BB Members

Love is Like a Mushroom

                                                                   {If it's Italic, it means the past or flashback.}

                                                                                   {If it's not, it means now.}

_____________________________________Author_____________________________

       That day is the last day I can see Jiyong oppa. Oppa and I were at the Lotte World that day and it was only us, both of us. It was so fun. We rode all of the rides and Jiyong almost puke kekeke.

       

   "Today was fun, thank you oppa" I smiled as I my ice cream. We finished riding all the rides on time. It's now 10:00 and it's almost for the amusement park to close. "No problem and Tae I have something to tell you" I'm curious about what's he gonna tell me. "What is it oppa?"

   "Umm...Tae...I..l-ike you"I was shocked that I drop my ice cream at the floor. I didn't know what to say. I stayed all quit until it starting to rain. Since we don't have umbrella, Ji took his jacket off from him and we shared it together.

     I held the other side of his jacket by my left hand and he held the other side of his jacket by his right hand while his left hand is around my shoulder to pull me by his side so that I will not be wet.

We found a nice spot where it has a hard round umbrella and has a chairs around it and run towards there.

  It looks like this but it's night time and it doesn't have tables and doesn't have people around it.

 "Here, wear this or you're gonna catch cold" he offered me his jacket. I accepted his offer and grab the jacket from his hand and wear it.

"What about you? You will catch cold too and you will be going to your company tomorrow and will be focusing on you're MV with your BIGBANG members" I quickly said it. How could I forget that he has MV to do? 

"But.." 

"No Buts oppa" I cut his sentence. 

"Okay but what about you?" wow he's fast. He quickly said.

"I said no buts and I'm okay" I scold him a lilttle bit. I was still thinking about he said that he like me. Was that true?.

"To be fair, let's just share it together" I know it looks like something, but that's gonna make both of us fair.

"Fine" he excitedly smile? We then shared his jacket. We're so close that if we turn our head together our lips will be touch ours. It was awkward until when..

"So, Tae about that..."  he stopped the awkwardness. I like him too but what if he's gonna dump me after awhile.

"Oh it's 10:55!" I quickly change the topic and stared at him.

"Taeyeon, stop changing the topic!" he scream. Then he turn his head towards me without knowing I was staring to him.

     We kissed...... My lips and his are touch. The feeling was so great. The feeling where you kiss your crush espeically your first crush. It was my first kiss. The person whom I kissed is my first crush and that is Kwon Jiyong.

     I closes my eyes for awhile and still my lips are touch by his. I notice that we kiss for a minute til now. I wanted to push him but he's too strong. He put his hand around my back, like a hugging position. So I just give up about letting him go.

We kissed until we heard an ajhussi saying. "Who's there?" we were startled and broke the kiss. We run and went outside the gate of the park. It was a relief that we didn't get caught or else we will be scolded by that ajhussi.

"Hahaha that was fun"

"Yeah hahahha" we laugh until we're out of breathe. "Aww my stomach hurt" I whine "Are you okay?"

"I'm alright thanks" i stare at him and he stare at me. We both are smiling.

"I love you Taeyeon" I keep my eyes on him. Still staring. He was waiting for my reply.

"I love you too Kwon Jiyong"

.............

 We didn't see nor call each other since I visit their house. That's been 2 months already. He's been really busy of his comeback. I want to go and visit him to their house. I really miss him. I sometimes cry because of him. Jiyong oppa or now a Gdragon, is living with s in a big house.

I've been to his house a lot. He's members are really nice to me. They are like my brothers.

TOP oppa was once my and Jiyong oppa's childhood friend. We were neighbors since mom left me at Umma2's house. But sadly Jiyong oppa has to go to his training life and recomended Seunghyun oppa to Yang Hyun Suk that he wants Seunghyun oppa to be of BigBang and Seunghyun oppa got accepted and went to his training life too. So I was pretty lonely. 

 Daesung oppa is really obssesed with Doraemon, and I found him really cute about it. There was a time that I took all of his Doraemon stuffs to . But it turns out to be a fight..... I don't want to talk about it anymore. Daesung oppa was mad at me that I can't explain why I took his precious Doraemon stuffts to him. I was being a liltte bit sarcastic there <--. I don't know if he's mad at me now. I hope he forgive me.

 Youngbae oppa once had a fight with Jiyong oppa over a basketball game. I hated him before but now I like him. Not like as in love. Like as a friend. He's really trustful. I told Younbae oppa that I accidentally lost one of Daesung's Doraemon stuffs and ask him to keep it a secret in; sincere. And he promised me that he will not tell him about it. 

 Seungri is just...umm a nice friend. Everytime I go to their house, he always insists me to play lego or sing for him, which I found him 2% annoying. But he's really sweet and playful. "Noona, your voice is really beautiful, like an angel singing." That is the best sentence that the panda told me, and I found him 100% sweet there.

 Ahh I really miss them. Should I visit them? Nahh what if I will get in trouble. No, I'm not gonna sneak there and go inside their house without permission like I always do at the past time. I will just ring the doorbell and wait for them to answer. Yes, that's it Kim Taeyeon, just go and ring the bell.

Sneaking in the house without permission of them was my habit. I was were in trouble before, by Jiyong oppa.

I don't know why he scolded me. Is it because I'm too annoying? Or is it because he doesn't want me to accidentally look at the other members without Tshirts?. Hehehe if that's the answer, doesn't that mean that he's jealous? Hehehe. 

OMG, Kim Taeyeon comeback with your senses. I cup my face as I pat it hard. Aww that hurts. I look at the mirror and saw my cheeks really red. Aish, why did I even pat my face hard. Hands, what's wrong with you? You made my cheeks red and hurt. Awww.

 I keep deciding whether I'm going or not. Ok, I'm going. I'm not gonna sneak in. I just want to look at their faces and see how they're doing with their comeback. I grab my coat and went outside.

 Finally, I'm here. Here I am standing infront of the house and stare at it, then to the door. I raise my hand infront of the doorbell and hesitate.

Should I ring the bell? What if they are there and avoiding me. I slowly push my index finger near at the bottom of the doorbell and hesitate for awhile. And finally, I push the doorbell. 

  "Hmmm..is anybody home?" I mumbled. No one is opening the door but I can see the light of Jiyong oppa's room is on. Again, I ring the doorbell but no one is answering.

I've been ringing the doorbell thrid times already. Should I just sneak in? I'm really coriuos about Jiyong oppa's room. If nobody is in there, why is Jiyong oppa's light is on?

 I look left and right and went to the backyard. I tip top my toe and slowly heading to the back door as I was finally at the door. I notice that the door is open. I slowly push it and went inside.

  "Why would I like that girl? I just played with her! I kiss her because that's what what she wanted" I heard a familiar voice coming from the living room.

"Was she the one who started to kiss you?"

"No, I'm the one who started to kiss her. If your asking why, then it's because I want..to.."

"Look, you like her! If you want to, then you do like her"

I slowly walk to the living room and hid behind the wall and listen.

"Okay, I admit it, I like her and she likes me too. She was my first crush. But now I don't like her. She's a nerd. I don't know why she was my first crush. I like you Ga In noona. I only like you. You're the only person I need."

 WHat??!!  I was stunned there. I don't know what to do.Why would he say that? I'm a nerd? Tears are coming down from my eyes .

I cup my face and slowly walking towards the door. As I walk, I accidentally bumped into something and I fell and it landed on the floor with a big sound.'BANG'

 "What the heck is that?" I look behind and saw Jiyong and Son Ga In, a member from Brown Eyed Girls that I liked. 

 

      I hope you guys love this chapter. It's now 12:22 AM here. I work hard on this chapter.

I'm really sorry about updating late!! *bows* I was busy about moving and thingking about how to end this story.

As you guys can see that I added Son Ga In on this chapter. Sorry, but I think Ga In is gonna be Jiyong's crush for this moment. *bows*

I'm really sorry guys! And I'm gonna add Ga In on the characters. I hope you like it!! :D and sorry for my poor english and grammars. I hope you will like it and undersatnds it thank you :D