How It All Started

Melting
 
 
Chapter 1
 

How It All Started
"Mrs. Hannah, do you know why did i call you this time?" This old, bald principal said.

"Uhh... Because i got a bad mark?" He shakes his head "Because i snapped at Mrs. Kim?" Again, he shakes his head. Ugh.. what did he want to imply? He's getting on my nerves. "Then can you cut this crap and tell me? I have more important thing to do!" I snapped at him. He didn't even shock or mad. He just simply staring. Then i glared back at him. We had a staring contest for a while. Then he broke it.

"Why did you broke her nose ?" He said. I scoffed. Seriously? He brought me to this damn room for just that ? Gosh if i only know then i would refuse it.

"What did that tell you?" I said calmly with my arms crossed

"Languange Mrs. Jung!!" He scolded me. Ha! As if i would listen to you. He then continued, "Mrs. Yoon said that when she wanted to help you , you refused then you punched her until her nose bro-" i laughed. Seriously? She said that? And this bald man believed her? Oh of course he would believe her. Psh she is teachers pet and she's oh-so-innocent. He should know what that told me.

 

~Flashback~

 

"Yah!" That sickly sweet voice rang in my head.

"Yah !" She said again. I just ignored her.

"Yah! Do you hear me?!" She slammed her hand against my table. I just looked up and staring at her.

Ugh she's a . I mean look at her uniform. It's so tight, as if the clothes size is smaller than she should use. And look at her skirt, you can even look at her undergarments. I'm so sick of her. I kept bad mouthing her in my mind until she yelled.

"Are you deaf? How rude of you not reply me! Don't you have parents to teach you manners?" I just keep staring at her.

" Oops bad me! Because you don't have one! You're just an orphan! I bet your parents happy to leave you! And you don't even have a frien-" BAMM! I punched her nose. How dare she bad mouthing my family. Everyone's just staring at us. Minah fall on the ground holding her plastic nose with blood dripping from her nose. No one bothered to help Minah. Not even her so called friends. Psh.. who am i kidding. Of course they would never help her. You should trust no one. I just looking at her with my oh so famous stoic expression. She's just looking at me with fear. This is my first time burst up. Then i grabbed my bag and leave the class.

 

~Flashback End~

 

 

"Then you can believe her. Can i leave?" I said without expression, just monotone

"Mrs. Jung! I hope you'll never do that again! If you do, i'm afraid i should punish you or drop you out." Oh how many times did i hear that? Yet he never drop me out. 

"You shouldn't worry Mr.Principal. I will never do that again..." i trailled then grab my bag walking to the door grabbing the knob then stopped."Because i'm quit, old man. Oh! You should buy a wig. It's kind of disturbing to see your bald head" i look Mr.Principal once again then smirked then i exited leaving the speechless Mr.Principal. 

 

~ 3rd Person POV ~

 

"Do you hear there'll be a new transfer student?" A girl gossiped sith her friends. Gossip spread fast around this school.

"Really? Is it a girl or a boy?" Her friend asked her. The girl shrugged her shoulder. Then the whole school knew about the gossip. It's unusually for a transfer student in second years. Everyone interested about the new transfer student. The females hope it's a hot , handsome boy and the males hope it's a hot , pretty girl. 

"Hyung, did you hear that? There'll be a new transfer student!" A tall boy with big eyes and deep voice said to his friend.

"Yeah , sure, like i care about that. The one who happy and ecxited about this transfer student are Kai and Sehun. Go annoy them" His friend answered him. Psh. Whoever this stansfer student, i hope she/he will not disturb me.

The boy pouted then said,"Fine! Fine! You don't have to be grumpy about it. Psh" then he run for his dear life. His friend just watching him and shakes his head.

"Luhan hyung, do you think the transfer student is a boy or a girl?" A boy with lisp said to this 'Luhan'

"I don't know. I hope everything's going well" Luhan answered.

"Well i hope it's a girl with a good curves" his friend with plump lips said while  his lips.

"ERT!!" All of his friends said while heading towards their classroom.

Something's going to change. I feel it. Luhan thought.

 

But nobody know that the one who they gossiped about was still in her deep slumber, not caring about her school at all.


 
 
Sorry for my bad grammar. Don't forget to subsribe, comment, and (hopefully) upvote!. SARANGHAE~ THANKYOU FOR READING! *chu~*
disclaimer! this story is purely mine. No plagiarising or i'll slash your throat. ©bubblethehun 2014