New School New Enemy

Melting
 
 
Chapter2
 

New School New Enemy
*BEEP BEEP BEE-* "Ugh.. what the hell.." I croaked  then unwillingly open my eyes. I checked my alarm. Huh? It's 7.55... Wait-WHAT?! " i'm late!"

I’m screwed. Well yes, i am a jerk, but i don’t want to gain many attention which i don’t like it a bit on my first day , right?

Hurriedly i went to the bathroom and took a bath. I didn’t even manage to have breakfast. So i took chocolate bars and picked my uniform. I looked at it closely, I have a good style okay?

This is my school's uniform and this is the boys’

 

Not bad~

 

When I realized that the school will start soon, i rushed to the school. I arrived at school at 8.10. Fortunately i'm a fast runner and my house is not that far from school. So i just came 10 minutes late.

Despite my lateness I was taking my time walking around the school looking for the school’s secretary room. I saw the classes and more classes. Nothing special I see.. When I found the sign of ‘Secretary Room’, I simply barged in not bothering to knock the room. Shock was evident in her face as I walked in casually to her desk.

"I’m a new transfer student. I want to pick my schedules” I said and picked my phone from my pocket, checking the time.

"Hey hey missy, It’s your first day and you are late?! And you simply barged in and said that casually?” She practically yelled in my ears. I cringed, this old hag talked too much and too loud for my liking. Pridefully I talked back,

"Well I knew that, gosh can you shut your mouth up and give me my schedule? I don’t have time for you" She looked at me dumbfounded and red because of embarasment and angry. Then she blinked twice and cleared then searched for my schedules probably.

"Well, because it's your first day. I'll let you go. This is your schedule. Your books will come soon. Here’s the map." she handed me the schedule and the school’s map. Without saying thanks I walked into my class like a boss.

 

I looked at my map once again while I was walking. I’m in class A , It’s located near the stai-. I wasn’t even managed to finish my thought. I was bumped into something hard and catching me off guard that i landed on my . I cringed my face for a split of second because my felt numb. I looked up and snapped,

“YAH! Look where’re you going!”

The boy seemed to be surprised at my sudden outburst for a second then he looked at me with his cold eyes. He calmly said,“You are the one who supposed to look where you are going, look, my phone’s dropped because of you”

I scoffed and left him there, not forgetting to step on his phone, then smirked a little then I looked at him, putting my innocent face and said, “Oops..” then holding the urge to laugh out loud after seeing his face, Red with anger.

After quite a while finally I found my class. I sighed and looked at my phone, 20 minutes late.

I put my face and i knocked the door twice when the seongsaengnim let me in. Silence erupted from every corner of the room. Then Ssaem cleared his throat, asking for attention from his students.

"So.. You're the new transfer student... Miss.. Jung?"

I just nodded at him."Well you  can introduce yourself to your friends, you can call me Mr.Sun" He smiled at me.

Then i looked at the students, scanning them. Then i heard the murmurs,

"Woah.. she's super hot"

"She's damn pretty"

"I think i has a crush with her"

"She's Jung's ? She must be rich"

"She's not that pretty”

“Look at those pretty long legs” and so on. 

Not bothering to the remarks, i said and didn’t even bow to them, "The name's Jung Hannah" everyone's taken aback, I stared blankly to them until I felt a pair of eyes are looking at me differently from the others, scanning the room, I looked at a guy who raised his eyebrow at me. He has a light brown hair, a pair of rather small and cold eyes who stared blankly at me, a small and long nose, a thin lips, and he has fair skin too. I thought he challenged me, so i glared at him. He's simply stared at me with amused expression.

We have a staring contest for a while until ssaem cleared his throat then said, “You can sit beside Baekhyun. Mr.Byun, please raise your hands.” Unexpectly, that cold guy raised his hand. I nodded at Mr.Sun . Unamused from the stares they are giving to me, I pridefully  walked to my seat.

After i seated on my seat, Mr.Sun continued the lesson. I sat then crossed my legs then placed my chin on my palm staring at the outside, not bothering to listen to the lesson. Everything was okay until Mr. Sun ordered us to be paired up. We were supposed to make a presentation about

Soon, many of guys and girls came and ask either me or Baekhyun to be their partner. I wasn’t answered their invitation thought, i’d rather working alone than having those predator eyes looking all over my body. On the corner of my eyes, i saw Baekhyun reject their offers too, with no tone of course. I scoffed, what a jerk. After they gave up, i was going to talk to ssaem to let me do my work alone when the Mr.Sun beat me, “Anyone doesn’t have pair yet?” I got up and said,

“Mr.Sun, i’d like to work alone” He frowned then shook his head. Everyone held their laugher, but i could care less.

Mr.Sun then said, “I’m sorry Ms. Jung, but this project should be done in pairs” He then turned to the students , “Is there anyone who doesn’t have a partner yet?” All eyes fell on a certain male beside me. Oblivious to the stares, Baekhyun kept his eyes outside the window. Mr.Sun cleared his throat, and turned his head to me, “Well, Baekhyun is your partner then. The project should be done in two weeks. Now, talk to your partner”. Then ssaem excused himself. I groaned. How great! Honestly, i think that boy is kinda interesrting, but i like working alone. Ignoring the glares throwed at me.

Not wanting to start a conversation, i picked up my phone and check my schedules today. Another busy day ,i sighed. I rest my head in the desk to save my energy for tonight. After minutes of trying to sleep but no avail, i gave up and groaned.

I looked around the class. They were discussing the project. I looked at my paper. The project was to make a technology invention. I scoffed, and he told me to work in pair? So half heartly i turned to Baekhyun. Unexpectly he kept his gaze on the outside the whole time. Couldn't bear the silence anymore, i said, “Yah, this project, you don’t have to do it. I’ll do it alone. I will give the presentation next less than a week.” He slowly turned to me. While he was looking at me, i was looking back at him. Heck i wasn’t scared okay? He chalenged me, so do I.

He was going to answer me when suddenly someone came to us and hugged him. He looked at the one who hugged him and sighed, then frowned at the skinship and pushed  her. The girl pouted and i scoffed, what a . She seemed to notice it. She turned to me then glared at me. I said nothing staring back rather ‘innocently’. She went back to Baekhyun and flirted with him. I snickered, she noticed this again and she went furious and turned to me. I looked back and see this cake face glared and she shouted at me.

“Yah! What's your problem?!  Don’t you know who am i? And do you think i didn’t see you flirting with my oppa? I’m Nam Soojin! The queenka! The principal’s daughter! And the only person who’s pretty enough to be Baekhyun’s oppa girlfriend!” Looking back at Baekhyun, he was staring at us the whole time with his bored expression.

I smirked and said to her in a loud voice, purposely. “And here you are begging for his attention like a beggar, and you said you’re his girlfriend? What a dumb.” Of course i'm the best at this kind of thing. Ha!

That made the ’s blood boiled. She grabbed my collar and yelled, “Yah! Who do you think you are? How dare you said this to me! You such a filthy ! I bet your mother is a like you!” I clenched my fist, and i exploded.

"Watch your filthy mouth, . I can even make this school broke. How useless , not only ugly on the outside, but also the inside" I leaned to her. Everyone's looking at us. Even that Baekhyun was amused. She widen her eyes then raised her fist want to slap me. I grabbed her wrist then twist it behind her back.

"Don't touch me with your filthy hands. Who know how many you have touched with your dirty hands?" i smirked. She went red with that and screamed in pain. I scoffed then released her in a strong push until she fell down.

I heard murmurs and gasp. My classmates were looking at us in silence with wide eyes. No one bothered to help her. Baekhyun just looking at me with shock and... amusement? Twinkled in his eyes. I glared at him then left the class.

There goes my normal life... Then i went to the rooftop and skipped the class. Not caring about the project anymore.


 
 
Anyone miss me? I'm back! This is the edited part!

i hope you check this out, it's kinda different from the last one!

©bubblethehun 2014