Off To A Good Start

Blind Date Gone Right

Hmm, those were unique names. 

You couldn't have known who they were because you certainly have never heard of those names since you've been in Korea. 

It was about time to start getting ready so yoy jolted into the shower and began getting pretty. Since your motive wasn't to get the attention of your date, you only stuck to the basics of beauty. A couple of minutes later, youre friend showed at your door and was ready to go.

-------------

You both arrived at the carnival just at the scheduled time and made your way to the ticket booth. Two very good looking boys stood near by, looking in different directions as if in need of finding something. Out of nowhere you find yourself alone. What?! Where did your friend run off to?!                    You caught herin your peripheral vision and saw she was walking towards the two boys.

"_____, come on!"

Those were your dates? Well this was off to a good start.

"Hi guys! This is my friend, _____."

Both boys turned to face youand smiled. The one whith the redish brown hair boed and said,

"Annyeong~ I'm Suho. Nice to meet you."

You bowed back. A smile remained on his face and that made you blush a little. He had such a genuine and charming presence. The dark brown haired boy with the sharp jaw line stepped forward, cleared his throat, and introduced himself.

"Annyeong~  I'm Kai. It's nice to meet you."

He seemed a little uninterested and unfriendly. He sounded a bit blunt and monotone. You took a liking to Suho more.           

Your friend jumped in and said, "Well lets go ride some rides!"

The boys walked ahead while your grabbed you and whispered, "FYI, Suho is your date and Kai is mine. You guys will have fun!"

Suho slowed his pace and turned around. He smiled at you and offered his hand. What a gentleman! You slipped your hand into his and saw your friend try to slip hers through Kai's. You were shocked that he didn't allow the attempt.

The nerve of some guys...

 

It's been so long since I've updated this story! I'm sorry its taking forever, I've been busy with school:/

BUT I WILL FINISH THIS SOON!:D

Please leave comments<3