Not Excited

Blind Date Gone Right

You: "But why do I HAVE to go with you?'

Your friend got on her knees and wrapped her arms around your legs, like a lost child would do in an overwhelming crowd of people.

Best Friend: "Because you're my BEST FRIEND and you would do anything to make me happy because you love me!"

You dropped your head with irritation and released a rhetorical sigh.

You: "Only proportionally. Ugh...what time are we meeting them?"

Your friend squealed with absolute joy to your agreement and strengthened her embrace around your legs.

Best Friend: "They want us there at 7! And you have to dress nice! Because you know sometimes your wardrobe is a little..."

Whatever she was going to use to finish that sentence was going to fill you with even more irritation, no doubt. 

You: "Finish that with anything other than 'awesome' and I won't go."

Best friend: "WHAAA?! You meany!"

You were amused at your friends easy case of being gullible and giggled on the inside from your impressive teasing skills.

You: "HA, look who's talking. You know I'm going, pabo! Now get up, people are staring!"

All of this commotion was because of one ridiculous and pointless favor you now owed: Your best friend was dragging you on a blind date.

You aren't the type who finds dating a priority, so when the date was suggested you turned your head the other way. You were still a bit annoyed that you basically got forced into going, but you were willing to help out a friend.

----------------------

You arrived home and planted yourself onto your bed. The site of your ceiling kept you occupied with thoughts of your date tonight. 

What if it's awkward? What if the guy is a creep? Should I dress to impress him? Nah, he probably isn't worth it.

You were knocked out of your gaze when your cellphone beeped. It was your best friend.

Best friend: "Hey __! Just wanted to let you know the names of the guys we're meeting tonight are Suho and Kai."

 

Welp that's the first part. Hope it interests whoever is reading! Feel free to leave comments!