Chapter 3

Melting
 
 
Chapter 3
 

Second Time
Hannah was laying on the rooftop after she stormed out of her class. She closed her eyes and planning to ditch the rest of her class. She checked her phone and staring at the new message.

“How’s your new school?”

She didn’t reply the message and put on her earphone.

I always want to protect you
So that even the small things won’t tire you out

She was too emerged in the song that she didn’t hear someone came to the rooftop.  The stranger was playing with his phone when he noticed a newcomer in his place. She placed her hand in her face, so he couldn’t see her well. Curiously attack him, but he would never want to stand near girls when the reason he came to the rooftop is girls. So he took the farthest place from her and sleep there.

Hannah didn’t know how long did she sleep, but when she awoke, she noticed the sun was already high in the sky. She checked her phone. 2 p m . Damn, she slept for so long. She got up and dusted the dirt off her skirt. When she walks to the door, she saw a boy sleeping near the boxes. His hair color is Blonde, she didn’t know students are allowed to dye their hair. His skin is slightly tanned, maybe he was sleeping under the sun for too long. Unconsciously, she checked her skin, her skin wasn’t burned at all. She shrugged, it wasn’t important. What important is her tummy.

The cafeteria was deserted. There weren’t many people in the cafeteria. Of course they are studying. She bought her food then sat down in the corner side of cafeteria. The food wasn’t so bad, of course in this prestigious school everything must be perfect. She scoffed. She gulped the remaining milk in her tray then dumped them.

Feeling bored, she decided to stroll along the school. The school design is good, too good for her liking . She was looking rather boredly at a painting when she bumped to someone. The person who bumped to her glared at her, she ignored him and walked away and continuing the way to cafeteria. The cafeteria is huge, she smelled the air expecting the smell of foods and scrunched her nose at the horrible smell. She turned to her side, noticing a girl with probably tons of perfume sprayed on her.  she hurriedly walked away from the horrible smell, and lining for her food. When she took a huge amount of foods, she noticed the chatter around her, talking about this morning incident probably. She chuckled, not influenced at all. She rather enjoying the spotlight, it made her seemed stronger. After paying the food, she scanned for an empty table so she could eat alone and found it on the centre of the cafeteria. She tried to find more secured place but no avail, so she walked to the table. Eyes following her steps, yet she held her head high.

She was eating rather peacefully when someone interrupted her lunch, well brunch. “Hey, can you move? This is our table, has anyone told you that?” she paid no attention to him. He can go to hell, she sat here first. The boy hissed by her annoying behavior and took the chair opposite her, his pride hurts. “Hey! Can you hear me? This is our table. You can move somewhere else not that i care.” Hannah looked at him and took note, he’s short tempered. When the boy was going to open his mouth, someone yelled his name, “Tao! Tao! What are you doing? Who’s she?” Hannah made no sound as she held her head low and spooned her cream soup, brought it near her lips. “Jongin hyung! She’s apparently our fan, she won’t move from our ta-“ Tao didn’t continue his sentence as Hannah suddently got up and hurriedly walked to the exit door walked pass Kai, head low, contrast from the way before. Jongin, noticed the familiar smell of perfume and turned around, and instinctly held her wrist. She tried to struggle her wrist from his grasp and refused to turn around, not that she’s strong enough. They didn’t mind the students who were looking at them in interest. Tao just sat there looking at Jongin rather surprised. Do Jongin know her? Jongin held her tighter, He’s sure it’s her.  He gulped the lump in his throat and hoarsely opened his lips.

“H-an.. ” She stood there frozen.

“N-noona..”

Her instinct kicked in and she turned around and looked at him straight in his eyes. He pulled her into his arms, catching her off guard. She tried to push him. Hell, he may make her looks like a dumb but her prides won’t let her. Jongin tighten his hold and whispered at her how he missed her, asking for her condition. She refused to cry. No. Her hands hang loosely on his chest. Tao jaw dropped, he couldn’t say anything. He didn’t understand what on earth just happened. The whole cafeteria filled with flash of cameras and screams from girls. That woke her up and she pushed him harder, this time she succeeded. She glared at him and catching everyone in surprise. She slapped him hard then turned around. Stormed out for the second time at her first day, not turning back to see Jongin’s pitiful eyes and swollen cheek.


 
 
sowwy! took me long enough to update! I'll try to update more regulary. check my other story ok?
disclaimer! No plagiarising! ©bubblethehun2014