My plan about my revenge

Love is Like a Mushroom

Jiyong's POV

   I pushed her towards me and hug. "Noona, I like you" then I kissed her. She push me to let me get away from her and *slap*.

 "What do you think you're doing?" she said with an annoyed to confused tone. "What do you think I'm doing noona?" I questioned her than answering.

"Shut up and go back with that girl. I know you like her." Why would she talk about that girl again? I already told her to forget about her.

"Why would I like that girl? I just played with her! I kissed her because that's what she wanted"

"Was she the one who started to kiss you?"

"No, I'm the one who started the kiss, If you're asking why, then it's because I want..to.."

   "Look you like her! If you want to, then you do like her" I liked Taeyeon before but now I don't like her. I don't know but I found her annoying. She's a nerd and I hate nerdy girls.

 "Okay, I admit it, I like her and she likes me too. She was my first crush. But now I don't like her. She's a nerd. I don't know why she was my first crush. I like you Ga In noona. I only like you. You're the only person I need." I stared at her and she stared at me.

We both are staring at each other. Her stare is like an evil stare.

 *BANG*

  Suddenly there was a big sound going on the hallway. We both jumped cause of startled. "What the heck is that?" I said while walking to the hallway with Ga In noona on my back grabbing my shirt.

My eyes turned big like an owl when I saw Taeyeon on the floor with tears. How did she came in here? Why is she here? Did she heard us talking? My mind is full of questions. 

 "Tae-taeyeon..." My heart ache. Tears are coming out. Am I crying? What's wrong with me? Why am I crying? Jiyong, you don't like her anymore. You said she's a nerd. I don't know about my feelings. I thought I don't like her anymore. Why am I suddenly like this?

 'Okay, Jiyong, you don't like her anymore. Be a man. If she's crying don't cry. If she's hurt don't care. Don't care about her Jiyong. She's a nerd and you hate nerds.' I thought as I wipe my little tears. 

THIRD POV

   After Jiyong wipe his little tears, he went beside Taeyeon and squat."Do you know I hate it when someone come in to my house without my permission?" Jiyong said while he grab Taeyeon's chin up to look at him.

Before Taeyeon can cry loud she said,"do you know I hate it when someone betray me? Don't think that I'm like a nerdy girl who doesn't know anything, I know anything and I'm gonna take my revenge"

"Take your revenge? Hah, how can you take a revenge to me?" Jiyong poke Taeyeon's forehead, "I'm Gdragon and you're just some what, a nerd girl who was abonded by her mom." Taeyeon can't hold it anymore but to cup her face and run. She ran with her hands on her face. 

  "Hyung, do you have some candy?" Daesung look at his TOP hyung. "I don't have candy, Sunggie-ah" TOP said while messing up his hair. "Aww hyung, you messed up my hair" Daesung pouts with his bottom lips push forward.

"Yah, you weight like a panda" Taeyang push the panda's up to prevent from falling to his back. "I am a panda, hyung" Seungri smirked.

"Yah, why smirk at his hyung? And Taeyang why are you piggybacking Seungri?" TOP said while looking both of the guys. "That's what I'm asking to myself, why am I piggy backing the panda?" Taeyang let out a sigh.

  "Taeyeon!" the 3 guys look at Daesung and notice Taeyeon infront of the gate of their house. "Noona!" Seungri jump from Taeyang's back and went to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon's POV

  As I open the gate, I heard someone calling my name. I turned my head to where the voice

came from and saw Daesung and the other members. "Noona!" Seungri came infront of me and asking if I'm okay. "I'm okay Seungri-ah" I lied. I don't want them to let them know that I'm crying and betrayed. "I'm going, bye Seungri and bye oppa" I bowed and hold my tears back. I didn't go to the oppas because I'm scared if they know I'm crying.

 I run and found a spot for me to sit. I bend my knee, knee on my chest, hands on my knee, buried my face on it and cry.

Why would he do that to me? We were lovers. We both like each other. Or I think I'm the only one who's in love with him. I want to make a revenge, but how? I cried.

I don't care about what I'm doing. Right now, I just want to cry out loud.

"Are you okay?" suddenly I heard someone. I slowly raise my head up and saw a tall guy who's wearing a purple jacket with white tank top76yioy, dark blue short pants

Lee Chansung's POV

  "Neh, umma. I will just have to buy salt right?" umma was cooking for lunch but then she doesn't have salt. So I had to by them at a near market here.

"Neh Joonie" she said with a smile. She's trying to be here so that I can buy her a salt, isn't she the cutest mom in the world? hahaha.

  What a wonderful day. I swung my hands forward and backward when.

  I heard someone crying. I look right and left but still didn't notice anything. So I walk again. "Huhuhuhahhuh" I heard it again. I followed the voice and saw a girl who is sitting on the floor, bending its knee and burried her face.

I gasped. What if she's a ghost? Eyy, ghost doesn't exist. I slowly walk towards her.

"Are you okay?" I asked. I look at her. She seems a year younger than me.

She raised her head up. She was crying. Her eyes are full red. "No, I'm not okay." Woah, didn't know that she will answer me.

 "Why what happened?" I asked her. I looked at her with a worried face. I'm that kind of person who always worried, even if you're stranger.

  "I got betrayed or cheated" she sobs. "Come with me, I wanna show you something" I offered my hands to her to stand up and she nicely accepted it.

  We're at the bus stop right now, waiting for the bus to come. "Where are we going mister?" she looked at me. "You will know, and don't call me mister. Mister isn't my name, but Chansung, Lee Chansung." I smiled as the bus arrived.

  We both came in. I took my card from my pocket to the machine and so did she. We sat at the corner of the bus. She's on the window side and I'm beside her.

  "We're here" she gave me a 'what do you mean' look. "You can cry or reveal stress here. This is the last bus and it will end in an hour, so please take your time" I smiled.

  She nods and smiled as if she knows what I mean. She looked at the window for a moment and cried. 

 After crying, she started explaining about what happened to her this morning. I felt bad about it. Why would that guy betrayed an innocent girl? I sighed.

"Are you okay now?" I asked

"Yes, thank you. Do you think about a revenege?"

"Yes, I did think about it, but I don't know how"

"I'm a trainee now and studying at a dance school, I really want to be a dancer since I was young. I waited for a lot of years and finally I'm a trainee now. But still waiting for a debut" I told her short of my story.

"If you want to make a revenge, it would be best if you first accomplish your dream, like becoming a singer. And if you succesfully accompish it, you can try the revenge you planed and do it and wait for it to be succesful." I suggested her my thoughts.

 After my suggestion, the bus stopped. As soon as we got of, I thought and forgot about buying salt for lunch. And it's past lucnh now. It has been an hour since I left home.

 "Dang, I forgot to buy salt." I scratched my hair.

 "Sorry to disturbed you and thank you" she bowed and smiles to me with a sorry expresion.

 "No, it's okay and thank you and sorry" I bowed.

 "Haha, to be fair lets just say sorry and thank you together" she chuckled.

 "Haha, sure" so we did and did our farewell. She walked to the opposite side of where I would go

 Suddenly, I felt something. I feel like I'm missing her. I feel like I'm on love?

Taeyeon's POV

 "If you want to make a revenge, it would be best if you first accompish your dream, like becoming a singer. And if you succesfully accomplish it, you can try the revenge you planed and do it and wait for it to be succesful." Chansung suggested me about what's his thought.

 I remember what he said to me. I told him about what happened today but didn't tell him who Kwon Jiyong is.

 He's really nice. I really hope to see him again. And that bus idea was cool.

 {End Of Flashback}

 And that was my story. I auditioned for the upcoming new girl group in SMENT called SoNyuShiDae and I thankfully got accepted and accomplished it.

 As what Chansung said before still reminds me. I planed about what revenge should I do. My revenge is to slowly approach to him one by one.

Like first be mean to him and wait for him to fall in love to me again and betray or dump him. I want him to feel what I felt about him when he betrayed me. He likes bad girl.

 I don't care if he doesn't like me cause I will make him fall in love with me again and betray him. I will surely complete this revenge. 

 

                                      I made another chapter. I feel so happy now I'm done about the flashback.

                 Next chapter, Taeyeon will slowly do her revenge to who else, Kwon Jiyong or who is now Gdragon.

                                           Sorry for my bad english, explanation and grammars *bows*

                Thank you so much for the readers who subcribed and comment to this story. I really appreciate it.

          And thank you to @Babys_exotics for voting this story up. I really appreciate it. Thank you!! mwahh!! *bows*

                                          Thank you for supporting!!! Love you guys!! MWAHH!! <3 :D