekekeke

"Oh you're here?" Mrs.Kwon look at him. Oh I mean Umma 2. 

"You seems really happy Ji. What happened?" Umma 2 ask him.

"We won first place by scoring 5 points!" I gulped and was shocked by hearing him that they won first place "daebak" I thought.

"Yay! Congrats Ji! Tell your mates that they will be eating dinner here today okay?"

"Okay, and who is she umma?" OMG he's looking at me with his nice smile!

"Oh yeah I forgot. She's gonna be living here from now on Jiyong" I smiled and bowed a little at him and he smiled and bowed back.

"Annyeong, ne ireumeon Kim Taeyeon ida" I smiled. He smiled then said "ne ireumeon Kwon Jiyoung ida" he walked towards me. I can here my heart beating so fast and loud. I could here the 'deugun deugun deugun' noise coming from my heart.

"Lets be friends" he moved his right hand infront of me(not infront of my face). I don't know what will he gonna do but he took my right hand and shaked it. What? shaking hands? I thought he's gonna hold my hands....nvm we're holding hands right now by shaking our hands together. You know shakes hand.  I blushed and notice that he's my first crush and this is the first time my heart's beating so fast that I didn't even run.

"Okay" I said it happily "hahaha" Umma 2 laughs and so is he, so I just laugh too, not knowing why.

{End of Flasback}

 

Then me and Jiyong got more closer.We even had a relashionship. Not as in friends but lovers. But after a year he betrayed me. How could he betrayed me? We were friends and lovers. We loved each other or I think I'm the only one who's in love...."

 

              _____________________________________________________________________________________

      HEy readers!! Sorry for my late update and for doing such a small chapter. I'm  sorry about my grammars and other stuffs.

                             I'm not good at English that much. English is like my 2nd language. So please bear with it? :D

                                           And thank you for subcribing!! I really love it guys! And thanks for waiting.

                                                        I'm sorry if there's no GTae moments on this chapter yet.

                                                      But I promise on next chapter there will be GTae moments.

                                                        THANK YOU SO MUCH!! MWAHH!! *90 degress bow*