A favour and a plan

100 Days to Fall into or out of love

Chapter 2:

*Cho Hee's P.O.V.*

 

Sitting in the caffiteria I reviewed my last class. Mr. Kwon has everyone recite a classical piece of music. I missed one key! One stupid key. I sighed and started to open my lunch when I seen Youngmin walking towards me with 5 other guys and a pretty looking girl. Oh God help me. Why can't he let me eat my lunch alone in peace?

“Good afternoon Cho” he said pleasantly placing his lunch tray on the table.

“afternoon” I said flatly hoping he would get the point and leave me alone. The others must have got the point because they gave him a strange look.

“um, Youngmin. Were going to eat at that table over there.” The pretty girl stated. He just nodded and sat down. Well If he wont leave I'll just ignore him until he leaves on his own. I began to eat me lunch without looking at him.

“I need a favour from you” He said breaking the silence.

“A favour?” I asked leaning back in my chair.

“ I already know about you.” he said. AH! I get it now thats why he was so nice to me this morning.

“So, YOU want ME to pretend to be your girlfriend?” I asked raising one of me eyebrows. “ I'm sure a lot of girls would love to be your girlfriend.”

“true. However, I don't want and actual girlfriend” he replied accenting the word actual.

“Sorry buddy but I dont think so.” I said picking up my chopsticks.

“It's only one month and I'll pay you double what you make.”

“Double huh?” I said taking his offer into consideration. “Well, because this seems urgent I guess I could help you.”

“Good. You start now.” He said moving his chair closer to mine and throwing his arm around my shoulders.

“ care to tell me why you need me to help you?” I asked.

“No. Not really.” he said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Finally....” I mumbled to myself as I grabbed my books and placed them into my bad. “ I made it through the first day back. I was just about to close my locker when Youngmin came up behind me wrapping his arms around my waist making me jump. He just laughed at me and kissed my cheek. Fast mover I thought to myself. I closed my locker and unwrapped his hands from my waist taking one in my hand.

 

*YoungMin's P.O.V.*

her hands are so soft I thought and sighed. Cho looked up at me.

Whats with the sigh?” she asked giving me the same raised eyebrow look from lunch.

err.....Its just been a long day” I replied. She just smirked and leaned her head on my arm.

Oh God she smells like...like....cotton candy. My eyes widened, SHUTUP! This is business just SHUTUP.

 

When we walked outside of the school Donghyun already had his car filled with the of the guys. And Lee Dabeen.(my older sister.)

YO Youngmin! There's no more room” Donghyun shouted at me.

You can take my car!” Dabeen called out as she threw the keys in my direction. I immediately caought the keys with my free hand. Donghyun climbed into the car and drove off.

Guess we are taking Unnie's car then.”

Guess so” Cho replied.

We got to the silver Honda(Unnie doesn't spend that much on cars she spends her money on other things.) I let go of her hand and unlocked the car. Cho climbed into the car gently closing the door behind her. We drive out of the parking lot and she started giving me directions on how to get to her house.

Turn left here and its the forth house to your right.” She said. I pulled into the small driveway looking at the house. This is her house? This looks big enough to be my bedroom. Okay not my bedroom but the size of our dining room. I thought to myself. I looked down to see her holding out her hand. I realized what she meant and paid her for today.

Hope you enjoyed your rehearsal. It'll be a lot different tomorrow” she said smiling to herself.

wha? What do you mean?” I asked confused.

you'll find out tomorrow.” she said climbing out of the car and walking towards her house.

Tomorrow?” I repeated to myself pulling out of her driveway.

~~~~~~~~~

*At the Twins house*

 

Ah! Youngimn.” Unnie called out to me from the living room where she was playing a video game with Kwangmin.

To beat Kwangmin you have to use the sword of light” I told her watching her struggle to beat Kwangmin.

I threw my bag in the corner and went into the kitchen looking for a snack, seeing as they ate without me.

HA DIE KWANGMIN! DIE!” Unnie yelled from the living room. Kwangmin's complaint shortly followed. I laughed to myself as I headed towards my room.

What did she mean by 'you'll find out tomorrow'?” I asked myself before slowly drifting to sleep.

 

*Cho Hee's P.O.V.*

I threw my stuff on the couch and yelled out to my Umma.

I'm HOME!” no response. Figures I thought and rolled my eyes. I waled to my room and checked my hand for how much he had paid me ( he really shouldn't have because I didn't do anything but hey its money). My eyes widened with shock. 300000 won (approx. 270 US dollars)he could have paid me a bi- WAIT 300000 WON?!?! I didn't even do anything today, I thought to myself. If he paid me this much today I wonder how much I'll get tomorrow. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorta long chapter i guess hehehe i sense trouble in the near future XD