Late on the first day?!

100 Days to Fall into or out of love

Chapter 1:

~~Bleep Bleep~~

Ngh” I said pulling my blanket over my head to hide the noise.

~~Bleep Bleep~~

aish! Alright, I'm up.” I rolled towards the alarm clock and looked at the time. 9:12 am. Frig! It's the first day back after summer vacation and I'm already late!. I quickly grabbed my uniform from my closet and ran to the bathroom to get changed. I applied a light amount of makeup on figuring it will do for today. Running down the stairs I grabbed my backpack and headed out the door to the bus station.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**at School**

I glanced at the clock before opening the door to the classroom. 9:57am. Slowly I opened the door and got a stern look from Mrs. Park.

miss. Kim how nice of you to come to class” she said coldly. I bowed lightly and mumbled my apology. When I rose she pointed to a seat in the back of the class. Not wanting to get into anymore trouble I scurried to the seat.

Annoyeong” a blond boy beside me said.

yeah... annoyeong” I replied looking for my textbook.

Now I want you to work on the questions on page 274 of your text book with your partner for the rest of class.” Mrs. Park's voice echoed through the class. I opened the page she said and stared at the questions. Well wasn't it nice of her to assign a page full of questions that I missed a lesson on?! I turned to the boy beside me.

Your hair is quite un-usual.” I said holding up a piece of his hair with my fingers.

thanks.” he said laughing. “ My name is Jo Youngmin.”

I'm Kim Cho Hee but pretty much everyone here calls me Cho.”

now thats un-usual.” he said. Har-har very funny.

how many plays did Shakespeare write?” he asked looking at his book.

hmm.... 12?” I guessed laughing.

~~~Bell for Class to End~~~

 

What do you have next?” youngmin asked walking out of class.

hmm.. It says instrumental music.” I replied looking at my schedule.”what do you have?”

Science Technology. But I have vocal music after lunch.”

HEY CHO!” A voice called behind me. I stopped walking and turnied around.

you didn't call me to say that you accepted my offer over the summer.” the same voice called.

I could have killed him right then and there. I didn't accept his offer because ut was hardly an offer at all. He said he would pay me 11115 won daily.(its about $10.00 US dollars.)

That's because I don't waste my time on people like you!” I replied. And started walking again.

Cho? What did he mean by 'accept his offer'?” Youngmin asked kindly.

You'll find out eventually” I said flatly and walked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annoyeong~

Yeah i know its a boring chapter but...its only the first :)

also this fanfiction will only include the chosen applicants from the last story similar to this which was deleted :)