Back Fire

Blind Date Gone Right

You all got in line for a roller coaster and were soon led on. The safety bar was brought down and the coaster took off!

You weren't very fond of heights, so as the coaster gradually elevated to a higher altitude you closed your eyes. This was torture. Suddenly, you felt a warm hand caress yours. You opened your eyes and saw Suho looking up with anticipation. He noticed you staring and said, "It's okay, you don't have to be scared."

You took a deep breath and finally endured the intense drop.

After getting off, you all went to search for a food stand to get a snack. 

"Oh they have funnel cakes!"

Funnel cakes were your favorite dessert of all time. Suho paid for the funnel cake and offered you a piece. It smelled amazing. Without hesitation, you popped it into your mouth and began to savor. The sweet flavor danced on your tongue and tooke you into a world of bliss.

Suho noticed a sugar stain near your bottom lip and gently wiped it with a napkin. You blushed at his unexpected maneuver. 

Wow, this blind date is actually fun.

Your friend got a stick of cotton candy and walked back to Kai. She grabbed a small amount and brought it towards Kai's mouth. He quickly sheilded his mouth with his hand and said, "Thats okay, I can get it myself."

You could see embarrassment written all over your friend's face. You felt bad for her, she didn't seem to be having any fun.            

You would help her in any way possible.

 

I hope you guys are enjoying the story~

Aww, poor friend xD

I'll update tomorrow after school:D

Please leave comments<3