Confession

100 Days to Fall into or out of love

Chapter 4

*Cho Hee’s P.O.V.*

~~At Lunch~~

“ So my friend Asuka is having this pool party Friday after school and she was wondering if you could come, well if Jeongmin would come” I asked taking out my lunch.

“ I’m sure he would love to go.” He replied. “I’ll tell him tonight” he smiled picking up some of his lunch with his chopsticks. “Say Ahh…”  I smiled at him.

“so you and the rest of your ‘Gang’ are going to come as well right?” I said pointing my chopsticks in the direction of his friends.

“Yeah we’ll all be there”

“Good” I said smiling. I hope Asuka can make her move. I cleared my throat and held up some of my food to his face.  He smiled and  gave a face of satisfaction when he had finished.

“That’s really good. Did you make it?” he asked. I nodded at him. “wow you’re so good at it.”  I held out more for him to eat and got the same satisfied look.

~~Bell for lunch to end~~

We started packing our lunches away when I noticed a look on his face. Something’s wrong.  I bet it’s because of this morning. Well/ as long as he pays me it’s not my business.

~~~~~~~~

**Youngmin’s P.O.V.**

“Cho Hurry up and get in!” I yelled from the car as she came down the steps of the school. She skipped down the steps and climbed in.

“ let me guess…you stole this car from one of your gang members?” she asked closing the door.

“They’re not my gang members” I said laughing. “ I already asked Jeongmin if I could borrow his car. Oh and he says he is going to come on Friday”.

“Really?! That’s amazing! Between you and me Asuka really likes him ” She said excitedly.” Aish~! I hope she tells him. If I really loved somebody I’d want them to know no matter what. I’d make it know the first or second day that I felt that way toward them….” She carried on. My smile faded. Maybe she doesn’t feel the same way? It’s already the second day we are together and she hasn’t said anything to me!

“However,” she said bringing me back to reality. “I would want the person to tell me first. I think that the guy’s responsibility to tell the girl before she tells him. You know what I mean?” she looked at me.

“Yeah I know what you mean.”  I said staring at the road. We drove in silence for a few minutes before she told me to go left when I was going right.  I pulled into her drive way. I have to tell her. She started to gather up her things and open the door. Tell her! She started to slip out of the car. Tell her NOW! I grabbed her and she turned around with a look of question on her face.  Still holding her arm I took a deep breath.

“Cho…” I said nervously.  “Cho…I love you” She looked at me and smiled.

“ I love you too “ she replied smiling.  GAH! She still thinks im pretending.

“Cho. Im not joking. I love you.” I said staring at her. The smile faded off her face. Her expression became shocked then blank.

“ I hate you.” She replied slamming the door and walking quickly to her house.  I hate you. I hate you. I hater you!.  Her words kept saying to me.  I felt like every part of me came to an end. The one thing I cared most about was gone. I put the car in reverse and drove off.

 

 

 

~~~~

Muahahaha sad right?