a Question asked

100 Days to Fall into or out of love

Chapter 3:

*Youngmin’s P.O.V.*

“Youngmin! Were leaving” Noona called out.

“alright! Give me two seconds!” I Yelled. Where is that stupid tie?

“Me and Donghyun oppa are taking one car! You have to ride with the others” She yelled right back at me closing the door to the house.

~~5 minutes pass and still looking for tie~~

“Youngmin!” I heard Kwangmin complain “The others are in the car already!”

There you are! “I’m coming!” I said running out of my room grabbing my bag.

*In class*

~Rrrriiiinnnngggg~

“that was the last bell where is she?” I mumbled.

At that very moment she walked into class. God, did she ever look beautiful. Her hair was pulled back at the sides and had small ringlets at the bottom.  Her makeup made her look like she was a model.

“Good morning” she said smiling brightly and kissing my cheek.  She put in blue contacts. Wow they look really pretty.

“y-y-yeah good morning” I stuttered

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Cho Hee’s P.o.v.*

I could almost burst out laughing!  It’s like he has never seen a girl make herself look pretty before.  Mr. Kwon started to play the Shakespeare movie at the front of the class.

“Youngminnie” I leaned over whispering in his ear.

“hmm?” he responded not looking from the television.  Well well decided you wouldn’t look at me would you? We will just have to fix that won’t we?

“Youngimnnie” I repeated in his ear again and placed one of my hands lightly on his leg.

“yeah?” he said quietly turning his head toward me. I grabbed my chance and kissed his lips, pulling away and looked at the screen at the front of the class.

~~~~~~~

*Youngmin’s P.O.V.*

What?! Did she just? What?! She did that on purpose. Well, no sense crying about it I guess it’s my fault.  If I didn’t ask her to be my girlfriend I wouldn’t be in this situation would I?  She thinks that I only need her for her services.  I have to tell here before things get to the point that I can’t tell her.  I grabbed one of her hands and intertwined our fingers.  Please don’t leave me. Please.

 

 

~~~~~~~

Yeah its short but I followed up with another chapter just now! YEAH!~